Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Police forces secure the suspected terrorist activist in Serang Baru housing complex in Bekasi
antarafoto-penggeledahan-rumah-terduga-teroris-kabupaten-bekasi-290321-fm-1.jpg
antarafoto-penggeledahan-rumah-terduga-teroris-kabupaten-bekasi-290321-fm-2.jpg
antarafoto-penggeledahan-rumah-terduga-teroris-kabupaten-bekasi-290321-fm-3.jpg

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To be honest i honestly think most of suspected terorist/prospected one was allready been mapped and watched upon by the authority . That is why after action clearing process were always swift and clean . It's just without clear proved action even try to prevent all of these terorism act were always challenging ...
Yet guantanamo style action weren't going to work here and only make or breed more simpatisant to the cause ..

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,834
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
antarafoto-apel-patroli-skala-besar-290321-aaa-4.jpg
antarafoto-apel-patroli-skala-besar-290321-aaa-5.jpg

Apel ceremony of TNI POLRI to give show of strength after Makassar bombing case.

antarafoto-penggeledahan-rumah-terduga-teroris-kabupaten-bekasi-290321-fm.jpg
antarafoto-pengerebekan-terduga-teroris-condet-290321-adm-7.jpg
antarafoto-pengerebekan-terduga-teroris-condet-290321-adm-9.jpg
antarafoto-pengerebekan-terduga-teroris-condet-290321-adm-1.jpg

Police forces nabbing and secure the suspected terrorist activist around Cities in Indonesia

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,834
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A female terrorist scum try to enter police headquarter, Shot DEAD.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yet guantanamo style action weren't going to work here and only make or breed more simpatisant to the cause ..
Pulau Buru or Guantanamo style ok for me personally, we can do that legally. Capture them, find the dirts or make new law that make them easier to be put to the jail, for example their written sympathy to the Terrorist Organizations in Social Media enough to put them in the jail maybe and put them in the jail.

We have to win against them by any means, evade the laws even if necessary, don't let anyone know what our CT done.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pulau Buru or Guantanamo style ok for me personally, we can do that legally. Capture them, find the dirts or make new law that make them easier to be put to the jail, for example their written sympathy to the Terrorist Organizations in Social Media enough to put them in the jail maybe and put them in the jail.

We have to win against them by any means, evade the laws even if necessary, don't let anyone know what our CT done.

You will creating unnecessary evil by doing so, a powerfull ones. Everything must be according to Law and constitution. Not that i don't get the sentimen but it is not justified to sacrifice a whole lot society by doing so.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,834
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Screenshot_20210331-190139_YouTube.jpg

Is that GBB Airsoft / airgun ?

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

That is only create more problem in the long run tho' and it doesn't solve the problem at it's core ...
Enough is enough .... Let us be honest and admit that is something seriously wrong with some sectarian islamic teaching in our midst . And what is pain me the most was it's the most self proclaimed conservatives that exarcabating the problems .
I've had enough problem with their self proclaimed as the most purist and even after all of this they still don't have a gut to take a stand over this fiasco ...

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You will creating unnecessary evil by doing so, a powerfull ones. Everything must be according to Law and constitution. Not that i don't get the sentimen but it is not justified to sacrifice a whole lot society by doing so.
That is only create more problem in the long run tho' and it doesn't solve the problem at it's core ...
Hmm... Ok then. Maybe try to do some harmless way by making that conspiracy theorist FPI and death loving even suicidal IS/AQ like people to overwhelm their own brain questioning what they believe, how it's right?, how if I'm wrong? Etc. Since religion need no prove, they will busy thinking about that try to find some evidence. So by just make them tired thinking about that. That is right to the core.

The goals are to make them more "peaceful and accepting" and "moderate on their religion". Still such a eerie plan? I will voluntarily join this work for the sake of less zealots world.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,167
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmm... Ok then. Maybe try to do some harmless way by making that conspiracy theorist FPI and death loving even suicidal IS/AQ like people to overwhelm their own brain questioning what they believe, how it's right?, how if I'm wrong? Etc. Since religion need no prove, they will busy thinking about that try to find some evidence. So by just make them tired thinking about that. That is right to the core.

The goals are to make them more "peaceful and accepting" and "moderate on their religion". Still such a eerie plan? I will voluntarily join this work for the sake of less zealots world.

There isn't a true and tested method available as yet . Atleast until we dare to delve into the core issue which is the difference interpretation of islamic teaching which is most of those wahabis and salafis tend to give more encouragement on the hardest stance for blamming the world at large without tact and senses at all and doesn't even bother try to do a retrospectives before pointing fingers unto others ...
Nothing would be communicated beteen two opposing views ever when the other parties are adamant to keep staring at the wall and always pretending to deaf ....
Yet even Ali imron could be reasonated with as long some people willing to reach him and communicates .

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,385
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
difference interpretation of islamic teaching which is most of those wahabis and salafis tend to give more encouragement on the hardest stance for blamming the world at large without tact and senses at all
Sunni Islam's Haredi wkwk
Yet even Ali imron could be reasonated with as long some people willing to reach him and communicates .
Yes, looks like deradicalization program was worked well for him.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom