Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's either a smart move or a desperate one

or a smart one in the middle of desperation by not having enough LAV

Last edited:

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's either a smart move or a desperate one

or a smart one in the middle of desperation by not having enough LAV
The only LAV in handy is Komodo, i dont think Anoa could do hi mobility in montainous region of papua.

Barjo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only LAV in handy is Komodo, i dont think Anoa could do hi mobility in montainous region of papua.
Offcourse it can do (anoa) but unfortunetly we dont have it enough, and marinir not operate it yet as long as i know

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,347
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Up-armored KM420 still make sense if used in Papua, Chauffeuring officers around in rugged Papuan terrain.

Other than that, Hilux or L200 and similar pickups could do the job done. And spares are plenty.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So... No blackout?
As I had stated earlier, What Was Done is Done (Nasi Telah Menjadi Bubur). And in the most likely, the Navy brass is already had good guess as the root cause (as do I). Just use the tragedy as a hard earn lesson to re evaluate everything to avoid similar thing to ever happen in the future

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i don't like it either, I know this is humatarian effort, but accepting their research vessel not a wise decision

Not accepting it not good either for our PR, they are throwing olive branch in the name of humanitarian efforts. Not to mention the feeling of families of our Sailor. It's not like they are roaming freely just like our close friend during Search effort, they only bring their vessels into designated coordinate. I am more into accepting their effort, but under close scrutiny of our forces

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In 30 April 2021, Singaporean Navy brother and sister from MV Swift Rescue ship giving their salute for the Indonesian Navy Nanggala 402 Submarine crew member who perished during the incident. Thanks for all of your effort, we shall never forget this debt, hope you all stay safe and keep warm in the company of your beloved families at home

179103284_4166015010129319_5433445484186109129_n.jpg
180417450_4166015003462653_4252789714759078916_n.jpg
177800776_4166015006795986_3626273646850885706_n.jpg

San.geuk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not accepting it not good either for our PR, they are throwing olive branch in the name of humanitarian efforts. Not to mention the feeling of families of our Sailor. It's not like they are roaming freely just like our close friend during Search effort, they only bring their vessels into designated coordinate. I am more into accepting their effort, but under close scrutiny of our forces

hope the gov know what they doing, if they accept it I'm agree with you, they sailing path should be under our supervision by creating some corridor for their vessel

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom