Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,476
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
each person is judge by his/her own action that guy is a disgusting animal but that doesn't mean you should become like him
this 'Heh life goes both ways' become an excuse for you to justify your disgusting comment

Maybe, but that's not the case in this conflict, this conflict is NEVER characterized by "His action/his judgment" . Hamas attacks = the entire Gazans are obliterated, but then again some people have buried their heads in the sand for so long.

Yes life goes both ways. pain goes both ways, that's the law of the world.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's terribly sad that Hamas knowingly brought this on the children of Palestine. They knew what the Israeli reaction would be to having so many of their own people slaughtered, and yet they continue to hide behind the women and children of Palestine, in hopes of deterring the Israelis from exacting retribution for fear of civilians casualties.

I feel horrible for any child injured or killed in a conflict involving their parents, but this is a predictable result after Israeli citizens were murdered in cold blood.
You are simply doesn't get the memo do you ..... 🤦🤦
You will be long dead by time the West is no longer relevant. I know that you deeply want that day to be tomorrow, but you will not get to see that day. I'm sorry that life is unfair.
I have written 20 pages back ... Gaza will be obliterated . Hamas will cease to exist . But would the resistance movement stop ?? If you are banking on it... Then you obviously more detached from the reality than i thought before ...

🤦🤦
The worst part is that more of my tax money will end up being used to rebuild that shit hole, only for Hamas to incite Israel into destroying it again. Rinse and repeat... Brutal.
Nope , your money has allready spent on the failed counter-offensive money laundering ops ...😂😂
i didn't knew you were such a genocidal maniac this thread is turning into psychopaths jerking off their murderous tendency. its also very important example for Turkic world to stay out off Islamic world and if possible abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism i say this to my Anatolian brothers think about where Islamic world will drag you
Finally , you shown your true color eh.. 😂😂
each person is judge by his/her own action that guy is a disgusting animal but that doesn't mean you should become like him
this 'Heh life goes both ways' become an excuse for you to justify your disgusting comment
What a hypocrisy.... Where were this morality noises when the palestinian treated like animal 16 years back ?? Do not preach what you can't do ....

Seriously people .... What it is so hard to understand ?? Gaza will be obliterated and Hamas will ceased to exist is a foregone conclusion ...
What i am about to ask is .... What kind of monster will be born from it's ashes ...

#on a side note , russian are going fulll swing knowing NATO are busy babysitting the old invaders ...😁😁

What a time to be alive ... Eh

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Think about……Just think about it….

contricusc

Reactions
1 520
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
What those pretexts will be used for when the time is right, is to get rid of the kind of human sympathy that still exists, I want a kind of annihilation and no one should feel any remorse.

Your ideology is sick. It resembles that of ISIS. You just want to see total war and annihilation. You are no better than those Westerners who call for the wiping out of Gaza.

You know back when the European Crusaders captured Jerusalem in the first crusade (1099), they killed so many civilians in Jerusalem that their horses were literally riding in a pool of blood, 88 years later Saladin recaptured Jerusalem but to my disappointment, he did not engage in a tit for tat vengeance campaign.

That’s why Salahadin is remembered as a great leader and is respected worldwide. If he did what you wanted him to do, he would have been just another brute who had power for a while. Nothing special to be like that, as history is filled with mindless brutes.

I don't want a repetition of this, human lives are valuable and costly and there's only one way in my mind to tell people we are dead serious about the well-being of our kin and people and the sanctity of our holy sites.

You say human lives are valuable and costly, and yet you say you want total annihilation, and you don’t even mind if your own kin is butchered (Gaza) if this leads to a future when your kin will get a brutal revenge.

What you argue for degrades the value of hunman life to just numbers in a geopolitical game, which makes your point of view really sick and disgusting.

Maybe, but I would be dead by the time arrives LOL

Again I would be dead by the time arrive, may my grandchildren grew up to be a tough person in this kind of situation

Then why would you care who owns which lend after you are dead?

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,476
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Your ideology is sick. It resembles that of ISIS. You just want to see total war and annihilation. You are no better than those Westerners who call for the wiping out of Gaza.

So Karl Von Clausewitz is ISIS ?

Screenshot 2023-10-10 223124.png

That’s why Salahadin is remembered as a great leader and is respected worldwide. If he did what you wanted him to do, he would have been just another brute who had power for a while. Nothing special to be like that, as history is filled with mindless brutes.

He did a great service, but his decision meant that the lessons are not learned, this proved deadly in 2023 where people could just kill people on the same spot he liberated without consequence because in the end, they knew these Arabs wouldn't retaliate even after such massacres.

You say human lives ae valuable and costly, and yet you say you want total annihilation, and you don’t even mind if your own kin is butchered (Gaza) if this leads to a future when your kin will get a brutal revenge.

What you argue for degrades the value of hunman life to just numbers in a geopolitical game, which makes your point of view really sick and disgusting.
Yes, that's true, human lives are costly do NOT play with them unless you want a retaliation in kind.

Then why would you care who owns which lend by the time you are dead?
Because of the glory of it

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Hamas wanted war and they're certainly getting it! Israeli air strikes are looking particularly brutal so far. I expect them to ramp up further over the coming days. My genuine thoughts are with the young people of Palestine, who had no say in Hamas representing them, but will pay a deadly price for Hamas' actions.

Israel's response will be swift and brutal, as would be the response of any militarily capable nation on earth whose citizens were murdered without regard, in the manner that Israel's were.

There are no "good guys" and "bad guys" in this story, but there is expected retaliation and it's going exactly as expected.

Turning the discussion to defense and military capability. Israel is, again, proving that their air force highly capable of of swift and effective destruction.

Top Bottom