DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,047
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Dear All,

Is there any EU based investing platform allowing you to invest in Istanbul listed companies?

If not, are there any good Turkiye based investment platform with an English interface that allows accounts for foreigners?

I believe that many Turkish defence companies would be a great investment with a 10-year horizon. Also I want to be ready if Baykal ever gets listed.

Thanks in advance

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Dear All,

Is there any EU based investing platform allowing you to invest in Istanbul listed companies?

If not, are there any good Turkiye based investment platform with an English interface that allows accounts for foreigners?

I believe that many Turkish defence companies would be a great investment with a 10-year horizon. Also I want to be ready if Baykal ever gets listed.

Thanks in advance
No need to invest in turkish defence industry specifically

All Turkish stocks are on a bloody roll this year; best yearly profits worldwide in Borsa Istanbul for 2022 and probably 2023
BIST 100 offered 100% returns this year

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear All,

Thanks in advance
Try to use an app for investments and stocks.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,002
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Afaik in order to trade Turkish stocks, on Turkish apps you need to have a Turkish tax ID.
Go through ETFs i.e. MSCI Turkey, which is the better strategy vs. stock picking and available on many international brokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom