Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I am not an expert, but I think Hamas wants a sovereign state.
No, they very directly, backed by Iran, want the complete elimination of Israel as a Jewish state. Hamas wants the Jews to live in subjugation in the state of Palestine, in a similar fashion to the way Palestinians live right now adjacent to the Israelis.

Both Israel and Hamas want the same thing. Regional and territorial power, with one party subject to the other. It just so happens that right now Israel has the more organized, capable society and the stronger military. Therefore, they have the ability to project power. Make no mistake though, if the tables were turned, Hamas would exert the same power over the Israelis. Hence the reason why they attack Israel at any time they have an opportunity.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,047
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The likelihood of your grandchild studying abroad and getting a Jewish girlfriend is more than him pursuing the stories of the lost Atlantis.

Excellent observation.😅

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Inconcistency? Hipocrisy? Or just a typing mistake?

20231010_222449.jpg

20231010_222528.jpg

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,177
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Your ideology is sick. It resembles that of ISIS. You just want to see total war and annihilation. You are no better than those Westerners who call for the wiping out of Gaza.

That’s why Salahadin is remembered as a great leader and is respected worldwide. If he did what you wanted him to do, he would have been just another brute who had power for a while. Nothing special to be like that, as history is filled with mindless brutes.

You say human lives are valuable and costly, and yet you say you want total annihilation, and you don’t even mind if your own kin is butchered (Gaza) if this leads to a future when your kin will get a brutal revenge.

What you argue for degrades the value of hunman life to just numbers in a geopolitical game, which makes your point of view really sick and disgusting.

Then why would you care who owns which lend after you are dead?
It seems you didn't get the memo either ... What's done is done . @Gary merely potraying the future repercussion....
I am not an expert, but I think Hamas wants a sovereign state.
Bruh , every palestinian also want that . But , Hamas won't get it . His succesor will . Hamas as a political entity would simply perish in this round ... At cost of Gaza:s obliteration . Come on bruh , Be more specific will you. .... After all like someone mentioned it before ....i am a brainless terrorist suporter you know.
No, they very directly, backed by Iran, want the complete elimination of Israel as a Jewish state. Hamas wants the Jews to live in subjugation in the state of Palestine, in a similar fashion to the way Palestinians live right now adjacent to the Israelis.

Both Israel and Hamas want the same thing. Regional and territorial power, with one party subject to the other. It just so happens that right now Israel has the more organized, capable society and the stronger military. Therefore, they have the ability to project power. Make no mistake though, if the tables were turned, Hamas would exert the same power over the Israelis. Hence the reason why they attack Israel at any time they have an opportunity.
And who do you think were created Hamas in the first place ?? 🙄🙄
The likelihood of your grandchild studying abroad and getting a Jewish girlfriend is more than him pursuing the stories of the lost Atlantis.
Dodging a bullet are we now eh ...

☕☕

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
ofc it disturb me, how can you say killing civilians is good specially after defeating IDF

@Afif you laugh at this ?? you are no better then him
Please Do enlighten us with Tresspassing Law.

If my mayor refuse to supply even a drop of water, he will know Hell for sure, Let alone Grabbing, Snatching my land and kicking me out of my own house.

Every Obeject That Enters my Land will face Consequences. They are no Longer Civil

Partying
on My Land without My Permission? Hell is what I'll show them.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,757
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It seems you didn't get the memo either ... What's done is done . @Gary merely potraying the future repercussion....

At this point it's no longer useful to talk about who's right and wrong, the set has been staged, and I personally held the belief that Gaza and Hamas will be wiped out. For Hamas, they are military men, I expect them to kill as many as possible and to be killed, as for Gazans (civ) I could only hope the many victims could be given a fast painless death for people who chose to stay behind.

Many last stands like this do have repercussions for a very long time to come. And the invaders will feel the pain, if not them, then their descendants.

The Battle of Thermopylae didn't wipe out the Greeks, but Gaugamela did erase the Persian Achaemenid empire, let this Thermopylae be a pretext for another Gaugamela.:cool:

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Too early, IMO... They have the capability to perform aggressive, deeply damaging air strikes for the next few days, while formulating a concrete plan on the ground and ensuring as much destruction to Hamas as possible prior to entering Gaza on foot. I'd continue doing that for a while before I would put my army in harm's way. There are 360,000 reservists ready to occupy Gaza and take land battle to Hamas. Capability is not the issue. But when you have such tigh control of the skies, own it and maximize it!

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,047
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
If Hezbollah screws around, they can find out too. The Israelis are armed to the teeth lol.

Except 2006 didn't go for Israel as they hoped.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,757
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
did Karl Von Clausewitz live in 2023 ? why you want to live in the world with laws of middle ages ??

@Gary @Ravager @Brace Yourself you folk are ISIS reborn

Carl Von Clausewitz didn't live in the middle age

Birth nameCarl Philipp Gottfried von Clausewitz
Born1 June 1780

In the history of Europe, the Middle Ages or medieval period (also spelled mediæval or mediaeval) lasted approximately from the late 5th to the late 15th centuries,

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom