Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,169
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is crazy. No one can compete with the Chinese in the market.
But this kind of development will make

Robotic technology Diploma engineer​

More necessary :)

I do not think Türkiye will get there anytime soon because cheap labour is very close and people are too greedy to make the necessary investment to reach new heights.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,264
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is crazy. No one can compete with the Chinese in the market.
What is even crazier is what happens when Apple iphone gets such a no touch production facility. This gives Xiaomi little advantage as they can tap into low cost workmanship already but gives iphone a huge advantage for production in the US. Imagine all US brands return home for production.

neosinan

Committed member
Reactions
7 1,038
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arçelik and Yongatek has been designing integrated curcuits Since april for Home appliance and small appliances.

This is great project, I've been expecting/hoping it for some time. After designing military products this is natural step for Yongatek.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
37 2,698
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really really want to be optimistic about HIT 30 project

1722016404021.png

With the HIT-30 Program we are introducing today, we are directing a total of 30 billion dollars of resources consisting of tax incentives and grant supports to high technology investments. May the HIT-30 Program be beneficial for our country, our nation and our business world. With the program, we will provide qualified support to investments in over 30 topics that will develop semiconductors, mobility, green energy, advanced manufacturing, healthy living, digital technologies, communications, space and value chains in these areas. I would like to emphasize that the 6 calls we announced are the first calls we identified as priorities among our focus areas. In addition to these, we will soon share our calls with the public under 4 more topics: hyperscale data centers, biotechnological drugs, green hydrogen and industrial robotic systems. Comprehensive support will continue to be provided to investment projects under other titles announced in the coming period. I invite all investors to take part in the HIT-30 Program and become a partner in our country's technological breakthrough adventure. I congratulate all institutions that contributed to the preparation of the program.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom