Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1624879251447.png

additional 8 Mogami frigates anyone? (if Mogami still on the table)

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
kalo deal yakinlaah bakal sempat sebelum parade 2024

im hyping for opung and o8 gercep work
And that exactly is the keyword: IF the deal gets through.

Right now there's just still not enough indication of it, although the visit of Japan's ambassador to Kemhan last week may have something to do with that.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That is even older than the April news when the Japanese was reported as still mulling about how to circumvent their arms export restrictions. And more, the signing of the agreement doesn't necessarily means that the contracts have already signed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a supporter of Mogami frigates for Indonesia. It's not only about the ships' factor, but also since they can very well be a necessary push for us to improve our shipbuilding and defence technology knowledge further. That's probably why I'm so critical about this.

Oh, and yes, if they actually also offering Soryu subs, then it's even better. Although I'm not holding my breath for them.
The latest japan moves should be the japanese ambassador to indonesia visiting ministry of defense just recently .

That's like a week ago

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 610
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lumayan lah for campaign material and dont forget to "distribute" to social influencer with good and proper topic toward the election day
that is exactly what i'm thinking about, a good progress from himself gain attention from public, plus he is going to get closer to the red bull party (remember peresmian patung Soekarno yang dihadiri Bu Mega, that was a good move!), 2024 may be his last time for presidential election, since he was too old, now he is 69 y.o!, i think next election is worth to try, and he might succed
20210628_200738.gif

sorry for OOT

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,446
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm going to try creating a hoax here:

Those two JMSDF ships aren't here for official port call / visit only. They will return to Japan with about 100 of of our shipbuilding experts to begin preparation works for our Mogami frigates.

*Run and hide before black Avanzas and Innovas suddenly arrive in front of my house* 😱
Why use commercial airlines if you can get a free boat ride to Japan(but take longer time).
tenor.gif

Mogami will need customization though, such as weapons and engine.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why use commercial airlines if you can get a free boat ride to Japan(but take longer time).
tenor.gif

Mogami will need customization though, such as weapons and engine.
Because, by the time they arrived in Japan's port, they will be able to work directly on the project without having to be quarantined for two weeks (since they have to stay put in the cells, err, isolated rooms onboard those ships).

😁

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seriously? How many days does it take from Surabaya to Nagasaki?
Straight line distance from Surabaya to Nagasaki is about 4800 km. So it's probably around 5000 km of sea travel.

So if the ships take a leisury cruise speed of 8 knots, they'll arrive at Nagasaki in exactly two weeks' time.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hoax and Yellow journalism are what actually selling to the mass these days 😥
At least I was upfront about that here. 😁

And, no. In case anyone wonder, that will never appear in my other posts in other websites nevermind *shudder* in my works (although some people might have other ideas just to bring more views to theirs).

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
At least I was upfront about that here. 😁

And, no. In case anyone wonder, that will never appear in my other posts in other websites nevermind *shudder* in my works (although some people might have other ideas just to bring more views to theirs).
Well can i join..? here i give you a hoax that japanese are bleeding they thougt that their offer is considerly done deal. well in my personal oppinion it's Call "Hibah" ,And why is that ? it's becouse we are who had invited them to come and help us in the first place ( ulo marani gepuk ) .with open arms and confident they came, they bring an investment , funding etc . just like what he wanted for but what they didn't know is they get them self into a trap ,a circle of a 😈 , they have fallen into it and bleeding deep and the door is shut only he can realese them and opened the door....ngerii...👻👻.
the end...
Regard

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You're all wrong

It's clear that JMSDF Training Squadron visit to Surabaya is related to Kemenkes anime video on TikTok (uploaded a day before)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom