Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

S

Sinan

I got called and critiqued becaues of my statements about israel, i am posting this picture for everybody who would feel in future to do the same in order to shut up in advance or pass my posts as i think that this guy had full legitimacy for characterisation of israel and he can not be acused for hate spreading.
So, you find one guy who supports your Islamist ideology and declare it the Ultimate Truth ?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So, you find one guy who supports your Islamist ideology and declare it the Ultimate Truth ?
There are some more jew islamist profesors like finkelstein, leibowiz and who knows how many others which are silenced by various establisments, they are for sure more right then you.
Meamwhile occupier air force has some party, serbs did the similiar during our war, they used to say minarets are rockets, who knows if israelis adopted this kind of black humour.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

There are some more jew islamist profesors like finkelstein, leibowiz and who knows how many others which are silenced by various establisments, they are for sure more right then you.
Meamwhile occupier air force has some party, serbs did the similiar during our war, they used to say minarets are rockets, who knows if israelis adopted this kind of black humour.

And other side can bring much more people, what's the point?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
And other side can bring much more people, what's the point?
It is up to you to decide what is the point you have free will and mind, do not want to impose my opinion on anybody, for me credenditals, personal integrity, academy competence of mentioned proffesors are enough to share and confirm my attitude about this matter.

S

Sinan

It is up to you to decide what is the point you have free will and mind, do not want to impose my opinion on anybody, for me credenditals, personal integrity, academy competence of mentioned proffesors are enough to share and confirm my attitude about this matter.
What's the need, we want to see the latest development.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What's the need, we want to see the latest development.
I posted some of it, war crimes in live, i felt the need to highlight background of those and impunity of perpetuators, hope it was not offending for you.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Islamic dictatorships 🤣🤣🤣

Egypt, Syria, Iraq are really Islamic dictatorships.

They were secular, pan arab or baathist dictatorships you dont know shit.

Saddam once promised the Kurds autonomy guess what the Iranians and Israelis told the Kurds in iraq to reject it and to fight Saddam guess what they got stomped.

Kurds are just useful proxies. Every empire and state used them for their own benefit hence why they are useful.

Israel was only close to Turkey for their own benefit nothing else. We seen their true nature which is backstabbing like their Arab cousins.

When the Allies invaded Anatolia guess what the Jews switched to their sides with ease. In ww1 lets see Zion mule corps, nili spy ring. We just focus on the Arab revolt but somehow the Jews were loyal citizens.

BS one by one I destroyed the various myths Turkish Israeli fanboys and shills kept on spouting.
Iraq gave them autonomy but the problem was kirkuk that’s why mustards barzani kept fighting.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hamas is much weaker than HZ, HZ has probably 100x the firepower Hamas has meaning they could likely inflict a lot more damage. Hamas is under an embargo from Egypt and Israel and smuggling is much harder than it is to supply Lebanon.

Iron Dome has been exposed if you can launch large barrages of BM-21 rockets without warheads you could confuse the system into intercepting the false target. You wouldn't be able to know which don't have warheads. During Protective Edge the Palestinians barely launched 50 a day, it seems they got a little smarter with the help of the Iranians but again they are just very weak.

This would require 1000s of rockets being launched, which is something HZ has the capability to do, with a second wave involving GPS guided rockets targeting the launchers and radars. If you could hit the launchers, and radars you would in theory leave the protected area defenseless for a few hours at the minimum.

If so, what is HZ waiting for?

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
I got called and critiqued becaues of my statements about israel, i am posting this picture for everybody who would feel in future to do the same in order to shut up in advance or pass my posts as i think that this guy had full legitimacy for characterisation of israel and he can not be acused for hate spreading.
Nazis arrested oppopsition and made set of racist laws.
Nazis started a war against dozen of countries.
Nazis carpet bombed civilians, killing millions.
Nazis starved civilians killing millions.
Nazis used forced labor for millions of civilians.
Nazis had concentration camps for millions of civilians.
Nazis had death camps for millions of civilians.

Israel never did any of these.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Israeli woman's whopper lies

Nazis arrested oppopsition and made set of racist laws.
Nazis started a war against dozen of countries.
Nazis carpet bombed civilians, killing millions.
Nazis starved civilians killing millions.
Nazis used forced labor for millions of civilians.
Nazis had concentration camps for millions of civilians.
Nazis had death camps for millions of civilians.

Israel never did any of these.
Do not lie, law of return is nazi apartheid law, that is more then enough to characterize you like that.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom