Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The fact that there's a draft for this kind of law is alarming. It will make it easier to hide future unlawful acquisitions and that the law can and will be used to punish anyone who dares to report those. However on the other hand, I somehow got the impression that this law might be a preparation of something bigger happening in the near future.

That doesn't mean I agree with this though.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,158
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The fact that there's a draft for this kind of law is alarming. It will make it easier to hide future unlawful acquisitions and that the law can and will be used to punish anyone who dares to report those. However on the other hand, I somehow got the impression that this law might be a preparation of something bigger happening in the near future.

That doesn't mean I agree with this though.

Without a clear definition and propee explaination about this speficific article there would be 0 chance this bill would pass . Not to mention everybody will scrambled to petition it to MK for a judicial review .

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,383
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without a clear definition and propee explaination
I'm confuse, what is that "kepentingan pertahanan negara" means? Is that random military photos and videos or some leaks like recent PT TMI document.

*this bill ratified
Me: *search in Google about how to get political asylum in US wkwk

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i heard that draft are not passed into the prolegnas , those kind of pasal karet just need to burn and die .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom