DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,077
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The less we talk about Arab monarchs and their deeds, the better.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,475
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I'm actually very careful with information, but then again after cross checking all things point that this actually happened, the protest in Tangier double down on that.

This is not something that I have not anticipated, and looking at Rabat's own record this is not surprising. This is the same Rabat who in 2020 normalize with Israel so that the US could recognize its claim on Western Sahara.

Imagine trading the holy Land for some
empty desert in the Sahara, that's just how low Al Quds is in the eyes of the rulers of Rabat. That alone speaks for themselves. I wonder what will the future writer of tarikh al Islam wrote about this in the year 21XX. Trading Al Quds for some nationalistic desert.

For quite some time now, I have quietly watch debates between the camp that says these leaders are doing it for the good of Islam and the one that label them as taghut. I think the Palestinian example has tell me all I need to know.

=========================

+note that I always use the term Rabat, not Moroccans.

That's because I clearly understand that the many good and loyal Moroccans have no say and nothing to do with what their murtad government doing in regard to Palestine.

Protest in Tangier is not a criteria that you can use to justify the reliability of the news published by Israeli media. My main point to you, and people in general is that a lot of us are taking news that are surfing on the net without double checking the chain of source. I'm not talking about if the event that is addressed is true, or not, but what I'm telling you is that a lot of people that used this piece of information got it from Israeli media.

I'm not gonna derail the thread talking about Morocco. What I will tell you is that the Moroccan position regarding Al-quds has, and will always remain a priority according to our strength both from the state, as well as the people. What you call "empty land" is the property of Morocco, and Is considered the land of the Muslims.

I mean if you believe that these Muslim states are not Muslim, then I guess it will be hard to discuss with you. But I can give sincere advice from brother to brother, do not fall into the trap of declaring apostasy, or disbelief upon a state, or a nation. Seek ilm , and strengthen yourself so that you will not be held accountable on the judgment day for your words.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,767
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Protest in Tangier is not a criteria that you can use to justify the reliability of the news published by Israeli media. My main point to you, and people in general is that a lot of us are taking news that are surfing on the net without double checking the chain of source. I'm not talking about if the event that is addressed is true, or not, but what I'm telling you is that a lot of people that used this piece of information got it from Israeli media.

Fine, there's always a digital ship tracker. Here is INS Komeymuit in Morocco

GQrtzMxWQAEPTtb

GQrtz-eWsAAfYlC

That's not only a ship, but a military ship flying the Zionist flag in your country in Tangier, the exact place where the protest started. Spain, a Christian country, did not let zionist ships dock in its port, so-called "Muslim" state Morocco did.

I'm not gonna derail the thread talking about Morocco. What I will tell you is that the Moroccan position regarding Al-quds has, and will always remain a priority according to our strength both from the state, as well as the people. What you call "empty land" is the property of Morocco, and Is considered the land of the Muslims.

I have never doubted what the majority of (ordinary) Moroccan's position in regard to Quds is, they have nothing to do with the treasonous move of their ruler.

But if :

• Selling Al-Quds for some recognition of some deserts in the Sahara ✅
  • Letting in enemy ships to port in your country whilst that country is at an active war with the Palestinians ✅
Equals to making Al-Quds a priority. You're likely part of the problem here

For me, the ship is the least baffling part, in 2020, Rabat basically traded the sanctity of Al-Quds with some unimportant desert that in the grand scheme of things is worth nothing. When Rabat, 'normalizes', that means Rabat officially and openly says that the Jew Zionists who usurped those lands on top of the suffering and expulsion of those Palestinians are a legitimate entity whose laws and boundaries must be respected. Treason doesn't even describe the move.

I mean if you believe that these Muslim states are not Muslim, then I guess it will be hard to discuss with you. But I can give sincere advice from brother to brother, do not fall into the trap of declaring apostasy, or disbelief upon a state, or a nation. Seek ilm , and strengthen yourself so that you will not be held accountable on the judgment day for your words.

I think Muhammed VI needs to think more about judgment day than I do. Together with his cohort (Bin Zayed, Bin Salman, Sisi etc). My position in regards to these rulers is their Islam is nullified, a public show of enmity is a must as part of Al Wala Wal Bara. Helping the the enemy of Islam is one of the 10 nullifiers of Islam.

ps: I never say that All of Morocco stops being Muslim. As I said, there needs to be a distinction between Rabat and the Ordinary Moroccans, and this is not apply to Morocco but basically all Muslim-majority states. I make open takfir on Bin Zayed doesn't mean all people in the UAE are infidels. etc etch

Last edited:

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 500
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey rejects a refuel of a Israeli civil airplane.

Morocco gives permission to a Israeli militairy ship to dock.

If you arent united, you cant defeat them.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,284
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The moment an explosive device was detonated in an Israeli armored vehicle in the Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,284
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🔻 💣

The Tulkarm Battalion, affiliated with the Al-Quds Brigades, publishes scenes of the bombing of a troop carrier, killing a soldier and wounding an officer

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,498
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Interesting: Israel's top generals, known as the General Staff Forum, are advocating for a ceasefire in Gaza, even if it means temporarily allowing Hamas to remain in power.

— The prolonged conflict has strained Israel's military resources. The article states: "Nearly nine months into a war that Israel did not plan for, its army is short of spare parts, munitions, motivation and even troops."

— There's a specific mention of tanks operating below full capacity: "At least some tanks in Gaza are not loaded with the full capacity of the shells that they usually carry, as the military tries to conserve its stocks in case a bigger war with Hezbollah does break out."

— The article emphasizes the shortage of artillery shells: "Five officials and officers confirmed that the army was running low on shells."

— Beyond ammunition, there's also a shortage of equipment maintenance resources: "The army also lacks spare parts for its tanks, military bulldozers and armored vehicles, according to several of those officials."—

— It also mentions issues with troop motivation and a "crisis of confidence in the military leadership."

— While the military claims significant progress against Hamas, with an estimated 14,000 fighters killed, they acknowledge that "several thousand Hamas fighters remain at large, hidden in tunnels dug deep underneath the surface of Gaza." Source: NYT

Israel now officially admits defeat in Gaza!!

@Kartal1 @Afif @Gary @NEKO @Zafer

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,284
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
🔻 🎯

watched Al-Qassam publishes scenes of an Israeli soldier being sniped in the Shujaiya neighborhood

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,767
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Interesting: Israel's top generals, known as the General Staff Forum, are advocating for a ceasefire in Gaza, even if it means temporarily allowing Hamas to remain in power.

— The prolonged conflict has strained Israel's military resources. The article states: "Nearly nine months into a war that Israel did not plan for, its army is short of spare parts, munitions, motivation and even troops."

— There's a specific mention of tanks operating below full capacity: "At least some tanks in Gaza are not loaded with the full capacity of the shells that they usually carry, as the military tries to conserve its stocks in case a bigger war with Hezbollah does break out."

— The article emphasizes the shortage of artillery shells: "Five officials and officers confirmed that the army was running low on shells."

— Beyond ammunition, there's also a shortage of equipment maintenance resources: "The army also lacks spare parts for its tanks, military bulldozers and armored vehicles, according to several of those officials."—

— It also mentions issues with troop motivation and a "crisis of confidence in the military leadership."

— While the military claims significant progress against Hamas, with an estimated 14,000 fighters killed, they acknowledge that "several thousand Hamas fighters remain at large, hidden in tunnels dug deep underneath the surface of Gaza." Source: NYT

Israel now officially admits defeat in Gaza!!

@Kartal1 @Afif @Gary @NEKO @Zafer

I have told this fact multiple times in the past, and this is why I'm the rare pro-Palestine supporter who is against ceasefire and even wishes for the:

1. Prolonging of war
  2. Expansion of the war
Many of those points the zionist's general staff lament, I have exhaustively written about that. Some of the things I observe in the Middle East.

• Islamists, and not secular nationalists are the only hope Palestinians have to turn to kick the zionists out
This is because the Arab secular nationalists failed to take advantage of their numerical superiority, there's a saying: "You fight not by following the rules of your enemy, but by forcing your enemy to fight by your rules". And boy those secularists failed big time as they played to the advantage of Israel everytime.​
If you look at Arab-Israeli wars that were fought in the 20th, it's always characterized by:​
  • Short sharp wars that are to Israeli advantage
  • it always ended with foreign powers intervening (on behalf of Israel and to Israel's advantage) before anything could be done to reverse the situation
This in turn led the secular Arabs to lose their stomach and will in the long run and prefer:​
  • normalization early on
  • followed by full-blown cooperation with the zionists later on.
This is nothing surprising for people with understanding. Because the bedrock and foundation of secularism that the Arabs surrounding Palestine adopt is worldly in matter. They have no concept of good and bad, right or wrong, the hereafter etc. For secularists, good life and money is the end goal. And because money is the goal, the Israelis could direct the Americans (through AIPAC) to shower them with money (and other worldly matters) in return for abandoning Palestine. This is the case with Egypt at the Camp David accord, the case of Morocco in selling Palestine for some empty desert etc.​
In contrast, Islamist is the anti-thesis of secularists, their goal is not some earthly matter, their stated goal is to make god laws supreme, and to do that they must fight and die. Not any amount of earthly gold and money could buy an Islamists stance in regard to the status of Al-Quds.​
Also, most Islamists are extranational, they see themselves as one (the Ummah) and do not separate their identity with man-made imaginary borders. In contrast, the nationalist Arabs see themselves as either Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis etc etc. Which led them to busy quarreling with each other.​
This explains why the wars of secular Arabs ( Six day war, October war) are short in nature, never exceeding 3 months in duration. While if you look at the war waged by Islamists spans in the years and decades. The Afghan war is 40 years old, the Iraq war is 21, the Syrian war is 13 years old etc etc. The Maxim "You fight not by following the rules of your enemy, but by forcing your enemy to fight by your rules" is something that Islamists understand better than Secularists.​
This is why Israelis prefer secular regimes because it will be easier to navigate and make deals with them.​

• It is imperative to expand the war to the detriment of Zionists
I saw a lot of 'Muslims' on Twitter desperately calling for a ceasefire. This is not smart, because a ceasefire allows the Israelis a breathing space. Like I said, the wars that Israel has fought in the last 70 years are short in nature never exceeding 3 months before they direct a ceasefire.​
What Israel is facing is Hezbollah, an Islamist group and not the secular Lebanese national army. War with Hezbollah, just like the war with the Taliban, AL-Qaeda, the Islamic State etc is a war you are ensured to be sucked into for decades to come.​
Just like In Ukraine, at some point, these zionist will lose the will to fight, because they are mostly and exclusively settlers, there's always the option to flee, which will hurt the state of Israel, especially in the middle of a war that is guaranteed to last decades and not weeks or months. As the Americans figure it out the hard way in Afghanistan​
The religion of Islam + the numerous Arabs that adopt it is the ultimate combo of this war because Islam is a religion that emphasize martial struggle (Jihad) and it is a religion that elevates martyrs (shahid) to such a very high and noble degree, again this is something that secularists neither know nor understand. The Egyptian army for example pursued ceasefire after the Israelis came close to Cairo in 1973, meanwhile Islamist Hamas fought on for 9 months already inside Gaza. There's a very big difference between the two bedrock of Arab struggle against Israel.​
A war fought and directed by Islamists will make sure the maxim "You fight not by following the rules of your enemy, but by forcing your enemy to fight by your rules" is to the advantage of Arabs. Because the Arabs have the numbers, and with Islam as its soul, they will never be short of willing-to-die manpower to fight the war.​
An expanded war the engulfs the Middle East will make it easier for recruitment because what I observe in Syria is that Islamists simply have the appeal to the masses more than the secular FSA.​
  • Rarely if ever a war against a region of Islamists hotbed goes the way the Zionists want
The Netanyahu cabinet of Ben Gvir and Smotrich goes to war in Gaza believing that Hamas will be gone in weeks or months, it's been 9 months and Hamas is yet to be cracked. The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that was directed by the Jews not only failed to transform those states into 'friendlies' (Like Morocco) it backfired. Iraq comes up with ISIS and the Shia militias that are now sending missiles and drones towards Israel. In short, rarely their plan works. Unlike their dealing with secular regimes.​
This again shows why it's imperative that this struggle to boot out the Zionists is done exclusively through warfare and not peace talks and conferences. Because whatever the Zionists plan, they couldn't control the outcome.​

Spitfire9

Reactions
8 479
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

They've demolished the place, more or less, so why stay any longer?

Even if they had managed to get rid of all Hamas in Gaza, their inhuman behaviour must surely have created thousands more Israel-haters than before IDF entered Gaza. In the same way the inhuman behaviour of Hamas on October 7th must surely have created thousands more Hamas-haters than before in Israel and elsewhere.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom