Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
As I said, the Arabs and Muslims will stay, the Americans will go and in due time the ones who laugh today will weep tomorrow.

We will outlast them, that's given, just like Nurddin Zengi knows the Crusaders are living on borrowed time, so does today we saw the peak of haughtiness shown by these people, thinking that they will live and in power forever.

The biggest mistake Saladin made when he liberate Jerusalem was the fact that he left the crusaders and their families unscathed, I don't think future Muslims will inherit that level of patience with the fact that they saw today.

It's terribly sad that Hamas knowingly brought this on the children of Palestine. They knew what the Israeli reaction would be to having so many of their own people slaughtered, and yet they continue to hide behind the women and children of Palestine, in hopes of deterring the Israelis from exacting retribution for fear of civilians casualties.

I feel horrible for any child injured or killed in a conflict involving their parents, but this is a predictable result after Israeli citizens were murdered in cold blood.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I doubt Killing political leaders will have meaningful effect. Hamas showed they have outstanding opsec. Like Hezbollah, Their C2 is quite flexible and resilience. It will get very interesting soon.

Note- I prefer some kind of deal that will make evacuation of Civilians to Sinai possible. (Temporarily of course)
Then let Hamas and IDF figure it out between them.
The key is that you have to a create method to ensure that most of Hamas isn't able to simply evacuate along with the citizens and that they are overwhelmingy forced to remain in Gaza so that they can face the IDF head to head and face the music of their actions.

As for Hamas' leadership, the majority of it is out of country anyways. They are far to cowardly to order their organization to war with Israel, then remain in Gaa with the Palestinian people that they apparently support.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's terribly sad that Hamas knowingly brought this on the children of Palestine. They knew what the Israeli reaction would be to having so many of their own people slaughtered, and yet they continue to hide behind the women and children of Palestine, in hopes of deterring the Israelis from exacting retribution for fear of civilians casualties.

I feel horrible for any child injured or killed in a conflict involving their parents, but this is a predictable result after Israeli citizens were murdered in cold blood.

And in due time it will be answered, but when it's their turn I'm afraid there will be no quarters given and nowhere to go either.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Gaza started to look a lot like Bakhmut. Only advantage Hamas has that in urban terrain Artillery's effect is relatively limited. But Israeli air force will bring down hell from the sky.

It would be interesting to see how long Hamas can survive an Israeli ground assault.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
And in due time it will be answered, but when it's their turn I'm afraid there will be no quarters given and nowhere to go either.
You will be long dead by time the West is no longer relevant. I know that you deeply want that day to be tomorrow, but you will not get to see that day. I'm sorry that life is unfair.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

@Gaza started to look a lot like Bakhmut.
The worst part is that more of my tax money will end up being used to rebuild that shit hole, only for Hamas to incite Israel into destroying it again. Rinse and repeat... Brutal.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You will be long dead by time the West is no longer relavent. I know that you deeply want that day to be tomorrow, but you will not get to see that day. I'm sorry that life is unfair.
Correct ! I will be long dead, Just like Nooruddin was dead before he could see the fruit of his effort, but I'm going to die in peace knowing that my goal will be achieved, on the other hand, my enemies will find themselves hard to sleep and die in worries because they don't know when the inevitable will struck.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
The biggest mistake Saladin made when he liberate Jerusalem was the fact that he left the crusaders and their families unscathed, I don't think future Muslims will inherit that level of patience with the fact that they saw today.

i didn't knew you were such a genocidal maniac this thread is turning into psychopaths jerking off their murderous tendency. its also very important example for Turkic world to stay out off Islamic world and if possible abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism i say this to my Anatolian brothers think about where Islamic world will drag you

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Correct ! I will be long dead, Just like Nooruddin was dead before he could see the fruit of his effort, but I'm going to die in peace knowing that my goal will be achieved, on the other hand, my enemies will find themselves hard to sleep and die in worries because they don't know when the inevitable will struck.
🥲🤪

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i didn't knew you were such a genocidal maniac this thread is turning into psychopaths jerking off their murderous tendency. its also very important example for Turkic world to stay out off Islamic world and if possible abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism i say this to my Anatolian brothers think about where Islamic world will drag you
Well you know now. I don't have to prove anything to my foe, they know what's coming and I'm doing my part to remind them.

Never say you weren't warned.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ha ? I just realized I was accused of turning the thread into a genocidal thread, even though if he digs (which I'm sure he doesn't) the post back, it's full of genocidal tendencies towards the Palestinians, but no one cared.

YES ! Violence goes both way.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Well you know now. I don't have to prove anything to my foe, they know what's coming and I'm doing my part to remind them.

Never say you weren't warned.
The great prophet "Gary" has spoken in his infinite wisdom.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Hamas screwed over the people of Palestine here. They know that they've signed the death warrants of thousands of Palestinian people. Talk about a Pyrrhic victory. All around workd Palestinians are cheering on the actions of Hamas towards Israel, while they sit in the relative safety of the West. Meanwhile, they're cheering their their fellow brethren to their deaths!

Awesome unity!

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
im your enemy now ?? 😂 religion of peace at its finest when i read your comment i want to vomit on your religion. turkistan is ignorent of real islam which is represented best in this forum by muslims from all of islamic world. sadly my people are ignoret of islam and language barrier prevents them to see what this religion turn people into
Ehh for one I didn't know who you are, until very recently of course but I could sense that my post disturbed you. And that's good.
and about your warning come ill show you what turkmens are made of

oooo scary

The great prophet "Gary" has spoken in his infinite wisdom.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Hamas screwed over the people of Palestine here. They know that they've signed the death warrants of thousands of Palestinian people.

Oh yes, my wisdom does often come right, hows that Azov sea offensive ? I thought your added decimal to everything ensures your victory this summer campaign. Look like your wisdom failed in Ukraine and will fail here as well.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Ehh for one I didn't know who you are, until very recently of course but I could sense that my post disturbed you. And that's good.
ofc it disturb me, how can you say killing civilians is good specially after defeating IDF

@Afif you laugh at this ?? you are no better then him

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ofc it disturb me, how can you say killing civilians is good specially after defeating IDF

Ahhh yes, multiple posts here pointing to genocidal tendencies to Palestinians in Gaza, and of all that you decide to reply to... my post. Yeah that's right, my post.

It's not like I don't know there are a significant Israeli supporters on the board, but again there's no need to camouflage yourself.

YES ! violence goes both ways, Von Clausewitz said in his book On War that this is not for the faint-hearted, I'm okay with the opposite side calls for violence, I'm completely OK as well seeing the other side advocating violence in return.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

It is also very important example for Turkic world to stay out off Islamic world and if possible abandon Islam in favor of Tengrism i say this to my Anatolian brothers think about where Islamic world will drag you

If you try to preach your religion on defence forum, it gets kind of funny.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Ahhh yes, multiple posts here pointing to genocidal tendencies to Palestinians in Gaza, and of all that you decide to reply to... my post. Yeah that's right, my post.
i open the last page in this thread and i saw your comment about how happy you are to geocide civilians after you beat your enemy
It's not like I don't know there are a significant Israeli supporters on the board, but again there's no need to camouflage yourself.
i never camouflage myself i never forget how Palestinians sold us to russiasn when Crimean Tatars were expelled from their homes and their homes where given to new russian settlers. i didnt forget how Palestinians sold Uyghurs to chines and i didnt forget their support for Armenia against Azerbaijan nor their support to geerk cyprus against the turks but on the other hand i didnt for get how israel allied with greek against turkey however they help Azerbaijan so thats a plus and that is my position

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Funny thing is you people NEVER give a damn when turks are being oppressed / killed

Edit : but willing to commit geocide when it comes to Palestinians

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,475
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i open the last page in this thread and i saw your comment about how happy you are to geocide civilians after you beat your enemy

Bingo, just like everyone else. Life goes both ways, if you don't want to be beaten into submissions when you're at the bottom, don't act haughty when you're at the top. But looks like Israel and its many friends have forgotten the lessons of life.

i never camouflage myself i never forget how Palestinians sold us to russiasn when Crimean Tatars were expelled from their homes and their homes where given to new russian settlers. i didnt forget how Palestinians sold Uyghurs to chines and i didnt forget their support for Armenia against Azerbaijan nor their support to geerk cyprus against the turks but on the other hand i didnt for get how israel allied with greek against turkey however they help Azerbaijan so thats a plus and that is my position

ok nice history lessons there lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom