Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
original post with much more clearer pic.
1638318353907.png

1638318404800.png

1638318299422.png

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...esian-drilling-military-exercises-2021-12-01/
1638351200961.png

have you guys noticed a pattern, whenever prabowo meet with chinese minister of defence, the next couple of day, china would make a threatening or dubious action.

this happened before too if i remember correctly.

"dude will you make a fuss about our sovereignty so that i will have a basis reasoning to convince my fellow minister to amped up our defense budget"

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...esian-drilling-military-exercises-2021-12-01/
View attachment 36565

have you guys noticed a pattern, whenever prabowo meet with chinese minister of defence, the next couple of day, china would make a threatening or dubious action.

"dude will you make a fuss about our sovereignty so that i will have a basis reasoning to convince my fellow minister to amped up our defense budget"
If you referred to yesterday meeting, I don't think so

The article said that China told us to stop the drilling activity earlier this year

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,366
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

The article said that China told us to stop the drilling activity earlier this year
thanks for your correction.

so it was an old news that get "digoreng" again ?

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Not sure, the news said the letter has only been 'leaked' recently (CMIIW)

I can't remember (and too lazy to google it tbh :D) whether we have this kind of news earlier this year or not

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,783
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 36565

So that's why she got kind of mad?

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"Farhan told Reuters Indonesia's government played down the tension of the standoff publicly. Its leaders wanted to be "as silent as possible because, if it was leaked to any media, it would create a diplomatic incident," he said."

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"Farhan told Reuters Indonesia's government played down the tension of the standoff publicly. Its leaders wanted to be "as silent as possible because, if it was leaked to any media, it would create a diplomatic incident," he said."
So it is not 'digoreng lagi' but instead 'gorengan pertama' :D

J20 seller. (About garuda shield)
Ah...

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Some news make what reason behind China protest of oil drilling in Tuna Block clearer. One of them is 🇮🇩 considered presistant agains China claims while do multilateral excercise on the area, legitimatr 🇮🇩 sovereignity over North Natuna Sea, meanwhile 🇮🇩also sits as one of China major marketplace.

While Shandong active at SCS last time, China still has worrysome that the appearance of one of its Carrier in disputed SCS will attract 3rd party CSG (Probably British, while americano standby at guam whit their handfull of bomber). Thus situations make China lose upperhand, more over if we try to speculate it with Chinese effort to invade Taiwan.

As history tell as Mangkunegara 1 surrender to triple alliance, China could face such fate if in this point insisted to take both SCS & Taiwan.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Didn't a while back there is US carrier group sailing somewhere nearby?
Is it their own initiative or we have some discussion about this with the US regarding USN activity near Natuna.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
AFAIK, the 🇺🇸 CSG only pass back then. Few moths ago they also conduct bilateral excercise with one of SEA nation. While, British CSG still roaming around pacific.

Is it their own initiative or we have some discussion about this with the US regarding USN activity near Natuna.
My best bet anything about 🇺🇸 actuvity at sea has high probability to secure their interest. Since 🇺🇸 never Sign UNCLOS, it's mean they insisted the freedom of navigations over the sea.

Not only for 🇮🇩, for the 🇺🇸 facing open war with 🇨🇳 is cause more dilemma. Well, you know you need $ for funding the military.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,102
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
AFAIK, the 🇺🇸 CSG only pass back then. Few moths ago they also conduct bilateral excercise with one of SEA nation. While, British CSG still roaming around pacific.

The USN always maintain at least 1 CSG in the Pacific, the Ronald Reagan CSG is permanently port called in Yokosuka Japan. This year though had seen a hike in the number of US+Allied CSG running around with the QE2 CSG on top of USN Ronald Reagan CSG + Carl Vinson CSG.

for people who kept constant watch, the USN had been surging and ramping up their carrier presence on top of naval exercise since the Theodore Roosevelt got pulled into Guam after suffering Covid outbreak and left the Chinese as the sole carrier operator in the Pacific for a few months in 2020.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom