Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In the event of open hostility against 🇨🇳, I actually felt safer if I'm somewhere deep in Borneo jungle, alongside my comrades. We do learn a lot from 1963 Kalabakan (y)
Is that so ?

I mean not only you must master some survival skills, in todays warfare tech nothing is impenetrable or unreachable.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For C Ram role sure

Even with cost $100k per interceptor, this is probably among the cheapest C Ram solution available. Wonder if country like India or Turkey have something.

Edit : adding the pic

Btw, that $100k just an assumption.
FG_3903291-JDW-10746.jpg

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is that so ?

I mean not only you must master some survival skills, in todays warfare tech nothing is impenetrable or unreachable.
Only if you believe what the sales rep told you about the system they were selling. No technology can bend the rule of physic and natural world. What technology can do is circumvent them.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Even with cost $100k per interceptor, this is probably among the cheapest C Ram solution available. Wonder if country like India or Turkey have something.

Edit : adding the pic

Btw, that $100k just an assumption. View attachment 22791

Easy financing scheme as the Sheikh behind it is a close friend of Joko Widodo himself, he is very eager to find first export foreign customer to expand the portofolio of this company.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In the event of open hostility against 🇨🇳, I actually felt safer if I'm somewhere deep in Borneo jungle, alongside my comrades. We do learn a lot from 1963 Kalabakan (y)

The salties would like it too

wekiweko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Barbados
Here some food for the thought . Where do you think the PLA would mass their armoured element if they going to rogue and grab for some land ?? The most obvious choice would be kalimantan because java is nothing but a suicidal even for the US standard . Highly urbanized and mass density will stopped anything on it's track .
How would kostrad would fare in they haven't exercised that approach ?? Mind you any batle in that would displayed in kalimantan would be anything but massive even if it was on lightest scale armoured unit the PLA could brought to bear ... quantity has it's own quality ....
in my view, they don't need to grab land. they just need to cut off the head of our political and military establishment and then each region will devolve into anarchy until some strong warlord come out as the effective leader. PRC would just need to make deal with warlord of the area that they are interested in :D

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom