Latest Thread

Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think this represents existing Leo 2 operator, we have Turkish flag which is not ordering any Leo 2s
Well in the old kaskus it's be like menilik dari yang tersirat or utak atik matuk than like tada..the news be like we will get another batch of leo 2a5's...

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,609
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
nice to hear dislitbangad are now considering the reloadable variants of C-90 and Alcotan M100 (even though im still craving for that SAAB bofors M4 Carl Gustaf , but i guess instalaza was choosen for "economical" reason) , i really hope we buy a bulk thousand of this for our tonban and if lucky able to get license production permit for PT.Pindad

1625886744117.png

1625887003028.png

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmm, I wonder though, since we already have the C-90 in quantity for some time, does it still need to be tested? Or was this another version of the C-90, like single-use C-90 CS for confined space and the reusable C-90?

Speaking of the latter, since the Alcotan-100 is also reusable, won't that make things redundant?
i think alcotan is semi reusable , they can only reuse the optical firing control unit , but you need to simply throw off the whole firing tube and attach the new tube into the optical firing control unit , not reloading/inserting a discrete round into the tube like the C90 Reloadable variants , it works kinda like ERYX , Javelin.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,609
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
nice to hear dislitbangad are now considering the reloadable variants of C-90 and Alcotan M100 (even though im still craving for that SAAB bofors M4 Carl Gustaf , but i guess instalaza was choosen for "economical" reason) , i really hope we buy a bulk thousand of this for our tonban and if lucky able to get license production permit for PT.Pindad

View attachment 25390
View attachment 25391
Would be nice to license produce this or gustav, TBH i am not confident with our SLT (currently in development). Or getting assistance to develop our SLT is also nice, if successful we can move forward with the guided version.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 25390
View attachment 25391

Ga strong kalo tandan pisangnya ga keluar keluar kek RPG 7

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think SIG Sauer is the less risky offer. The Textron one is kind of weird
dang you most likely right there. This new cartridge and platform is so new and revolutionary, it's difficult for me to get enough info on them. And yet very exciting from small arm technology development standpoint.

Anyway, here are some baseline facts I've managed to gather from several Youtube channel who had first-hand looked and feel of the new platforms (courtesy & sponsored by each OEM vendors). I do however single out the General Dynamic offering due to it being bull pup
  • They all use new generation 6.5mm x 51mm round (NOT the 6.8mm SPC as I mistakenly thought it was). But somehow radically different cartridge overall for each of the OEM offering.
  • All the cartridge have around 80000 psi of pressure :eek:😲 (most likely OEM proofing cartridge). This will put them at least in par with .308 Win, 6.5mm Creedmoor, and many others "Magnum" cartridges.
  • The railing is not only function as attachment mounting, but also function for power & datalink connectivity (electronic connection). This enables all the accessories to receive power from a common source (battery pack in the weapon) but also to share data.
  • What looks like as suppressor on them is a combination of both suppressor & muzzle break 🤯😮
  • Their optic for all-purpose and intend is functioning as targeting / ballistic computer 😲
  • Ambidexterity capable functionality.
NGSW.png

Here is what I thought of them, again I'm single out the General Dynamic offering due to it being bull pup ;

Sig Sauer :
  • Conventional cartridge design, The only difference is they use stainless steel case bottom to accommodate the higher pressure
  • Being conventionally design, not much of a change other than the newly added features
  • Ammo manufacturing & supply chain will be using existing tooling & machinery. Although I'm guessing they will need a greater margin of tolerance that only the biggest manufacture could handle.

Textron :
  • Use telescopic polymer cartridge which potentially lighter overall.
  • Overly complicated jam recovery.
  • More complicated for field strip & re assembly.
Another thing that I've notice is all of them are direct impingement. Although I typically despise direct impingement, the 80000 psi pressure make them worth to use them in actual combat environment. And besides, with such pressure I actually prefer direct impingement to piston driven.

Based from what I've seen so far, I strongly believe that Sig Sauer will bag this.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 25407
IS Jihadist be like: Looks like that Ansharu thagut of modern Ilyasiq Pancasila just follow our Holly path of up-armored pick up, ya akhi. The different, we mainly used that for Dugma (SVBIED). Keep la isbal, brothers.
Sure, good luck using a heavily armored/modified 4x4 in Papua mountainous area

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,609
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There is not much recoil, or was it because of the weird hugging position? (Kinda make it more stable for aiming because they can rest their left hand on their partner's back tho, but still weird)
Well not as weird as this.

Bazooka style bikin jadi lebih compact dibanding RPG-7 style.

Top Bottom