Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Both your views is why outside of Turkey, Azerbaijan & Albania/Kosovo most Muslim countries are "loser" nations with uneducated masses. That dont understand RealPolitik
Avarage eurpean colonialist mentality, who think Africa and Asians are uncivilized and uneducated while they adopted their Education, Research and Court system from Islamic Empires through Ottomans and Al Andalus.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not true

Israel has won most war's & battles it has fought in.

However Israel has little to no experience in taking a very large urban populace like Gaza.

Which begs the question? What will be the limit, end goal & scope of their operation?

The IDF only fought two times without extern support:

- Battle of Jenin refugeecamp in 2002 (won)
- Lebanon War in 2006 (lost)

The rest of their history, in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, they always fought with massive militairy and financial aid and technical and logistical support from third countries.

Airsupport, naval support, air defence, manpower, they get it all.

Even now against tiny Gaza they get manpower from the US (5000 marines) and Germany (130 special forces) and Netherlands (200 marines) and a package of 100 billion of militairy stuff.

They never fight one-on-one and without support.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

F9ifofaXkAAkKz8

75 Navy personnel leave for Lebanon

Published : 13 Oct 2023
images (6).jpeg

A team of 75 members of the Bangladesh Navy left Chattogram's Shah Amanat International Airport on Friday to participate in the UN peacekeeping mission’s Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL).

These naval personnel will join the Navy warship 'Sangram' deployed in Lebanon under Bangladesh Navy Contingent 'Bancon-14'. While leaving the airport, Commander Chattogram Naval Region Chief Staff Officer Captain Md. Jamal Uddin Chowdhury bade farewell to the naval personnel going to Lebanon.

It is known that Bangladesh Navy warships have been participating in the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Lebanon since 2010 due to the concerted efforts of the current Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 36

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
How can you call it a crusade when Israel is a jewish state? It has nothing to do with Christianity.
In fact Israeli Jews are not fighting this war , this fighting is being fought by Templar Christians of USA , England , France , Germany , Netherlands etc . If it is not crusade , why they are supporting the occupation by Israelis and killing innocent Palestinians . This land is Palestinians land , it is not Israel . why this Europeans and Americans come here to occupy this land ? They are just doing what the Templar Christians did in the past . Why they are supporting the war even they're risking to fight a world war for Israel .
This is my point why I called it an another form of crusade .

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How can you call it a crusade when Israel is a jewish state? It has nothing to do with Christianity.

The English wanted to become a the new Israel,new Jerusalem for a very long time.

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these[c] dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Netanyahu:

"My fellow countrymen, together we will fullfill the prophecy from the Book of Isaiah."

What is the prophecy of Isaiah?

- The book of Isaiah is filled with sobering accounts of Israel's sin and rebellion and warnings of their coming judgement. But along with warnings, Isaiah also offers a message of hope—a suffering servant, a coming Messiah, who would come to establish God's Kingdom on Earth and create a new Jerusalem.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,741
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israel knows that Hamas has its own underground communication network and that targeting public communication lines won't affect Hamas capabilities. So Israel's cutting off telecommunication seems to be part of a larger plan to carry out a devastating act away from media scrutiny. They advise residents to evacuate, but how will they know where to go if they have no communication or electricity.

More so to discover what communications they are using I think

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is the ground battle situation now?

YPG in afrin, Daesh in Al-bab and the Hamas in gaza,which one is the most powerful?

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,505
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Following Arab media and social media personalities, today's Istanbul rally is getting quite a muted reaction from them, many pointing out Turkey's economic relations with Israel instead. The rise of Arab nationalism among the youth is palpable.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,586
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Netanyahu:

"My fellow countrymen, together we will fullfill the prophecy from the Book of Isaiah."

What is the prophecy of Isaiah?

- The book of Isaiah is filled with sobering accounts of Israel's sin and rebellion and warnings of their coming judgement. But along with warnings, Isaiah also offers a message of hope—a suffering servant, a coming Messiah, who would come to establish God's Kingdom on Earth and create a new Jerusalem.

When politicians start talking about prophecies from some old religious books... then you know that the situation is fucked up.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,863
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkish diplomatic sources say ALL ISRAELI DIPLOMATS had already left Turkey on October 19 after informing Ankara that they would be leaving due to recent events. “It is hard to understand who Israeli Foreign Minister Cohen asked to return today since said Israeli diplomats had already left” one diplomatic source added

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,386
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkish diplomatic sources say ALL ISRAELI DIPLOMATS had already left Turkey on October 19 after informing Ankara that they would be leaving due to recent events. “It is hard to understand who Israeli Foreign Minister Cohen asked to return today since said Israeli diplomats had already left” one diplomatic source added

lol

Ther citizens are in Istanbul with ther families making ton of vlogs talking about ther siutation...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,157
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Since the West backs Israel it is percieve that Israel is another crusader outpost.

Not true as the Crusaders hated Jews.

Israel only got born as most European states believed if the Jews got their homeland and most Jews will leave Europe.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,559
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That’s the biggest mistake Israel is making. By killing women and children, they increase the pool of fighting men that Hamas has.

One side of me was sad about the civilian losses, but one side of me keeps telling me when your enemy are making mistakes, don't interrupt.

Lol

I have checked your post History & it's been nothing but following Russian propaganda since 2022.
I attacked Russian propaganda more than anyone else here lmao, especially against blackjack and his out-of-this-world physics-defying claims on Russian weapons lol.

Tell me when was the last time you spent effort trying to type something that challenged Russian narratives here? How about never?
Ukraine at least were nuetral in the Recent UN vote. Its funny how you guys Support Russia (which is more pro Zionist than Ukraine) & China that is literally Genociding Muslims in a far more inhumane matter than Israel.

Not true, Zelensky openly sides with Israel and many of their officials and supporters actually take a dig on Palestine. I'm not even complaining, I'm just glad whatever narratives I'm trying to present here, eventually come to fruition. I already warned this in advance long ago.

+ I'm never even backing Putin, I'm consistent when I say Putin has Muslim blood in his hands. But It's just funny (for me) for Ukrainian supporters (especially from Europe and the US) to back the bombings now, especially when they themselves spent the last 1 and half years or so building narratives about moral superiority from Russian bombing campaign and Ukraine are CURRENTLY the target of Russian bombing campaign. You never know when the West will pull the plug on supplying Ukraine free air defense, and if its stops, and Ukraine found itself getting pummelled mercilessly, you'll find the most heartbreaking and distressing cheering coming from our side. That's given.

Both your views is why outside of Turkey, Azerbaijan & Albania/Kosovo most Muslim countries are "loser" nations with uneducated masses. That dont understand RealPolitik

I understand when it comes to Turkiye, but Kosovo ?

Indonesia has led groupings in the past, how many has your country lead?

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,559
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Who supports Russia and China?

Throwing absurd accusation and see if it sticks won't help you with your argument.

Guy is prolly new to the board, since when I become Sinophile lmao

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,559
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Avarage eurpean colonialist mentality, who think Africa and Asians are uncivilized and uneducated while they adopted their Education, Research and Court system from Islamic Empires through Ottomans and Al Andalus.

Technically he's right, the West does looks like a garden...but what he fails to understand is that Baghdad used to be the garden while Paris used to be a giant sewer.

Time changes, empires rise and fall, and eventually the West will decline, so even if his statement is true, it's irrelevant. The "jungle" he looked down on, will one day rise to be the garden.

When Japan in the early 20th century self assess their industry and others, they ranked the Americans below the Europeans, and they themselves below America, in only 3 decades after WW2, Japan and the US is already above Europe. That's just how fast time changes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom