Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

The Defence Attache Tour 2021 Untuk Perkenalkan Indhan di Batam Kepada Athan Negara Sahabat​

Jumat, 25 Juni 2021

tmp_6650-IMG-20210625-WA0004-1914973095-300x166.jpg

Batam – Kementerian Pertahanan dalam hal ini Direktorat Kerjasama Internasional Pertahanan Ditjen Strahan Kemhan dipimpin Dirkersinhan Ditjen Strahan Kemhan Brigjen TNI J. Binsar P.S., S.E., M.Han., melaksanakan The Defence Attache Tour 2021 ke Batam, Provinsi Kepulauan Riau. DAT 2021 dilaksanakan selama 2 hari dari tanggal 22 Juni sampai dengan 24 Juni 2021 dan diikuti oleh 17 atase pertahanan negara-negara sahabat, termasuk Dean of Military Attache of Indonesia, Atase Militer Perancis, Col Sven Meic.
tmp_6650-IMG-20210625-WA0002-1380501122-300x223.jpg
tmp_6650-IMG-20210625-WA00032021732418-300x219.jpg

Defence Attache Tour (DAT) merupakan program tahunan yang diselenggarakan oleh Direktorat Kerjasama Internasional, Kementerian Pertahanan RI untuk mempromosikan industri pertahanan dalam negeri serta untuk mempromosikan kekayaan budaya dan tujuan wisata di Indonesia. Pada tour tahun ini, DAT 2021 mengunjungi PT. Bandar Abadi, PT. Karimun Anugrah Sejati, dan kunjungan ke museum Batam Raja Ali Haji, Batam, Kepulauan Riau.

Saat mengunjungi PT. Karimun Anugrah Sejati, Dirkersinhan Ditjen Strahan Kemhan Brigjen TNI J. Binsar P.S., S.E., M.Han., menjelaskan bahwa kunjungan Atase Pertahanan merupakan sarana untuk memperkenalkan industri pertahanan di Indonesia. Di Pulau Batam terdapat banyak Industri Pertahanan, namun pada DAT 2021 kali ini dipilih PT KAS karena PT KAS telah membangun banyak kapal termasuk untuk BASARNAS , Kapal TNI Angkatan Laut dan juga kapal penumpang untuk Australia. Untuk itulah peserta Tour Atase Pertahanan diajak mengunjungi PT. KAS untuk dapat melihat langsung presentasi dan mengunjungi tempat produksinya. (Biro Humas Setjen Kemhan)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,457
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ofcourse it is, but it is part of TNI-AL too, infact its KKP, Bea Cukai, KN Dishub and POLAIR's job too, since PC40 class or equal are operating in near shore water, i assume that it is below 200nm, their job over our waters are overlapping each other, that's why when you said it's Bakamla's job, it is mostly other's job too
View attachment 24114

question
-if you want to get rid of PC40 class and its equal only to focused to 1000 ton class ship, then what you gonna do abou C class Lanal?

it is PC40 class job to fulfill its task, even the most remote Lanal need to be guarded, this kind of boat can easily manouvering in water between island,
it is cheap to operate and to support from small naval base, or even from small port

PC40 is like H*nda Beat, small but can do much

infact, we dont need to get rid of PC40 class, we just need to get rid the older one, like Berau class, fiberglass boat, and FAC tua yang dari korea itu apa namanya lupa, and we add order it for BAKAMLA.

same class ship
same spending costs
same maintainance
There should be an overhaul in tupoksi. This kind of overlaps need to go. It's inefficient.

Djketoprak

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i have rumor if our Maestrale class will use 32 x A50 sylver,127 mm naval gun, and MU90 torpedo (It just rumor OK). If that happen, where we can install sylver A50???

Maestrale_class_Anti-Submarine_ASW_Frigates_Italian_Philippine_Navy_Marina_Militare_blue_print.jpg

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,549
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well i have rumor if our Maestrale class will use 32 x A50 sylver,127 mm naval gun, and MU90 torpedo (It just rumor OK). If that happen, where we can install sylver A50???

View attachment 24326
Hanggar or behind the naval gun, maybe there will be some improvement in front deck. 32 x A50 , that will be twice of FREMM original config. What type of radar will be placed for the A50?

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why they called their monitoring system with Monalisa? Sound foreign to me
Its very sad indeed, the brass these days seem to be out of inspiration with naming things. Unlike during Soeharto era where naming major asset do sound like something that came straight out of Ramayana or Mahabharata, or something with ancient historical significant.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hey what wrong with "Juminten" name❓ Juminten could easily look like this (pictures below). I don't see anything wrong with that

mdVeEVK.jpg

hBpFOAF.jpg

Dd9633t.jpg

Hey , don't shoot the messenger here bruh . I just typed whatever name floated in mind that day .... Lucky for us i don't remember about Udin petot's 'till i've allready posting in it .

🚴🚴

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesia and the United States have broken ground on a new $3.5 million maritime training centre in the strategic area of Batam, in the Riau Islands, Indonesia's maritime security agency said.

Attending the ceremony virtually on Friday, the U.S. ambassador to Indonesia, Sung Kim, said the maritime centre would be part of ongoing efforts between the two countries to bolster security in the region.

"As a friend and partner to Indonesia, the United States remains committed to supporting Indonesia's important role in maintaining regional peace and security by fighting domestic and trans-national crimes," he said, according to a statement from Bakamla, Indonesia's maritime security agency.

The training centre, located at the strategic meeting point of the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea, will be run by Bakamla and houses classrooms, barracks and a launch pad, the agency said.

Basith90

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ofcourse it is, but it is part of TNI-AL too, infact its KKP, Bea Cukai, KN Dishub and POLAIR's job too, since PC40 class or equal are operating in near shore water, i assume that it is below 200nm, their job over our waters are overlapping each other, that's why when you said it's Bakamla's job, it is mostly other's job too
View attachment 24114

PC40 is like H*nda Beat, small but can do much

infact, we dont need to get rid of PC40 class, we just need to get rid the older one, like Berau class, fiberglass boat, and FAC tua yang dari korea itu apa namanya lupa, and we add order it for BAKAMLA.

same class ship
same spending costs
same maintainance
I am agree with you man..
For patrol duty and daily boring routine its really mubazir and give pain in your ass for operatiobal using first tier asset..

Its like you have a H*nda Beat/Vario and K*oskaki Ninja ZX 10R
For working and anter anak kesekolah using Beat, for weekend and sunmori with your "Mistress" another one wkwkwk

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Dragon doesnt like this

Well , what would you expect then ?? For all it's intents and purposes it's our midlefinger gesture for them

For patrol duty and daily boring routine its really mubazir and give pain in your ass for operatiobal using first tier asset..

For working and anter anak kesekolah using Beat, for weekend and sunmori with your "Mistress" another one wkwkwk

While the analogy were on point my biggest support for these cheap and affordable OPV idea is it was allready within our technological and manufacturing capabilities . Provided the government willing for a " kroyokon " project somebody has allready made a calculation that it only need 5 representable shipyard for assembling the whole blocks while the blocks units production could be delegated elsewhere hence speeding up the process we could churned as much as 15th unit of 110 class OPV per year .
I'm not a marine engineer ... So i couldn't refute him . But i think between 8 to 10 unit were still within the realm of acceptabilities of our marine industries .
If some other member could refute this .... By all mean i will stand corrected .

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 24326
for Sylver A50 , perhaps the front deck section where aspide missile located would be reworked , which 127mm naval gun ? those thing already used 127mm otobreda .

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

KN Pulau nipah and the gang of 80 metre OPV barely considered as "first tier asset" , their hull are really cheap , not just that , the capability of PT.Citra shipyard able to manufacture 3 ship in parallel construction with only 2 years needed for finishing the construction of 3 ship , we need more of that 80 and 110 meter hull for our coast guard .

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,457
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

View attachment 24326
For a almost 40 years old frigate? I wonder why would we waste resource for expensive load out like that consider we're using it for interim solutions only.

I think a 12 cell A35 vls is good enough for this.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
China also got the technical details of F-35 Lightning II, F-22 Raptor, B-1 Bomber, Abrams tanks, Tomahawk missile, etc.

NATO countries should be really scared now ;)

Only 🇺🇸 and 🇬🇧. While the rest are embracing 🇨🇳 behind the scene. Which is the main reason Trump administration was pretty brash toward NATO members other than 🇬🇧

View attachment 24326
Doesn't sound like a credible rumour. Its made little sense.

Hanggar or behind the naval gun, maybe there will be some improvement in front deck. 32 x A50 , that will be twice of FREMM original config. What type of radar will be placed for the A50?
I kinda doubt of 32 cells for FREMM. Although for Iver, considering we kept hearing about its being stretch to 140m or so, I would guess something with 32 - 40 cells. With similar role & capability to that of De Zeven Provinciën class

Indonesia and the United States have broken ground on a new $3.5 million maritime training centre in the strategic area of Batam, in the Riau Islands, Indonesia's maritime security agency said.

Attending the ceremony virtually on Friday, the U.S. ambassador to Indonesia, Sung Kim, said the maritime centre would be part of ongoing efforts between the two countries to bolster security in the region.

"As a friend and partner to Indonesia, the United States remains committed to supporting Indonesia's important role in maintaining regional peace and security by fighting domestic and trans-national crimes," he said, according to a statement from Bakamla, Indonesia's maritime security agency.

The training centre, located at the strategic meeting point of the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea, will be run by Bakamla and houses classrooms, barracks and a launch pad, the agency said.

No surprise there. Batam (special economic & administrative) was created as a result of tripartite treaty between 🇮🇩, 🇸🇬, and 🇺🇸 . Just don't ask me about any specific of the treaty, because I've already forgotten about it.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
this is why our AL can't get good stuff :):):):)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDUSTRY.co.id - After the sinking of the KRI Nanggala, the Ministry of Defense plans to "modernize" the TNI's defense equipment. It was reported that Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto had signed a contract to purchase 8 Maestrale class frigates.

The Maestrale-class frigate was built on March 8, 1978 at the Riva Trigoso shipyard, Genoa, Italy. Let's measure whether this ship is suitable for use by the Navy.

There are four measures used to measure the feasibility of ships for the Navy. The four dimensions are the ability to float, the ability to sail and the ability to fight.

1. Floatability

Floatability is the main requirement for a ship. Because the ship was built in 1978, it means that the ship is 43 years old. From my experience, for ships that are 43 years old, many of the hulls are thin and porous. Likewise, the tusks of the ship's hull have undergone a lot of deformation and are also porous.

Although the hull of the ship has been replaced by many plates, it is impossible to renew the tusks of the ship. Thus, the buoyancy of a 43-year-old ship is already very vulnerable.

It is feared to hold the EEZ sea waves alone, the ship's hull and tusks are no longer strong so that it can cause leakage when hit by the waves.

For example, in 2017, KRI Sibarau experienced a leak and sank while sailing in the Malacca Strait. KRI Sibarau was built in Australia in 1968. When it sank, it was 49 years old.

2. Sailing ability

The sailing ability of a ship is determined by the main propulsion engine that rotates the ship's propeller, the electric engine that generates the ship's electricity, as well as auxiliary engine equipment such as pumps.

From my experience, for a machine that is 43 years old, it is no longer possible to operate it for a long time. Some spare parts are no longer produced. Even engine material that has experienced exhaustion can explode, then catch fire and sink.

For example, in 2018, KRI Rencong, which was sailing in the waters of Sorong, exploded, causing the ship to catch fire and sink.

KRI Rencong was built in Korea in 1979. When the engine caught fire and sank, KRI Rencong was 39 years old.

3. Combat ability

The fighting ability of a warship is largely determined by the weapons on board the ship. Because this frigate is an old type, the hull has not used SIGMA technology like modern ships today. So it can't refract the opponent's radar electromagnetic waves.

As a result, it is very easy to detect by the opponent.The Sea Sparrow Anti-Air Missile is only 20 kilometers away. Far behind when compared to the Mika missiles on KRI Marta and our new KRI Ngu PKR where the distance is 40 km.

The Anti-Submarine Torpedo (AKS) still uses the MK 32 Tube, so the torpedo used is still the TPO A 244 type. It is still far behind the torpedoes in the Indonesian Navy, namely the Black Shark Torpedo.

The main gun, cal 127 mm, is no longer used by warships in the world today. It's outdated, maybe even the bullets are hard to get. If something goes wrong, for example the barrel of a cannon is bent due to heat, it's hard to get a replacement.

4. Operating costs

For aging frigates, in one hour of sailing, at least 1500 liters of diesel fuel are needed. In 1 day = 24 hours = 1500 X 24 = 36,000 liters of diesel.

With a 2/3:1/3 month operation pattern, which is 2/3 months sailing and 1/3 month leaning on the pier. So 2/3 months = 20 days of sailing will require 36,000 x 20 = 720,000 liters of diesel.

If one liter of diesel costs Rp. 5,000, then to sail for 20 days it takes 720,000 x Rp. 5,000 = Rp. 3,600,000,000. It's just fuel. For lubricating oil, its use is usually 5 percent of fuel use, which is 720,000 x 5 percent = 36,000 liters of lubricating oil.

If the price of one liter of lubricating oil is Rp. 10,000, then for lubricating oil it takes 36,000 x Rp. 10,000 = Rp. 360,000,000. So the total budget needed for 20 days of sailing for the engine alone is a minimum of IDR 3,600,000,000 + 360,000,000 = IDR 3,960,000,000.

If in one 3-month operation there are 60 sailing days, then it takes 60 x 3,960,000,000 = Rp. 237,600,000,000. As for the ship leaning on the pier, 10 percent of the usage while sailing is Rp. 23,760.000.000, so the total cost for fuel and lubricating oil for 3 months of operation is Rp. for fuel and lubricating oil only.

So if one year = 4 x 261,360. 000000 = IDR 1,045,440,000,000 (more than one trillion). Not to mention the fuel filters, lubricating oil filters, which are sure to be very expensive, because they are used on old engines.

It can be seen how wasteful the use of the budget is when we use old ships. I also calculate this with the size of the most efficient use of fuel.

I once served on a ship that used up to 5000 liters of fuel. Not to mention the cost of buying paint, cleaning tools and others.

From the four sizes it is very clear that this Maestrale class frigate does not deserve to be called "modernization". Because considering his old age, 43 years is no longer worthy to be categorized as an effort to "modernize" defense equipment. The ship to be purchased is outdated, just waiting for it to sink.

What to expect with an old ship if you don't want to be called a "bangkotan" like this? Trembling? No sense. Even if it is hit by waves in the EEZ, this ship will no longer be able to. The KRI Nanggala that sank was made in 1979, and now I want to buy the 1978 one.

Its operation also requires a very large budget, at least for one year more than Rp1 trillion.

Some say they will be retrofitted. From existing experience, retrovit is redundant. What can be retrofitted is only limited weapon systems. But it's impossible to retrofit to improve buoyancy and sailing ability.

No matter how great the weapon system installed, without sufficient buoyancy and sailing capability there will be no benefit.

With a 43-year-old machine, it is certain that there will be a lot of problems. Many spare parts are no longer produced. So it is very possible that the ship will spend more time tied to the dock than sailing to guard the ocean.

To live 12 hours continuously is already grateful. So even for patrols, this ship certainly cannot be expected. This has already happened with the ships in the Indonesian Navy at this time. Many Navy ships that were built in the 1978-1980s were hanging out tied to the dock and could no longer sail due to a shortage of spare parts.

Judging from the minimum budget needed to sail the ship, which is Rp. 1,045,440,000,000 in a year, it is very possible that the arrival of the Maestrale-class frigate will increase the number of ships tied to the dock.

It's really unfortunate that my Navy, if it is "modernized" with ships that are "old bangkotan". Maybe only in Indonesia there is "modernization" with ships that are already old.

Laksamana Muda TNI (Purn.) Soleman B. Ponto, ST, MH.: Kepala Badan Intelijen Strategis, 2011-2013

-----------------------------------------------------------

it's sad to see this coming from our veteran mouth ....

he wish for maestrale to carry a blackshark torpedo ......... even all modern frigate use triple tube
324mm standad for anti submarine torpedo

Last edited:

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,120
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDUSTRY.co.id - After the sinking of the KRI Nanggala, the Ministry of Defense plans to "modernize" the TNI's defense equipment. It was reported that Defense Minister Prabowo Subianto had signed a contract to purchase 8 Maestrale class frigates.

The Maestrale-class frigate was built on March 8, 1978 at the Riva Trigoso shipyard, Genoa, Italy. Let's measure whether this ship is suitable for use by the Navy.

There are four measures used to measure the feasibility of ships for the Navy. The four dimensions are the ability to float, the ability to sail and the ability to fight.

1. Floatability

Floatability is the main requirement for a ship. Because the ship was built in 1978, it means that the ship is 43 years old. From my experience, for ships that are 43 years old, many of the hulls are thin and porous. Likewise, the tusks of the ship's hull have undergone a lot of deformation and are also porous.

Although the hull of the ship has been replaced by many plates, it is impossible to renew the tusks of the ship. Thus, the buoyancy of a 43-year-old ship is already very vulnerable.

It is feared to hold the EEZ sea waves alone, the ship's hull and tusks are no longer strong so that it can cause leakage when hit by the waves.

For example, in 2017, KRI Sibarau experienced a leak and sank while sailing in the Malacca Strait. KRI Sibarau was built in Australia in 1968. When it sank, it was 49 years old.

2. Sailing ability

The sailing ability of a ship is determined by the main propulsion engine that rotates the ship's propeller, the electric engine that generates the ship's electricity, as well as auxiliary engine equipment such as pumps.

From my experience, for a machine that is 43 years old, it is no longer possible to operate it for a long time. Some spare parts are no longer produced. Even engine material that has experienced exhaustion can explode, then catch fire and sink.

For example, in 2018, KRI Rencong, which was sailing in the waters of Sorong, exploded, causing the ship to catch fire and sink.

KRI Rencong was built in Korea in 1979. When the engine caught fire and sank, KRI Rencong was 39 years old.

3. Combat ability

The fighting ability of a warship is largely determined by the weapons on board the ship. Because this frigate is an old type, the hull has not used SIGMA technology like modern ships today. So it can't refract the opponent's radar electromagnetic waves.

As a result, it is very easy to detect by the opponent.The Sea Sparrow Anti-Air Missile is only 20 kilometers away. Far behind when compared to the Mika missiles on KRI Marta and our new KRI Ngu PKR where the distance is 40 km.

The Anti-Submarine Torpedo (AKS) still uses the MK 32 Tube, so the torpedo used is still the TPO A 244 type. It is still far behind the torpedoes in the Indonesian Navy, namely the Black Shark Torpedo.

The main gun, cal 127 mm, is no longer used by warships in the world today. It's outdated, maybe even the bullets are hard to get. If something goes wrong, for example the barrel of a cannon is bent due to heat, it's hard to get a replacement.

4. Operating costs

For aging frigates, in one hour of sailing, at least 1500 liters of diesel fuel are needed. In 1 day = 24 hours = 1500 X 24 = 36,000 liters of diesel.

With a 2/3:1/3 month operation pattern, which is 2/3 months sailing and 1/3 month leaning on the pier. So 2/3 months = 20 days of sailing will require 36,000 x 20 = 720,000 liters of diesel.

If one liter of diesel costs Rp. 5,000, then to sail for 20 days it takes 720,000 x Rp. 5,000 = Rp. 3,600,000,000. It's just fuel. For lubricating oil, its use is usually 5 percent of fuel use, which is 720,000 x 5 percent = 36,000 liters of lubricating oil.

If the price of one liter of lubricating oil is Rp. 10,000, then for lubricating oil it takes 36,000 x Rp. 10,000 = Rp. 360,000,000. So the total budget needed for 20 days of sailing for the engine alone is a minimum of IDR 3,600,000,000 + 360,000,000 = IDR 3,960,000,000.

If in one 3-month operation there are 60 sailing days, then it takes 60 x 3,960,000,000 = Rp. 237,600,000,000. As for the ship leaning on the pier, 10 percent of the usage while sailing is Rp. 23,760.000.000, so the total cost for fuel and lubricating oil for 3 months of operation is Rp. for fuel and lubricating oil only.

So if one year = 4 x 261,360. 000000 = IDR 1,045,440,000,000 (more than one trillion). Not to mention the fuel filters, lubricating oil filters, which are sure to be very expensive, because they are used on old engines.

It can be seen how wasteful the use of the budget is when we use old ships. I also calculate this with the size of the most efficient use of fuel.

I once served on a ship that used up to 5000 liters of fuel. Not to mention the cost of buying paint, cleaning tools and others.

From the four sizes it is very clear that this Maestrale class frigate does not deserve to be called "modernization". Because considering his old age, 43 years is no longer worthy to be categorized as an effort to "modernize" defense equipment. The ship to be purchased is outdated, just waiting for it to sink.

What to expect with an old ship if you don't want to be called a "bangkotan" like this? Trembling? No sense. Even if it is hit by waves in the EEZ, this ship will no longer be able to. The KRI Nanggala that sank was made in 1979, and now I want to buy the 1978 one.

Its operation also requires a very large budget, at least for one year more than Rp1 trillion.

Some say they will be retrofitted. From existing experience, retrovit is redundant. What can be retrofitted is only limited weapon systems. But it's impossible to retrofit to improve buoyancy and sailing ability.

No matter how great the weapon system installed, without sufficient buoyancy and sailing capability there will be no benefit.

With a 43-year-old machine, it is certain that there will be a lot of problems. Many spare parts are no longer produced. So it is very possible that the ship will spend more time tied to the dock than sailing to guard the ocean.

To live 12 hours continuously is already grateful. So even for patrols, this ship certainly cannot be expected. This has already happened with the ships in the Indonesian Navy at this time. Many Navy ships that were built in the 1978-1980s were hanging out tied to the dock and could no longer sail due to a shortage of spare parts.

Judging from the minimum budget needed to sail the ship, which is Rp. 1,045,440,000,000 in a year, it is very possible that the arrival of the Maestrale-class frigate will increase the number of ships tied to the dock.

It's really unfortunate that my Navy, if it is "modernized" with ships that are "old bangkotan". Maybe only in Indonesia there is "modernization" with ships that are already old.

Laksamana Muda TNI (Purn.) Soleman B. Ponto, ST, MH.: Kepala Badan Intelijen Strategis, 2011-2013

he wish for maestrale to carry a blackshark torpedo ......... even all modern frigate use triple tube
More from him ...

https://www.industry.co.id/read/88031/polemik-perencanaan-modernisasi-alpalhankam

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,863
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

1. Floatability

2. Sailing ability

3. Combat ability

4. Operating costs

Well because it's not modernization. It's just barang gratisan from fremm deal.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"The main gun, cal 127 mm, is no longer used by warships in the world today. It's outdated, maybe even the bullets are hard to get. If something goes wrong, for example the barrel of a cannon is bent due to heat, it's hard to get a replacement"

de zeven provincien , takanami class and south korean gwanggaeto class beg to differ ..... , not only that he's like directly questioning the ability of Leonardo and Oto melara for their after market service performance (hard to get replacement) , which are supplier for naval cannon "sejuta umat" .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom