Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Middle East, Balkans and the Caucasus.

Turkiye is the middle of this. 3 of these regions are cursed with war.

Peace will only come to Turkiye if it controls 3 of its backyards.

I am really ..really wish to refute this . History tell me otherwise ..

🤦🤦
What was it?
How could Israel attack Iran using small drones? What small drones with bombs can fly more than 1000 km?
Or is this a local initiative?
Did the mother drone come and drop some drones on Iran? Or was it done, say, by an Israeli special aircraft?
Rockets?
F35?
Or was the Islamic Republic attacked by evil genies :devilish: and shaitans?
Unclear.

(Given the excessive superstitiousness of Iranians and their belief in all sorts of otherworldly possibilities, the latter version cannot be ruled out):)
More likely done by Israelis deep covert asset in Iranian propers .
Activating/sacrificing some non essential yet deep enough covert agent of human listening post /iran collaborators for a face saving face gestures would worth the trades in my book .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,050
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am really ..really wish to refute this . History tell me otherwise ..

🤦🤦

More likely done by Israelis deep covert asset in Iranian propers .
Activating/sacrificing some non essential yet deep enough covert agent of human listening post /iran collaborators for a face saving face gestures would worth the trades in my book .

Middle East has been at war since time began.

Its the most strategic place on the planet.

Birthplace of civilisation

Home of Islam, Judaism and Christianity

Empires have all come and gone

Dont forget the most important resource which is oil which powers the world

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,010
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

You do realized Iran will strike back harder if there are more damages.
This is nothing.Just a small drones attack design to save israel face.

Isreal doesnt need to save face they are effectively getting away with genocide and erasing Palestine off the face off earth. If anything this Iranian diversion is good business for them, its acting as a massive distraction. Just look at how Muslims have been pacified by this iranian attack. They all think their winning something, forgetting the bigger picture.

As for any strike back, well they sent 200 missiles/drones and didnt get one kills, so even if they send 10,000, maybe they get 10 kills if their lucky. Those sorts of numbers wont defeat the pkk let alone Isreal.

Let me add something else if there is one nation that never cared about face saving its isreal. These are the guys who find it funny to destroy mosques and make tiktok vidoes out of it, they are shameless to the core.

compare that with china who despite being 1.2 billion in size at least tries to hide their destruction of mosques. They try to cover up and hide their transgressions against Muslims. Even they know that what they are doing morally would be seen as unacceptable in the world.

Last edited:

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Isreal doesnt need to save face they are effectively getting away with genocide and erasing Palestine off the face off earth. If anything this Iranian diversion is good business for them, its acting as a massive distraction. Just look at how Muslims have been pacified by this iranian attack. They all think their winning something, forgetting the bigger picture.

As for any strike back, well they sent 200 missiles/drones and didnt get one kills, so even if they send 10,000, maybe they get 10 kills if their lucky. Those sorts of numbers wont defeat the pkk let alone Isreal.

Let me add something else if there is one nation that never cared about face saving its isreal. These are the guys who find it funny to destroy mosques and make tiktok vidoes out of it, they are shameless to the core.

compare that with china who despite being 1.2 billion in size at least tries to hide their destruction of mosques. They try to cover up and hide their transgressions against Muslims. Even they know that what they are doing morally would be seen as unacceptable in the world.
You are wrong.
They are humiliated by Iranian missiles attacked.
I've read many online israeli news where many politicians are angry with Iranian missiles attack and not satisfied with these small drones response.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,010
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
You are wrong.
They are humiliated by Iranian missiles attacked.
I've read many online israeli news where many politicians are angry with Iranian missiles attack and not satisfied with these small drones response.

This is the problem i feel with the region, they are so desperate for victories that any little show and dance is celebrated. An example of a real victory is Azerbaijans defeat of Armenia. They liberated their land and in end the Russians were so defeated the best they could do is get up and leave the region. That is what victory looks like, real victory. Compare and contrast to what you have seen transpire over Gaza.

As for media, its not there to inform and educate its simply perception management to aid political agenda. A big part of the zionist regimes game is to constantly show themselves as the victim facing off much bigger and more vicious hostile enemies.

Let me give you an example, in order to justify the illegal invasion of Iraq the western media collectively ran propaganda stories about how saddam could launch nuclear strikes against Europe. What this does is it makes the people want war and it allows governments to do what they always had intended. Always remember after these invasions, the media in the end then portrays all of this wars as grand failures. Iraq was a failure, Afghanistan was a failure, Libya was a failure, Syria was a failure, when in reality for the most part they have achieved their strategic ambitions.

Isreali media serves the same purpose. What we got to pay attention to are the actual results. Gaza has been reduced to shit. The iranian missile attack just like the iranian attack on the american base tangibly did nothing, achieved no strategic objectives. Just like Oct 7th, it achieved nothing strategic for Palestinians. The Muslims were singing "Isreal is not invincible" the isreali media was playing the same tune how can this happen, how can they achieve this. Then the isrealis took this "opportunity" to completely annihilate Gaza. So much so that collectively the Muslim world turned into Armenians, where everything became about "genocide.

Anyway the focus has shifted away from the genocide of palestinians and now its entirely focussed on who Isreal sees as its next foe, Iranian backed hamas.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 462
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Middle East, Balkans and the Caucasus.

Turkiye is the middle of this. 3 of these regions are cursed with war.

Peace will only come to Turkiye if it controls 3 of its backyards.

If Turkey was geographically located in the Netherlands place (bordering Germany, Belgium and Luxemburg - the most quiet region of the world) than we would be 50 times stronger than we are now.

We are now located in turmoil area with chaotic neighbours with little trade and economic benefit and spend almost all our resources to anti-terror operations.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,010
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
If Turkey was geographically located in the Netherlands place (bordering Germany, Belgium and Luxemburg - the most quiet region of the world) than we would be 50 times stronger than we are now.

We are now located in turmoil area with chaotic neighbours with little trade and economic benefit and spend almost all our resources to anti-terror operations.

also spending a shit load to feed refugees from neighbouring nations.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
it's the Blue Sparrow ALBM

David-Sling-intercept-scaled.jpeg

Yes, that's what they are saying. First stage fell into Iraq. It is likely there was no casualties and Iran quietly swallowed the hit.

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Yet there are no videos and photos that israel missile hitting the targets in Iran.
Nowadays,everybody got a smart phone and videos everything.
In fact we have seen many videos in israel about recent missiles attack hitting airbases.
I'm sure israel got their agents inside Iran to capture videos of this attack and annouced to the world that israel strike back.
Yet we have seen nothing of these except from small drones attack.

So either it were shot down or just some fake news.

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well , i guess this episode were end now . So much so for a vaunted best aie force in the midle east . Without daddy US you are grounded to the reality ...fast

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom