22 12,769
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah we're still not going to recognize israel in the end, nice try tho 😂 😂 😂

GBIOqhpW0AAniP0

GBIO1LKWAAADtmc

Oh btw why is Indians madly in love with israel? maybe if they hate Israel as much as we do, israel will respect them more. Saw a lot of Indians on twitter begging to be recognzied as israel's ally and got rejected by zionists on twitter.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,077
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

GBIOqhpW0AAniP0

GBIO1LKWAAADtmc

Oh btw why is Indians madly in love with israel? maybe if they hate Israel as much as we do, israel will respect them more. Saw a lot of Indians on twitter begging to be recognzied as israel's ally and got rejected by zionists on twitter.

I have that 'except Israel' on my old passport too.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 710
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The Israeli army has discovered the largest Hamas tunnel under the Gaza Strip. The IDF says the tunnel is four kilometers long and the entrance is located just 400 meters from the Erez crossing, which Gaza residents use daily to enter Israel. It is worth noting that to create the tunnel, Hamas used a homemade roadheader. The dimensions of the underground structure make it possible to place civil and military cargo there, as well as a large number of people. The interior is equipped with ventilation, water and electricity.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

GBIOqhpW0AAniP0

GBIO1LKWAAADtmc

I guess they got their ass clapped real hard on the social media and the internet by our netizen, thus need to make propaganda in Indonesian language.

BTW, the world didn't start on 7 October 2023, Israel have been committing crimes against humanity for decades.

Israel was the one who started and created this war, and they will lose it.

Guaranteed.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,498
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the United States formed a coalition to "protect navigation security" in the Red Sea against the attacks of the Houthis, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps announced that they had formed a maritime militia of 55 thousand people.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
One way to camouflage mines. Hiding its launch rail to look like an oil drum

1280px-thumbnail.jpg
US_Navy_030321-N-4655M-028_Coalition_Navy_Explosive_Ordnance_Disposal_%28EOD%29_team_members_inspect_camouflaged_mines_hidden_inside_oil_barrels_on_the_deck_of_an_Iraqi_shipping_barge.jpg

Houthis could modify the Arabian traditional Dhows, modify its stern with ramp doors, and start mining heavily the waterways of the Red Sea

4d.jpg

The idea is not even to sink/damage cargo ships, but to make the danger so high that shipping companies were forced to take the "safe" option to turn around and sail along the Horn of Africa (which is treacherous for Shipping). In the end, these business will definitely be confronted between losing ships to the perceived danger to dock in Eliat or just adding extra cost, they'll definitely choose the latter.

An Eilat deprived of traffic means an Eliat that deprive its citizens of work, hezbollah in the north has done quite good job to basically turn the entire northern settlers into refugees, adding another town or two in the south deprived of economic opportunity is way to go.

Very good idea, but the Egyptian Navy wouldn’t allow that because they will have lost more than just Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,769
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Very good idea, butt the Egyptian Navy wouldnt allow that because they will lost more than Israel.

Wouldn't allow as if Cairo going to send an ultimatum to Sanaa that the Egyptians are going to take military action unless they back down? very unlikely to deter Houthis if that's the case.

There was an interesting analysis in regards to Egypt when it comes to the wider Palestine conflict I watched some weeks ago, it's a long analysis but in short, it is something like this:

1. Al-Sisi who came into power via coup in 2013 and cracked down on oppositions, for the first time since taking power not only allowed protests but encouraged it in the light of the bombings in Gaza.
  2. Al-Sisi even humiliated Blinken by putting him in an awkward position where he ordered the cameraman to focus on him, lecturing Blinken about Blinken's earlier remarks about him "coming to Israel not as a secretary of state, but by being a Jew"
  3. Al-Sisi who is widely disliked by many Egyptians has never feared for his power and reputation until now. The last thing Al-Sisi wants after seizing power via a coup is to be seen as an Arab traitor.
in light of these points, we could see that no Arab nation other than Bahrain has joined the U.S.-led coalition. Egypt is in big shit and their economy is in even bigger shit, but because Al-Sisi pulls the string there's very likely possibility the Al-Sisi would rather have the economy turned shit rather than having himself remembered as a traitor to the Arab cause.

Please note that Al-Sisi, whilst disliking political Islam, is big on nationalism and caters his legitimacy by portraying himself as the dear leader of Egypt Arab nationalism. By joining the U.S.-led coalition he would have put his name on the Arab traitors list.

Marquis de Sade

Reactions
2 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wouldn't allow as if Cairo going to send an ultimatum to Sanaa that the Egyptians are going to take military action unless they back down? very unlikely to deter Houthis if that's the case.

There was an interesting analysis in regards to Egypt when it comes to the wider Palestine conflict I watched some weeks ago, it's a long analysis but in short, it is something like this:

1. Al-Sisi who came into power via coup in 2013 and cracked down on oppositions, for the first time since taking power not only allowed protests but encouraged it in the light of the bombings in Gaza.
  2. Al-Sisi even humiliated Blinken by putting him in an awkward position where he ordered the cameraman to focus on him, lecturing Blinken about Blinken's earlier remarks about him "coming to Israel not as a secretary of state, but by being a Jew"
  3. Al-Sisi who is widely disliked by many Egyptians has never feared for his power and reputation until now. The last thing Al-Sisi wants after seizing power via a coup is to be seen as an Arab traitor.
in light of these points, we could see that no Arab nation other than Bahrain has joined the U.S.-led coalition. Egypt is in big shit and their economy is in even bigger shit, but because Al-Sisi pulls the string there's very likely possibility the Al-Sisi would rather have the economy turned shit rather than having himself remembered as a traitor to the Arab cause.

Please note that Al-Sisi, whilst disliking political Islam, is big on nationalism and caters his legitimacy by portraying himself as the dear leader of Egypt Arab nationalism. By joining the U.S.-led coalition he would have put his name on the Arab traitors list.

I dont think Sisi fits the description you give.

He's more of the Sadat-style than the Nasser-style.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,769
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I dont think Sisi fits the description you give.

He's more of the Sadat-style than the Nasser-style.
My point is he's not actually sincere, but from my perspective, he's not going all in to help Israel because I believe he fear for his own reputation if he did so.

============

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Houthi could also use their Mi-17 chopper to mine the waters, any flying plane with a ramp is a potential tool to mine the waters in the Red sea.

Here's an Indonesian navy C-212 dropping a huge naval mine via ramp.

243165070_4051054898336156_1696268831924864303_n.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom