Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,405
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Same on you. You turn your back on the Palestinians while you have the military power to do great damage to Israel. Declare war against the Zionist regime with the military defense of China and the rest of the Arab States (which are not pawns of the USA) + Pakistan and Afghanistan and then see if the Zionists will beg for a truce.
Haha what? I did not get your point. My point was that Iran is not gonna do anything in the conflict, they have just been barking for weeks. I said it since day one of the conflict, and still have the same view.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,490
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It was claimed that the Israeli army had infiltrated the tunnels belonging to Hamas, with the images provided to the Israeli Media by the Israeli Army yesterday.

However, it was revealed that the footage provided by Israel was an exercise video of the Israeli army that was uploaded to the internet exactly two years ago.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The person who claims to pray with his boots on may only be mocking you. Cleanliness is given great importance while praying. You cannot pray with the boots you wear when going to the toilet. These idiots are mocking our minds.

I once read that in only wartime you can pray with your boots on, but i am not really sure.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Haha what? I did not get your point. My point was that Iran is not gonna do anything in the conflict, they have just been barking for weeks. I said it since day one of the conflict, and still have the same view.

They would never join in directly . All of their proxy were created and funded for a reason ...

I once read that in only wartime you can pray with your boots on, but i am not really sure.

Only in thick of the action . Which obviously they were not ... The obvious give away is glasses . How arrogant of you to face your maker while using a shade on ??

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,409
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Oh , don't make me cry. How did you say a few days ago? One tribe is stronger then other, so it us all natural. Let alone what you talk under different name on other forums.
So at least be consistent.
My point has not changed. War is what it is. It's nasty and brutal. Nobody is calling for the targeting of citizens, only acknowledgeding that naturally, citizens will be killed in any conflict that involves a massive bombing campaign against militants imbeded with the civilian population. This is the way of war.

I've been extremely consistent.

Last edited:

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
My point has not changed. War is what it is. It's nasty and brutal. Nobody is calling for the targeting citizens, only acknowledgeding that naturally, citizens will be killed in any conflict that involves a massive bombing campaign against militants imbeded with the civilian population. This is the way war.

I've been extremely consistent.
Good that you describe what the war is. 3 years a bit more in Sarajevo, I couldn't learn.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,097
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting with the whole dehumanisation of Palestinians done by the Americans, Israelis, Europeans and Ukrainians.

Same disgusting arguments used against Turks in the past.

About how barbaric, uncivilised we are and how we deserve to be wiped out because we are inferior.

So much for "tolerance"

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,097
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting seeing Israelis cry about anti semitism while engaging in disgusting racist diatribe that make the KKK look like boy scouts.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,450
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Same on you. You turn your back on the Palestinians while you have the military power to do great damage to Israel. Declare war against the Zionist regime with the military defense of China and the rest of the Arab States (which are not pawns of the USA) + Pakistan and Afghanistan and then see if the Zionists will beg for a truce.

There's a reason why Iran, despite all of its disadvantage are able to surround the Gulf Arabs and ALWAYS came out on top. Money can't buy brain.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,450
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You cannot militarily conquer Israel without destroying their extension state first, each and every one of them.

Abdullah, do your job. ‼️

141929710-arab-businessman-working-in-the-office.jpg

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Though I am not a secularist but I have to say that the biggest islamist in the last 100 odd years was Mutafa Kemal.
All this Oriental business is just charade and distasteful drama.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,032
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Though I am not a secularist but I have to say that the biggest islamist in the last 100 odd years was Mutafa Kemal.
All this Oriental business is just charade and distasteful drama.

If every Islamist was like Ataturk, Muslim civilisation would probably be the most advanced on earth today.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,862
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting with the whole dehumanisation of Palestinians done by the Americans, Israelis, Europeans and Ukrainians.

Same disgusting arguments used against Turks in the past.

About how barbaric, uncivilised we are and how we deserve to be wiped out because we are inferior.

So much for "tolerance"
Because they are Arabs/Muslims.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,450
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A Shahed landed in Eliat and kisses its target. This lone Shahed manages to overcome USN/IL navy air defense in the red sea, Saudi air defense and local Eliat air defense.

IMG_20231109_215304.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom