Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
12.7 kari nemplek no wae kok di gawe riewuh hadeuh its true that is hard to please milenial citizen nowdays😄
yoch ngono kui lek kepangan narasi iklan & sales. Arek jaman saiki kakean dolanan virtual tapi minim praktek lapangan. Sembarang virtual sampe2x ngawe bayi yoch virtual 😓 Angel... angel...

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
just wondering how to confront low intensity situation such as piracy or illegal fishing when sudenly appear on her path, hope they not rely on personal firearms
Is there any other way to do it❓And what calibre would you recommend to use other than small arms❓
Personally, I always prefer .308 Win, but that just me being me

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
After recently losing a submarine, Indonesia's navy is hoping to increase its submarine fleet from 12 to as many as 36 boats. Companies from South Korea, France, Russia, and Turkey have all offered designs, and Japanese firms may as well.

Typo?
It won't surprise me if that particular news outlet will someday claiming that alien (from outer space kind) had been infiltrating and mind controlling world leaders.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,784
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Willing to bet your life on that❓Because our service members will be the one whose betting their life on it.
Will you and the sales rep involve willing to be onboard while there are vampires bearing down on you❓
Atleast Leonardo can provide Dart munition. Even dutch want to replace their goalkeeper with 76 mm.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
yoch ngono kui lek kepangan narasi iklan & sales. Arek jaman saiki kakean dolanan virtual tapi minim praktek lapangan. Sembarang virtual sampe2x ngawe bayi yoch virtual 😓 Angel... angel...

Well you can bring ZU 23-2 on the hanggar and place it on hely deck for extra protection.

I wonder is it so hard to bring less than Half meter cubic stuff inside 60+ meter boat.

Willing to bet your life on that❓

I think that still do the job if you use Type 3 Anti Aircraft Shell out of 18.1" gun 🤣

Perhaps the main drawback of using 76 Otmel lies in its RoF, and shell price.

I think Oerlikon still do the job tho, especially when encounter hypersonic munition

I wonder why they never use 8mm mauser or 30-06 anymore 🤔
Is it too much kick for a single bullet.

San.geuk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is there any other way to do it❓And what calibre would you recommend to use other than small arms❓
Personally, I always prefer .308 Win, but that just me being me
i dunno, I'm just asking the question because I'm not a naval practitioner,but in real conflict situation even smaller munition like 12.7mm on the side better effectiveness than just having 127mm at front
I hope I'm wrong and those specs only for bigger weapon sistem, and those smaller gun will be installed,
and those personnel firearms I mean a rifle btw

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Was wondering if the Japanese Taigei Class submarine can be exported or is it just the Soryu Class.

Tho I like their sub I am less convince that they will actually willing to sell their Sub to us unless we can convince them that their Sub secret is safe with us. Thats one from many reasons why foreign company can sometime be reluctant to sell their first tier technology to us.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tho I like their sub I am less convince that they will actually willing to sell their Sub to us unless we can convince them that their Sub secret is safe with us. Thats one from many reasons why foreign company can sometime be reluctant to sell their first tier technology to us.
If that is the case, then they won't be offering the FFM30 along with whatever sub they just recently offered to MoD

Like when japan failed in India ssk bidding ?
I believe those were of different context

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think Oerlikon still do the job tho, especially when encounter hypersonic munition
That is what multilayer air defence are for. And in this case, SM-3 or Aster-30 backed by ESSM or Aster-15 or VL MICA NG or CAMM-ER

I wonder why they never use 8mm mauser or 30-06 anymore 🤔
Is it too much kick for a single bullet.
30-06 SW, .308 Win, and 7.62mm NATO are all use the same bullet. You can even say they are the same bullet. The difference between them are the cartridge & powder load. Although, when someone refers to .308 Win (such as I do above) they are usually referring to the civilian load (which is my personal favourite along with 7.92mm Mauser

30-06 SW was fallen out of favour because there isn't any automatic fire platform that can work well when chambered for it. Furthermore, the US military was extremely reluctant to replace them with the UK & FN 6.5mm proposal due to the fact they still have few billions rounds of the 30-06 SW in stock during the Korean War

7.92mm Mauser is still widely use in civilian circle. In fact, it is the most popular civilian rifle cartridge in 🇮🇩 along with 30-06 SW

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Im not aware there were any official Submarine offer by the Japanese.
Remember several months ago in this forum thread there is a picture of a meeting between MoD with 🇯🇵 delegates who was led by their ambassador. The 🇯🇵 were mostly consisted of naval officers with one of them accidentally opening up his folder showing a silhouette of a submarine for the camera to see

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whatever that is, our FREMM better be equipped with the latest and top of the line 🇮🇹 made cooking ware

My mother pasta machine is quite durable, lasted at least 40 years of continuous use

61OVrtEVkVL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

My best bet is our future FREMM would be in use for at least 50 years or more

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My mother pasta machine is quite durable, lasted at least 40 years of continuous use

View attachment 26924

My best bet is our future FREMM would be in use for at least 50 years or more
I'm thinking of 3 burner stove + grill with gimballed pan holder & regulator + oven, along with 3 burner induction cooker oven combo. And add pressure fryer, convection microwave for good measure.

indonesian sailor will use this to processed kwetiau and bakmi dough instead :whistle:
What matter is they have all the tools needed for cooking good food

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom