Casual Discussion Introduction

cengaver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bir arkadaş waff ta yayınlamıştı adresi her kimse sağolsun ... bakacak yer kalmadı az önce kavga ettim pdf .... doğru dürüst ingilizcem yok sadece okuyucuyumdur, yaklaşık 11 yıldır takip ederim forumları en sonunda zıvanadan çıkardılar ...

Last edited:

Ronin

Reactions
@Ronin Welcome to defenceHub
Hello everybody,
I was a long year reader in a another forum to get top information about turkish defence industry. Now that a new forum is born, I wanted to take the chance to transform from a passive reader to a active member.

Unfortunately my defence knowledge is limited, so I will not contribute much to defence matters but I will try my best to add some value to the forum.

S

Sinan

BTW who's the owner or who had the idea to launch a new forum?
Well, you know things started to go down like 2 months ago in PDF. Me and some Turkish posters had a telegram group. We started to bring more Turkish members from PDF to this telegram group, it eventually reached 30-35 people. So, we began to think what do next. Should we negotiate with PDF management for more rights, join another Turkish Defense Forum or Establish our own forum.... After discussions we decided proceed with our own forum.

So, we made a second group most with the mods of this forum and start to discuss about the new forum. Should be a Turkish Defence Forum or an International Defence Forum....again after many discussions we decided to establish a International Defence Forum where every user would be equals regardless of their nationalities. Then we decided on it's name, our principals, etc...

After the decision phase have been completed, GlobalMilitary from PDF (Webslave in this forum) opened the forum. We began to inform people with every way we can think of. Thanks to efforts of everyone the initial 30 people, reached 120 users in a month.

Forum is still predominant with Turkish posters but i believe it evolve in time and will be a forum with wide variety of nationalities expressing their opinions freely.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hahahaha... Ahhh ok nowww I get it. Good one!👍😂
For me I like Japan a lot and also the concept of a leaderless warrior. Therefore I choose the name Ronin. 👍
I like it to but the Japanese women i like more. :cool: :cool: :cool:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
doğru dürüst ingilizcem yok sadece okuyucuyumdur, yaklaşık 11 yıldır takip ederim forumları en sonunda zıvanadan çıkardılar ...
Eger ingilizceni gelistirmek istiyorsan,elinden geldigi kadar yaz,biz düzeltiriz.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom