Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Nutuk welcome bro !
Thanx bro, didn't know you opened a forum until I saw the topic of Numberone on WAFF.

Hope this forum grows to become the biggest, good luck!

Nice forum at first impression, trying to find my way. My excuses affront if I mess up in posting accidents

(y)(y)

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thanx bro, didn't know you opened a forum until I saw the topic of Numberone on WAFF.

Hope this forum grows to become the biggest, good luck!

Nice forum at first impression, trying to find my way. My excuses affront if I mess up in posting accidents

(y)(y)

Bro, I was planning to tell you and our other guys about our new forum via whatsapp but I thought I need to wait a little more until forum infrastructure get matured. Our webby is working for a few issues (member’s flag, military ranks by post numbers...etc) that will make this forum looks more professional and attractive. Our friends from different nationalities (Indian, Indonesian, Pakistani, Israeli...etc) are now establishing the infrastructure of their own subforums. When the preperations are completed, The promotion activities will be accelerated. It seems Numberone did perfect job and informed all our members in WAFF. Thanks for @Numberone brother. Welcome to forum again brothers. Have a good discussion and information exchange. If you have a suggestion, feel free to type Suggestion thread bro. We are trying to create best platform that is being shaped in acc to all our members’ wishes.

S

Sinan

@Numberone

You can call Greeks from Waff too.

In this forum all are equal, no nationality treated better than an other. We have simple rules; No insults against another poster, nationality, country leaders., religions, etc... Also, our moderation agreed on opening a Greece Sub-section and we already have a Greek member in this forum. Our forum is open for all nationalities.

Top Bottom