Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
That's why I don't get bent out of shape like many in the West when HAMAS launches indiscriminate missile attacks into Israel that kill civilians and, likewise, I don't lose my mind when Israel flattens some infrastructure and some civilians happen to die as a result.

Good luck trying to win a war if you only use the most humane tactics possible. Sounds like a recipe to get the men and women that form your military, killed for no reason.

The world is a cruel, dark place. Embrace reality.
Unfortunately mine and Turks Forfathers didn't think that way, otherwise, from Budaprst to Tebriz and from Baku to Khartoum, this shit wouldn't be happening.
The last time I was just a bit cruel ( what an asshole) , but next time , no mercy whatsoever.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Unfortunately mine and Turks Forfathers didn't think that way, otherwise, from Budaprst to Tebriz and from Baku to Khartoum, this shit wouldn't be happening.
The last time I was just a bit cruel ( what an asshole) , but next time , no mercy whatsoever.
Turkey had their time in the sun and it passed in defeat, as happens with all great empires. Some day the USA will not be what they are now and somebody else (possibly China) will step in to be the big player in the world.

That's how history has proven to go!

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But it's the only way wars are fought successfully. Nobody is calling for the genocide / extermination of a population. All you can do is try to eliminate as many militants on the opposing side as is possible and drain them of their will and resources to make. Only then can you come to a lasting peace agreement. If both sides have the will and resources to keep fighting, they're going to do it, so you have to let them at it, or the conflict never gets resolved.

World War II was fought and won by the Allies, not by eliminating the population's of the Axis countries, but by eliminating their resources and will power to fight. When they surrender, you can then formulate a peace plan that is in your favour, but is agreeable enough for them and changes the course of their future as a nation.
I meant Japanese thought massacring Chinese citizens can force Chinese to surrender,they failed.

Israel is in a far weaker position than Japanese. Their current policies can never win.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I meant Japanese thought massacring Chinese citizens can force Chinese to surrender,they failed.

Israel is in a far weaker position than Japanese. Their current policies can never win.
Israel is not "massacering" Palestinian civilians. If you want to have an honest conversation about the conflict, you have stop perpetuating that nonsense. Israel allowed hundreds of thousands of Gazans to flee to a safer part of Palestine, many on foot, using a route established by Israel. If their goal was the extermination of the Palestinian population they would have simply bombed those routes on masse as those people transited to the south, and killed them in enormous numbers, while they were easy targets.

Israel has no interest in exterminating the people of Gaza. They know those people will return to their homes and rebuild, after the war. That said, they have no problem if some die as a consequence of being inside / near buildings being used for military purposes. There is a future in which the two sides will work together to achieve some form of peace. That simply isn't the situation right now.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,596
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
You do make some strange excuses for Israel while claiming to be neutral.

In many instances, Israel deliberately killed civilians in order to get Hamas members or even just based on suspicion.

If somebody killed one of my family member and then run to some place and take civilians there as hostages, (by going Israel's claim about Hamas using civilians as shield) even though I have the full right to get him, I would still be criminalised if I blow the place up for vengeance while knowing for certainty everyone in there would be killed. And that would be considered a deliberate murder.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This war is characterised by zionists bragging about their killings while their Western partner doing their best to deny it.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Israel has no interest in exterminating the people of Gaza.
Who has shoot on sight policy? Hamas or IDF?

If Israeli interests is exterminating, they already bombing and mowing refuge camps in Southern Gaza now.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let it be known that the israelis proudly massacred people and their dogs are busy denying it.

Maybe this is why for most of history they've been persecuted heavily and banished from wherever they stayed. Titus, Nebuchadnezzar and Muhammad clearly knew something.

The Muslims of the later century clearly forgot what had been taught to them and started fraternizing with them, making them occupy important positions of the state, or even saved them from clear destruction by allowing them to settle in Muslim lands after getting persecuted in Europe. Had Sultan Bayezid knew what will be the consequence of his action, I don't think he will organize this

But be patient, for every difficulty there will be ease.

If a wound should touch you - there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allāh may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs - and Allāh does not like the wrongdoers -

Just don't make the same mistake once we eventually rebounded.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
If Israel 🇮🇱 does in fact make the push down into Khan Yunis that some are expecting, it will be interesting to see if HAMAS is better prepared to defend that sector of the strip. I thought they got steam rolled pretty quickly in the North and while they're still putting up some resistance, they displayed pretty poor defense overall.

Hopefully, for their sake, they do better in the south!

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,439
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Then why all the Israeli officials are saying otherwise?
The age old expression "actions speak louder than words" applies well here. Ignore the noise. People say all kinds of things. Pay attention to actions. The reality is that Israel has killed 1/10th of the people they could have killed by now (that's probably even understated) if their goal was "genocide" as many are trying to claim.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,063
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel is not "massacering" Palestinian civilians. If you want to have an honest conversation about the conflict, you have stop perpetuating that nonsense. Israel allowed hundreds of thousands of Gazans to flee to a safer part of Palestine, many on foot, using a route established by Israel. If their goal was the extermination of the Palestinian population they would have simply bombed those routes on masse as those people transited to the south, and killed them in enormous numbers, while they were easy targets.

Israel has no interest in exterminating the people of Gaza. They know those people will return to their homes and rebuild, after the war. That said, they have no problem if some die as a consequence of being inside / near buildings being used for military purposes. There is a future in which the two sides will work together to achieve some form of peace. That simply isn't the situation right now.
Japanese said same word during Nanjing Massacre

They could said they only kill several millions Chinese but not 100 million during the war.

And they continue to say that they only kill 50 thousand civilians in Nanjing but not 300 thousand.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,141
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Al-Qassam broadcasts scenes of its fighters targeting occupation vehicles and forces in the eastern regions of Jabalia

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,141
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Hamas causes buildings to collapse - 21 IDF soldiers dead, several injured​

574070.jpg

contricusc

Reactions
1 520
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania

Israel confirms the earlier reports about a big number of its soldiers being killed in a day:

“The Israeli army says 21 of its soldiers have been killed in Gaza - the deadliest day for Israeli forces since the start of their ground operation.”

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,662
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hamas causes buildings to collapse - 21 IDF soldiers dead, several injured​

View attachment 64987

Israeli soldiers were planting explosives to blow up 10 civilian homes in the Maghazi Refugee Camp in Gaza "to purify the area". An RPG missile fired at them triggered all the explosives they planted & killed 21 IDF soldiers.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

21 Soldiers Killed in Deadliest Incident for Israel Since Start of Gaza Ground Offensive​

Jan 23, 2024

Israeli forces rigged buildings for demolition near the Gaza border. Hamas gunmen fired an RPG at a nearby tank, and at the same time an explosion occurred that led to the collapse of the buildings with the soldiers inside.

Very good day yesterday.

I saw the pictures of the dead IDF-thugs. Most of them are Sefardics, Druzes or Israeli Arabs, very few Ashkenazis.

They give them the thoughest missions.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's important to know who you're fighting and what they believe. Both sides have been invoking ancient scripture in this religiously bolstered war. That's why you must be willing to do the dirty work (despite international scrutiny) if you're either combatant in this conflict. Because if you're not willing to, the other side will. It's the only way to achieve each side's respective security goals because there is enough religious fervor engrained in both sides that they're not likely to back down.

May the best men win! If HAMAS and it's allies can topple the IDF, kudos to them. If the IDF and it's allies can topple HAMAS, fare play to them as well.

Very childish analyse. If the sides are equal qua strength, may the best win.

But in this case it is Palestinians with RPGs and AK47s fighting against the most advanced militairies of the world (Israel, US, UK, even Germany and tiny Netherland are sending supplies).

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,662
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

21 Soldiers Killed in Deadliest Incident for Israel Since Start of Gaza Ground Offensive​

Jan 23, 2024

Israeli forces rigged buildings for demolition near the Gaza border. Hamas gunmen fired an RPG at a nearby tank, and at the same time an explosion occurred that led to the collapse of the buildings with the soldiers inside.

Very good day yesterday.

I saw the pictures of the dead IDF-thugs. Most of them are Sefardics, Druzes or Israeli Arabs, very few Ashkenazis.

They give them the thoughest missions.

Images taken immediately after the explosion

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom