Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

contricusc

Reactions
1 520
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
The pretext is always there, in two ways you see Palestine the pretext is always there, if you're an Arab, your kin is under occupation, if it's seen form the lens of Islam it has actually become compulsory to retake it based on Islamic law alone lol considering Palestine is home to the third holiest site in Islam.

Again ISIS knows this, tried and FAILED big time, not because they failed to grasp the power of the visual media, but its just that during their attempt whatever propaganda they tried, the Americans would retaliate with their own 100000x the power and they have censors working 24/7. So ISIS, despite their best attempt to sell their view, failed to convince the common Muslim to go fight on its side.

Of course their failure in propaganda is just one of many factors that buried their state, but in my scenario, you no longer have the US and its equally powerful propaganda machine to counter this because this state will be so strong and all-encompassing in the propaganda department as well and the US are on the retreat.

You see, you actually agree with me that they don’t need another pretext, as there are already plenty of atrocities done by Israel to build a strong propaganda machine on. Eradicating Gaza or not, it changes nothing in the scenario you present. It’s all about having enough power to overcome the Western propaganda machine. The pretexts to flame hatred are already plenty.

Maybe...for you and peoples who benefit like Israel.

For all the people who will be the victims of the empire-making you so much crave about, it will be worse than under Pax Americana. People who wish to see the US gone don’t understand that what they actually desire is against their own wellbeing.

A world where countries fight against each other hoping to become the next dominant empire is not a happy world to live in. Certainly not as happy as the current one, where there are sporadic conflicts in various places, but the majority of people live in peace.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I don't think the USA will leave us alone. It is definitely possible for DAEŞ to emerge from somewhere and cause terror.
It's deffinately from Kurdsh region of Syria. That's a Stateless Zone waiting for Western polt to emerge.

And Btw Saudi will never support millitarily Palestine. When MBS is taking Trillion Dollar Proojects to make liberal Saudi Happy. Entering into the War is not even a option.

Iran is really making some progress and throwing some feathers. First they shudown Saudi and then created chaos in Israel real fast. Biden can't stop Iran only Trump can do it.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israel's biggest mistake was its policy of isolating Hamas. Normalization with Arab countries and Qatar-Turkey's request to form Hamas led to the group coming under Iranian control.

For this reason, a joint operation of Hezbollah, Quds Force and Hamas is taking place.
But it's also for Israel's own benefit. If they didn't isolate them. Hamas wouldn't be so desperate and attack Israel time to time.

No Arab country will Attack israel. But they have to take sympathy from west by making similar pictures of holocast. And Hamas is the best Option. They let Hamas Grow and it backfired them.

And Netanyahu as wakest as he ever be politically. To unite people under his banner something like this attack was expected. Now it's his Time to play the cards. But again Hamas has exceeded it.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
There is a first time for everything, I never saw soldiers screaming like that from gun fires before.
Yes these are Tiktok Souldiers of israel. They only Looks good on patrolling the streets of Jerusalem and on Smartphone.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Artificial Intelligence or AI is [officially] Harmless than Hamas. - Israel

Artifical intelligence was so peaceful that it didn't help Israel to detect Hamas movement. [Contradiction?] Or AI is just antisemitic?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,478
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You see, you actually agree with me that they don’t need another pretext, as there are already plenty of atrocities done by Israel to build a strong propaganda machine on. Eradicating Gaza or not, it changes nothing in the scenario you present. It’s all about having enough power to overcome the Western propaganda machine. The pretexts to flame hatred are already plenty.

Back then, the goal was to end the state of Israel and that's it, what I'm seeing in this crisis is the pretext to expand it beyond just wiping out Israel.

You see, there is some sort of anomaly going on in the wider Islamic world currently. I call it the wider Mid-East/Islamic world pacifism problem. In this thread for example you will see the Westerners come in full force when it comes to their intention, like killing this and that, wiping out this and that and you will see a meek response from our side. Even to the point where people call for calm when the enemy clearly announces their intent of annihilation. You will see @Afif for example kindly reminding me that my posts are full of excess and I need to calm down.

What those pretexts will be used for when the time is right, is to get rid of the kind of human sympathy that still exists, I want a kind of annihilation and no one should feel any remorse.

You know back when the European Crusaders captured Jerusalem in the first crusade (1099), they killed so many civilians in Jerusalem that their horses were literally riding in a pool of blood, 88 years later Saladin recaptured Jerusalem but to my disappointment, he did not engage in a tit for tat vengeance campaign.

I don't want a repetition of this, human lives are valuable and costly and there's only one way in my mind to tell people we are dead serious about the well-being of our kin and people and the sanctity of our holy sites.

For all the people who will be the victims of the empire-making you so much crave about, it will be worse than under Pax Americana. People who wish to see the US gone don’t understand that what they actually desire is against their own wellbeing.

Maybe, but I would be dead by the time arrives LOL
A world where countries fight against each other hoping to become the next dominant empire is not a happy world to live in. Certainly not as happy as the current one, where there are sporadic conflicts in various places, but the majority of people live in peace.

Again I would be dead by the time arrive, may my grandchildren grew up to be a tough person in this kind of situation

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Back then, the goal was to end the state of Israel and that's it, what I'm seeing in this crisis is the pretext to expand it beyond just wiping out Israel.

You see, there is some sort of anomaly going on in the wider Islamic world currently. I call it the wider Mid-East/Islamic world pacifism problem. In this thread for example you will see the Westerners come in full force when it comes to their intention, like killing this and that, wiping out this and that and you will see a meek response from our side. Even to the point where people call for calm when the enemy clearly announces their intent of annihilation. You will see @Afif for example kindly reminding me that my posts are full of excess and I need to calm down.

What those pretexts will be used for when the time is right, is to get rid of the kind of human sympathy that still exists, I want a kind of annihilation and no one should feel any remorse.

You know back when the European Crusaders captured Jerusalem in the first crusade (1099), they killed so many civilians in Jerusalem that their horses were literally riding in a pool of blood, 88 years later Saladin recaptured Jerusalem but to my disappointment, he did not engage in a tit for tat vengeance campaign.

I don't want a repetition of this, human lives are valuable and costly and there's only one way in my mind to tell people we are dead serious about the well-being of our kin and people and the sanctity of our holy sites.

Maybe, I but would be dead by the time arrives LOL

Again I would be dead by the time arrive, may my grandchildren grew up to be a tough person in this kind of situation
Well , atleast you are honest . Andi commend you for that honesty alone . Some people still trapped in the western holier tham thou attitudes after all . Even after they get screwed over and over again by that same so called western allies . They can't differentiate what was their own interest and what the enemy's are ... and wether they were contradicting or benefitting ... Iran is a nut case . there is no doubt about it . But , atleast they never hide behind the veneer of fake civility ...

One way or another ... Jerussalem will be liberated . When and by whom ... ?? I left that to a fate ...
Make no mistake tho' ... Fate would never changes until you make an effort out of it ...

Slayer

Reactions
1 192
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
A comment taken from Azerbaijan reddit;

"Hamas is evil and not all Palestinians support them. But Israel does a good job telling uninformed folks Hamas=Palestine.

Hamas would not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? The Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 70s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”). PLO was secular and liberal, which was being supported by most European countries. Israel had to change the status quo and supported the radical and conservative opposition. Arafat wasn’t even allowed to leave the compound he was in.

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-80s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

I firmly believe that the Israeli government has the strings of Hamas in their hands and have them commit terrorist attacks on demand, so that they can justify taking more land from the Palestinians. Being criticized for being an apartheid, Israel was losing its popularity recently and Netanyahu was in dire straits personally, and needed to turn things around."
You cannot make shyte like this up. Just wow.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,576
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

🤣🤣🤣 I cannot believe this interview is taking place.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Who is TRESSPASSING?

F8ELqrOW4AAAqUO.jpeg

Last edited:

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
As time passes Iam more inclined to believe that the Mossad actually knew about the upcoming war but kept quite about it in order to have an excuse to control all of Palestine and keep Natenyahu in power

This is a video an Arab friend of mine shared it to me. It is in Arabic but he did provide me a brief summary of what is being discussed in the video
It talks about a former IDF personnel who used to work at the wall separating Gaza from the rest of Israel. She said that it is impossible for anyone to actually pass through the wall without Israeli knowledge and that majority of Israeli soldiers were even mobilisng at the middle of the night when the radars pick the smallest signatures such as birds. She even states that the watchtowers within the walls are manned by many soldiers who are looking 24/7 with multiple rotations to ensure that all soldoers arent fatigued and can carry out their role effectively

Yet somehow, she is questioning how on Earth did Hamas manage not only to pass and kill all IDF personnel within the walls but also return back to Gaza

I Agree. Think that Israel can intercept incoming missiles and rockets, but was caught with their own pants down and unable to detect a full scale invasion? When they are observing Gaza 24/7? Suspicious

Biden and Netanyahu are politically very unstable. Israeli people were protesting quit often against Netanyahu. That's why These Two created another FAKE 9/11.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom