Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Government likely had fed up about their brutality recently, especially after the death of KABINDA

More important, the shackle had been released politically and now the government can use more "pro active engagement" against terrorist in Papua, including their supporter and financier in many Cities in Indonesia and abroad.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesian coast guard not interested in receiving USCGC Adak , and rather choose to buy more patrol vessels from domestic manufacturer .
https://www.cnnindonesia.com/nasion...L4bUqkjAQmrS_UIOwOTxEbqfUaw7kR9ozilMYcGMqhQj4
1619856921958.png

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Article about KKB new order, there is mention about their approximate number in which reach 14,000 or more. There is no mentioned about the number of surrender and dead during early period of integration. Even then at the time we can't secure Manokwari, one of the coastal areas in which hold large number of population.

And today their number had been reduced greatly and only caused disturbance in hinterland and very remote areas in mountain.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
guess intelligence was not one of benny's strongsuit afterall..
Not exactly.
You need to understand his target audience. What we saw as his stupidity are aim at different audience / market niche. His target audience maybe small (at this time), but its growing (albeit slow) even among Indonesia college student. Typically, the underlying tone has always been religion related.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not exactly.
You need to understand his target audience. What we saw as his stupidity are aim at different audience / market niche. His target audience maybe small (at this time), but its growing (albeit slow) even among Indonesia college student. Typically, the underlying tone has always been religion related.

Between our youth naivety and today education standard stupidity i don't know which one are ruining our country the most nowadays . And yes , i do starting to see a lot of that disturbing trends . To be honest ... It's kind of sad to see some Newer S1 graduate with such sheltered mind and fragile egos and couldn't even see what was beyond their horizon and yet , so proudly to flaunt their so called " degree and certificate " when talking to us ( the yesteryear gens )

Sigh .

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This assessment is a double edged sword for the Government.

1. The public will possibly see it as a purge to the KPK.
2. KPK had Hehamahua before, so it worth watched.

Number 1 is possibly will be used by Hehamahua's folks, masses are this guy power. Prepare for all of the possibilities. Government need to be transparent to counter these kind of problems or the public will lost trust to the government and the public will be swayed to the extremes, both the Far-Right folks and the left/far-left that likes to politicized "Buruh-Tani".

Democracy needs objectivity, and that can be earned if the government put transparency at the top of the priorities (except about classified national security matters).

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Between our youth naivety and today education standard stupidity i don't know which one are ruining our country the most nowadays . And yes , i do starting to see a lot of that disturbing trends . To be honest ... It's kind of sad to see some Newer S1 graduate with such sheltered mind and fragile egos and couldn't even see what was beyond their horizon and yet , so proudly to flaunt their so called " degree and certificate " when talking to us ( the yesteryear gens )

Sigh .
I blame our education system as a whole particularly the curriculum that no longer STEM based and discourage critical thinking. And the proliferation of cheap internet access

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I blame our education system as a whole particularly the curriculum that no longer STEM based and discourage critical thinking. And the proliferation of cheap internet access
Agree. If I only relied with school, I can't speak English as now (even though it's still bad, but at least I confident that other people understand it). That just one of the examples.

For me, school have to put a lot of efforts to teach the students how to think. All have to be evidence based, that they can used in every situations in their life.
discourage critical thinking
Theory of Evolution is undermined just to make the teacher's "belief" to unfalsifiable "Theory of Creationism" happy. How critical thinking grows if they blocks it?, "Creationism is the fact, no need more question of evidence or anything. The End". I don't know what molecular biologist will said if they heard that, maybe facepalming wkwk.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom