DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,891
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yunus Paksoy:

According to this statement, there will be no war here, Iran says that's it. — Iran's Representation to the UN:

•Iran's military operation, carried out in accordance with Article 51 of the UN charter on self-defense, was in response to the Zionist regime's attack on our diplomatic buildings in Damascus.

It can be assumed that the matter has been concluded.

•However, if the Israeli regime makes another mistake, Iran's reaction will be much harsher.

•This is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime that the USA SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM!

This was underwhelming

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,416
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I think that Turkey 🇹🇷 is one of the more interesting countries in the region right now. They're a NATO member and are actively buying and selling weapons to / from their Western Allies and they obviously have tenous relationship with Russia. That said, they also have no love for Israel and clearly would like to support their Muslim brothers.

Very interested to see what Erdogan does / says in the coming days. His government is in an interesting position.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,339
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think that Turkey 🇹🇷 is one of the more interesting countries in the region right now. They're a NATO member and are actively buying and selling weapons to / from their Western Allies and they obviously have tenous relationship with Russia. That said, they also have no love for Israel and clearly would like to support their Muslim brothers.

Very interested to see what Erdogan does / says in the coming days. His government is in an interesting position.

lol

why would we defend israel?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel is a far bigger danger for a Turkish world.

Iran are mostly Persians, our ancestors and militairy have studied them during our history and we always knew how to deal with them.

Israel's political and militairy elite are mostly Khazar's. They are a old Turkish tribe and much more dangerous and unpredictable. They are a harsher opponent than those girly mullahs.

Bullcrap.

Israel and Iran are not run by Turks.

Regardless of what their ancestors were.

Turks no longer dominate Iran thanks to Reza Pahlavi who not only destroyed the Qajars but also destroyed Turkic domination.

I find it ironic seeing some people praising this man just because he was Ataturk's friend.

Ataturk warned that idiot that one day the Ayatollahs will take power. They actually did lol

Israel actually destroyed numerous Turkmen villages that date back to Seljuk and Ottoman times. Then proceeded to destroy Ottoman history in Gaza.

I hope the Zionists and Ayatollahs all kill each other. Also throw in the Wahabis too.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,416
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Yunus Paksoy:

According to this statement, there will be no war here, Iran says that's it. — Iran's Representation to the UN:

•Iran's military operation, carried out in accordance with Article 51 of the UN charter on self-defense, was in response to the Zionist regime's attack on our diplomatic buildings in Damascus.

•However, if the Israeli regime makes another mistake, Iran's reaction will be much harsher.

•This is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime that the USA SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM!

This was underwhelming
This was planned in advance. We talked about it in the other thread. Iran 🇮🇷 had to look tough for its population, so just like when the U.S. smoked Soleimani, they "retaliated". That retaliation was cleared by the Americans in advance and no real damage was done.

In this case Iran launched a bunch of drones that take 4-5 hours to get to Israel 🇮🇱, giving the Israelis plenty of time have air defenses at the ready, scramble fighter jets and even have American and British fighter jets in the region on standby.

I suspect that this "attack" will be neutralized by Israel, Iran will be able to save face to its people by posturing, and nothing more will really come of it. I could be wrong, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,891
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yunus Paksoy:

This was underwhelming

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,416
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
lol

why would we defend israel?
Who insinuated that you should? I'm not suggesting that Turkey would.

I'm wondering what Turkey is going to say between the exchange of "attacks" between Iran and Israel and I'm also curious what they think about Russia's threat to intervene.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,684
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who insinuated that you should? I'm not suggesting that Turkey would.

I'm wondering what Turkey is going to say between the exchange of "attacks" between Iran and Israel and I'm also curious what they think about Russia's threat to intervene.
Bro, according to some sources President Erdogan is on vacation right now. We are saying nothing. Come back in a week or two! 😅😅😅

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,416
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
What I do hope is that this "attack" is enough to get U.S. speaker Mike Johnson to table the U.S. supplemental bill that features $11 Billion usd worth of military defense aid for Israel 🇮🇱 and $60 Billion worth of military defense aid for Ukraine.

The Republicans are largely in favour aiding Israel 🇮🇱. The Democrats are largely in favour of helping Ukraine 🇺🇦. This orchestrated attack might be enough for Johnson to justify putting the Senate passed bill on the floor in the House, where it will almost certainly pass in a bi-partisan way.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom