B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then make them answer for it... That's the way of humanity.

The Ottoman Empire chose the wrong side in WWI and got the crap kicked out of them by a stronger alliance. Take your "L" like a man. Some day, when we the collective West is defeated, and make no mistake, that day will come (likely not in either of our lifetimes) we'll have to accept our loss too and find out where we fit into the new world order.
West is not a entirety.

Now English speaking countries and EU are alliance only because they have common enemy.

Remember the 2000s,when China was still weak,EU and US were almost broken up.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
As announced by President Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan, two A400M aircraft belonging to our Air Force delivered the humanitarian aid materials prepared for Gaza to Egypt. Humanitarian aid materials such as food and diapers were delivered to the authorities on our planes that landed at El Arish Airport.

TabmachineV2

Reactions
2 59
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Everybody in that region murders and kills each other historically. It's been one of the most unstable regions of the world in modern history. Tons of tribalism, and religious / ethnic fighting. Countries ruled by kings and dictators because a heavy hand is needed to stop the country from absolutely falling apart. The problems in the Middle East are unique to Israel's presence. They're simply the "Boogeyman" of the day. Some day it will be somebody else.
As @Afif already mentioned to you, the muslim world has been historically relatively more peaceful then europe. Especially during the ottoman period.

Most of the destablization in the contemporary middle east is american-engineered for the israeli interest.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
West is not a entirety.

Now English speaking countries and EU are alliance only because they have common enemy.

Remember the 2000s,when China was still weak,EU and US were almost broken up.
Alliances change over time. Britain and France warred for centuries with one another. They became united out of necessity. Germany was our enemy 70 years ago, but we convinced them to join our side and are now a key ally against the Russians. Hell, Canada (as a British colony) and the USA fought a war against one another and we burnt down their Whitehouse before they ultimately defeated us and won the war. Such as life, we were forced to take the "L". We're now close friends and allies.

I'm not operating under any delusion that the Western alliance is some sort of monolithic alliance that will last forever. Our time will come for fracture and defeat, like all great powers and alliances before us. Such is the way of the world.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
As @Afif already mentioned to you, the muslim world has been historically relatively more peaceful then europe. Especially during the ottoman period.

Most of the destablization in the contemporary middle east is american-engineered for the israeli interest.
Europe definitely has a long history of war. Hell, there is a major one happening right now, as we type. There is no denying that. I'm also not denying that the Middle East was relatively peaceful during the Ottoman reign. During other periods, not so much. Time marches on, however, and things change.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Guess what, we should throw Apple next time when someone come to Grab my land and kick my family out of home.

At least Newton was useful to us.
Truthfully, it's the fault of the West. We send them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of aid on an annual basis and we send it in a form that allows Hamas to steal it from the people it's intended for and to buy / create / repurpose it for weapons.

We should be buying the Palestinians very specific things such as food and medical supplies. We're out of our mind giving them cash and assuming they'll use it as it was intended. Even then, cash is fungible, so if we buy them food and medical supplies, it allows them to re-purpose other money for weapons.

I fully own the fact that we're part of the problem in that conflict. If we want Israel to win, fine. That's our choice. But what we do instead is fund both sides of the conflict. I hate that. My tax dollars would be much better spent at home, or helping Ukraine finish off the Soviet war arsenal so that we can spend billions less on European security because of our NATO alliance.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Again, to be clear if Hamas is actually behind these rapes then I am not making any excuses for them.
Trust me.
Hamas suggested H_itler to massacre jews. They are responsible for the Misery of Every zion Jews. And this is Truth. You should not look otherwise. Iraq has WMD but israhell doesn't have any.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
We should be buying the Palestinians very specific things such as food and medical supplies.

We're out of our mind giving them cash and assuming they'll use it as it was intended.
Why don't we make Every Plaestinians slave and gift it to every Family that suffered of Horrible Holocast. That's how Humanity and Europeans can get rid of it's Sin against Poor Jews?

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
As announced by President Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan, two A400M aircraft belonging to our Air Force delivered the humanitarian aid materials prepared for Gaza to Egypt. Humanitarian aid materials such as food and diapers were delivered to the authorities on our planes that landed at El Arish Airport.

Good for Turkey! As long as the goods are fully inspected and and proven to be exactly what Turkey says they are, I absolutely believe those supplies should be allowed into Gaza. Here is the key, in no way, shape or form should they allowed be handed over to Hamas. They should go directly to NGOs that operate inside of Gaza, for the good of the people. If they go to Hamas they'll be stolen, withheld for political and humanitarian disaster purposes and sold in exchange for weapons.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom