Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Heh i am a firm user of Chrome. Several times i tried out Mozilla but didnt work. Let the ads play on my screen i may click a few times to take the burden off your shoulders a little to maintain the hosting :D Besides i dont think defence forum users are interested in clicking google ads. I dont know how your click through ratio tho. :D Hope you are milking google well
Yeah,we are milking alright.
@Webslave can name the exact amount for this month.

HB28

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello everyone. I'm glad to have found this forum, I was in PDF before for a few years but wasn't the most active person. It's good to see familiar faces here :) .

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello everyone. I'm glad to have found this forum, I was in PDF before for a few years but wasn't the most active person. It's good to see familiar faces here :) .

Welcome to DefenceHub.. Enjoy it ;)

How did you hear about the forum?

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,119
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
glad i am here
selamlar herkese
Happy to see you here, how did you find us btw? :giggle:
Welcome, one of the many silent PDF users. It would be nice to hear your opinions on things, feel free to share your input here on Defence Hub. Always good to have a fresh voice in our community 😊

HB28

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to DefenceHub.. Enjoy it ;)

How did you hear about the forum?
Just through a quick Google search. I clicked on the link and when I saw that most of the old PDF members were here and the similar threads from before I knew I had found the right place :).

uzaysan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@uzaysan

Welcome, nice to see another familiar face here. How did you find us brother?
I knew old members created a new forum. But I didnt know the name. I didnt get any message or announcement. Yesterday I saw @neosinan on reddit. I asked him if he is the same guy with forum. He said yes and asked me if I joined the new forum and give me the new forums name. And today I registered. Its good to see familiar faces here.

Welcome to all new members!
Thank you

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom