Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually I dont like you guys to go away from PDF........
Almost all Turkish members were prevented from writing there. I guess nobody knows this situation except the Turkish members there.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,498
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to every new member here and special welcome to a familiar and respected face @Indos
Welcome bro!

As other Turkish members stated there were some problems on our old place so we decided to initiate a new beginning for our community and our international friends. We welcome contribution from all around the world and don't target only Turkish audience. Feel like home here!

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@StantonPer
@Indos
@Oryx
@Profchaos
@Domraquel
@Binh Nguyen

Welcome to defenceHub! @Indos bro, I expected you to join into this fast growing community earlier. @new members, Don’t behave timid please. We are working to make everybody feel themselves at home in here. We organised the sub-forums and management structure accordingly. If you have a suggestion, please tell them in proper section of the forum. Thanks.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Welcome to every new member here and special welcome to a familiar and respected face @Indos
Welcome bro!

As other Turkish members stated there were some problems on our old place so we decided to initiate a new beginning for our community and our international friends. We welcome contribution from all around the world and don't target only Turkish audience. Feel like home here!
Thank You my brother with that warm welcome, looking forward for more discussion here and particularly I dont want to lose friendship with my Turkish friends. Having many connections to international friends also become my interest.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@StantonPer
@Indos
@Oryx
@Profchaos
@Domraquel
@Binh Nguyen

Welcome to defenceHub! @Indos bro, I expected you to join into this fast growing community earlier. @new members, Don’t behave timid please. We are working to make everybody feel themselves at home in here. We organised the sub-forums and management structure accordingly. If you have a suggestion, please tell them in proper section of the forum. Thanks.

Thanks bro, looking forward to another discussion with you. This period of time is really fascinating for both Indonesia and Turkey. More cooperation will likely to happen in the future and we should promote more people to people connection between the two countries.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,024
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Thank you for the welcoming

Wow, our armed forces is not that active but would be good haha.
We added it, feel free to post anything about Brazil there. I also transferred some pre-existing Brazil threads to the new Brazilian section. As the largest South American country, it deserves its own section.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom