Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkiye needs to play it smart.

Usa and Iran getting weakened works in the favour of the Turks.

The two getting kicked out of our backyard is better in the long term.

Turkiye despite being in NATO will never go and allow its troops to be used as cannon fodder. Those times have passed.
Turks actually done good in last 200 years.We fought war almost for protect ourself.

Only Korean war was a bit meaningless but we didnt sent a large force,also S.korean are thanking us.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🔻 Direct strikes against soldiers, vehicles, and buildings.

Al-Qassam publishes a video of hunting the occupation army on the outskirts of Gaza City

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Iran and Hezbollah are getting humiliated lmaooo

I don't know ... While it is true they get hammered hard . They look sensible enough not jump's into the israel's trap ...they manage to keep the escalation's down .
I don't know ... But , i just couldn't believed if the hezbos doesn't have a capacity to inflict a serious damages to IDF if they were wishes to ..
Either they are looking for some sort justification or are in the midle of cooking something signicant ...i highly doubt they don't have some suprises in store ....
They have the means and tunnels networks too you know .

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,803
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
SmartSelect_20240121_215059_X.jpg

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🎯 Al-Quds Brigades publishes scenes of a sniper attack on two Israeli soldiers east of the Bureij camp in a direct strike

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,497
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hamas piece of shit cameramen can't point the camera straight. I'd really enjoy seeing the israeli pig head burst like a watermelon once the 12.7x54mm shot through his skull

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,446
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
So it is now clear what tactic the IDF is using for clearing the tunnels... Gas.

Not a fan of the direct use of poisonous / toxic gas. Things like mustard gas are outlawed by the Geneva Conventions for obvious reasons. That said, I don't expect the IDF to go down in the tunnels either. My preferred method to chase HAMAS out of the tunnels would be...

1. To set segments of the tunnel networks on fire using fire and propellants that promote substantial smoke and suffocate oxygen from them.

2. Pump millions of litres of seawater into the tunnels and flood / drown out the tunnels below Gaza.

Continuing to collapse tunnels will be effective in some areas, but making huge portions of them uninhabitable for human life is of the utmost importance here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom