Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The French are holding protests against raising the retirement age to 64. The dismissal of Macron with no confidence dragged on with a few deputies. Thus, it has become certain that the retirement age will be raised. However, it is feared that the demonstrations will lead to civil war.

Meanwhile, if the global banking crisis metastasizes with the current crises in France, it seems certain that a civil war will break out.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

#Fuel shortage has started in France.

There is a fuel shortage in 50% of the stations in and around Lyon.

The Vaucluse Governor's Office has set a sales limit of 30 liters per vehicle at stations.

FrkRL2cWcAEh5sx

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

The French are holding protests against raising the retirement age to 64. The dismissal of Macron with no confidence dragged on with a few deputies. Thus, it has become certain that the retirement age will be raised. However, it is feared that the demonstrations will lead to civil war.

Meanwhile, if the global banking crisis metastasizes with the current crises in France, it seems certain that a civil war will break out.
Not possible in Western Europe.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I remember, 2 years ago that some kind of communique was signed by 10s thousands of Police, Gendarmerie and Army officers, which states that if the Republic comes under threat, they won't allow it. In other words, they would do Coup D'Etates.
Personally, I don't know what to say about this , maybe in this fucked up world we don't need another fuck up.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The courthouse in Bordeaux, France, was set on fire by demonstrators.

Bordeaux city hall was set on fire.

In France, people from many sectors such as energy, transport and education went on strike to protest the pension reform, which was passed without a vote in parliament:

The entrance to Paris Airport was closed, and it was decided to reduce flights by 30% in Orly.

In many cities, university and high school students started "blockade" actions in schools.

40% of the teachers participated in the strike.
Museums in Paris were closed to visitors.
Demonstrators began to erect barricades on highways and bridges.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Council of Europe has condemned the disproportionate use of force by the police in demonstrations against the controversial pension reform in France, declaring that the situation has become worrisome in terms of freedoms.

The council demanded that the French state guarantee the right to peaceful demonstration, stating that the sabotage of the demonstrations by some individuals would not justify police violence against peaceful demonstrators and journalists who watched the protests.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In the audio recording obtained by the newspaper Le Monde, the French police insulted 7 people they had detained on the grounds of resorting to violence during demonstrations in Paris.

In the recording, it is clearly heard that the police made threats, racial insults and mockery against the only black person in the group.

This attitude of the police behind the scenes caused great reactions.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They are butt hurt that actually they need to work and their Russian handlers are in it. I don't like Macron but in this situation I don't mind him. Let him show to the commies that money doesn't grow on the trees. Myself, I am fed up that despite having a private health insurance I steel pay national health insurance for Somali couple and their 15 children.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,358
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The day after Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne's controversial pension reform passed without a vote in parliament, CB Macron's advisers are said to have told his advisers, "You recommended Elisabeth Borne to me (for the Prime Minister) as a rare pearl, here's where we are now," Le Point newspaper claims.

Is the prime minister's resignation approaching?

The severity of the conflicts in France began to resemble a civil war. Weapon use seems to be limited yet. But other than that, there is everything.

The police are shooting while the vehicle is moving, journalists are targeted, police vehicles are set on fire.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
France's foreign political clout is diminishing in a humiliating way, while the country is on fire due to domestic economic measures, Germany's financial system is on high alert and giant European banks are on the brink of collapse. The war that erupted in Ukraine is about to engulf the whole of Eastern Europe. In the Balkans, a regular at every party, the waters are boiling. As a bonus, the risk of a full-scale war in the Caucasus is greater than ever.

The perfect storm is forming.

According to some, it was going to be the EU century. It may still be true from a sarcastic point of view, though. lol.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom