Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Numberone

You can call Greeks from Waff too.

In this forum all are equal, no nationality treated better than an other. We have simple rules; No insults against another poster, nationality, country leaders., religions, etc... Also, our moderation agreed on opening a Greece Sub-section and we already have a Greek member in this forum. Our forum is open for all nationalities.

Welcome Malaka! You steal our Loukoumades, and call them Grik Donunts?!?! I turkish bath you in sea of islands!

KAL-EL

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
A big warm welcome to all the recent new members. May your stay here be great!

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Philip the Arab welcome to defenceHUB. I suggest you to read our forum rules carefully and avoid of using inappropriate language in this international forum. We have allocated special subforum for Arab states and one special section for Egypt. Feel free to share information in there but never confuse this forum with some other forums allowing troll wars. As long as you respect our rules, You will feel at home in here.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
@Philip the Arab welcome to defenceHUB. I suggest you to read our forum rules carefully and avoid of using inappropriate language in this international forum. We have allocated special subforum for Arab states and one special section for Egypt. Feel free to share information in there but never confuse of this forum with some other forums allowing troll wars. As long as you respect our rules, You will feel at home in here.
I plan to only post in affairs that I think are important and to spread information. So probably will only stay in certain sections.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,645
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
He doesn't want to because there is nobody to troll here. Majority are Turkish already.
Welcome! You can bring other members if you wish as well. There will be no special treatment for you guys so post whatever and wherever you want. just be a gentlemen and stay out of trolling please ☺☺☺ You know the drill. We are glad you are here!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom