Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,389
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Go back and read what you've writen . I won't bother you anymore . Seriously ... I've seen enough .
Word of advice .... Go out some more . I don't know if will get you lucky or not . But , atleast it will connect you again with a reality

☕☕
Works for me :)

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Stop acting like a petulant child.

Israel could easily facilitate humanitarian coridors in cooperation with various Arab states, to allow the peaceful exodus of Palestinian refugees to like-minded countries that would have them.

I'm not in favour of massacreing civilians. But if I were Israel I would be completely in favour of removing a large portion of the innocent populous from the region so that they don't get intertwined with the Hamas cowards that will inevitably hide among the women and children so as to be less of a target of Israeli vengeance.

You can absolutely give people a path to safety and fare warning, before decimating a region that is deeply problematic.
You are joking right?
It seems that you fell prey to the Israeli propaganda mate

Why are many acting as if Jerusalem was actually Israeli land and the Palestinians are the invaders ffs? Its like as if Azerbaijan is Israel and Amrenia is Palestine and not the other way around?

Israel will use this as an excuse to completely control all of palestine for itself.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
As time passes Iam more inclined to believe that the Mossad actually knew about the upcoming war but kept quite about it in order to have an excuse to control all of Palestine and keep Natenyahu in power

This is a video an Arab friend of mine shared it to me. It is in Arabic but he did provide me a brief summary of what is being discussed in the video
It talks about a former IDF personnel who used to work at the wall separating Gaza from the rest of Israel. She said that it is impossible for anyone to actually pass through the wall without Israeli knowledge and that majority of Israeli soldiers were even mobilisng at the middle of the night when the radars pick the smallest signatures such as birds. She even states that the watchtowers within the walls are manned by many soldiers who are looking 24/7 with multiple rotations to ensure that all soldoers arent fatigued and can carry out their role effectively

Yet somehow, she is questioning how on Earth did Hamas manage not only to pass and kill all IDF personnel within the walls but also return back to Gaza

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Apparently the number of hostages is quite high and scattered around Gaza, so any kind of indiscriminate air raid might hurt Israelis as well. If this is the case, then Hamas have done their homework quite well putting Israel in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation; making a reserved response signify a cowardice by the Netanyahu regime, domestically weakening him, but also a harsh response hurting their strategic prospects in their "peace" plans, and also killing Israelis to boot, again hurting Netanyahu domestically. So if that's the case this is strategic win-win for Hamas. How much of a win it is for Palestinian people we'll wait and see after the dust settles.
Israel really got caught with pants down this time, i didnt expect the hamas offensive to last this long, seems they had more fighters on the ground than expected. Israel will not be able operate freely if they care about their citizen and in contrary to hamas they dont have the luxury to sacrifice people as this would send wrong signal to civilian population.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
So Azerbaijan who used to be occupied is supporting Israel the occupier.

Armenia used to be occupier is now supporting occupied Palestine.

Bruh 😂
Because israel was one of the few countries that helpend them in contrary to its muslim brothers in arabia and persia.
See this is the problem, you guys always demand sympathy and support from your muslim brothers but when its time to give back you, more often than not, dont only deny this support, you even work with our enemies to undermine us.

Hence so many Turks who dont feel like siding with palestinians.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Because israel was one of the few countries that helpend them in contrary to its muslim brothers in arabia and persia.
See this is the problem, you guys always demand sympathy and support from your muslim brothers but when its time to give back you, more often than not, dont only deny this support, you even work with our enemies to undermine us.

Sadly, this is the truth
If I can like this post more than once, I would have done so

Arabs are traitorous by nature. They are only after profits to their tribes' leader. Just recently, the UAE released a statement that sided with Israel while during the karabagh conflict, they didnt even bother to aid their Muslim Azeri brothers agaisnt Christian Amrneian occupation

Even long ago, the ancestors of the currently persecuted Palestinians betrayed the Ottoman Turks and aided the British to dislodge the Turks from Palestine under the pretense that Britain would give the Arabs their "own" country and immense wealth; only for the British to give the middle fingers to the Arabs and relocate the troublesome Jews away from the West.

I remember reading a leaked Mossad report early this year talking about how the king of Jordan was betraying the Egyptians during the Arab-Israeli war by selling classofied info about the Egyptian military positions in return for guarantees about the solidification of the Jordanian royal family's rule over the country

History shows that Arabs are never to be trusted and you should never show your back to them....

This is the sad reality

TabmachineV2

Reactions
2 59
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan

To be more accurate the regimes take this posture, the masses have very limited influence on policy.

The one time any kind of democratic expression was achieved (Morsi), the government was friendly to Turkey to my knowledge.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sadly, this is the truth
If I can like this post more than once, I would have done so

Arabs are traitorous by nature. They are only after profits to their tribes' leader. Just recently, the UAE released a statement that sided with Israel while during the karabagh conflict, they didnt even bother to aid their Muslim Azeri brothers agaisnt Christian Amrneian occupation

Even long ago, the ancestors of the currently persecuted Palestinians betrayed the Ottoman Turks and aided the British to dislodge the Turks from Palestine under the pretense that Britain would give the Arabs their "own" country and immense wealth; only for the British to give the middle fingers to the Arabs and relocate the troublesome Jews away from the West.

Arabs are never to be trusted and you should never show your back to them.... period
Dont even mention the historical palestinian and pkk ties, syrian harboring of terrorists against turkey or even as recently as eastern med alliance with christian countries purely against turkey.

I hope my countrmen wake up from their ummah slumber, Atatürk was once again right, religous extremism is indeed a drug for brain making it unable to think rationally.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
To be more accurate the regimes take this posture, the masses have very limited influence on policy.

The one time any kind of democratic expression was achieved (Morsi), the government was friendly to Turkey to my knowledge.
Yes and that is why
KSA, UAE, Israel, USA, Bahrain, Jordan, Libya's Haftar, Russia, and France were working together to topple the Muslim brotherhood
They were just too much of a risk and they would prefer an obedient military dictatorship rather than giving Turkey and Palestine any leverage. Moreover, Morsi threatened with war if the Ethiopian dam was to be ever built which was a troublesome point to Israel's grand ambition

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Until erdogan promoted a secular governing style for egypt, the friendliness was gone pretty fast after that.
These places are hopeless.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Dont even mention the historical palestinian and pkk ties, syrian harboring of terrorists against turkey or even as recently as eastern med alliance with christian countries purely against turkey.

I hope my countrmen wake up from their ummah slumber, Atatürk was once again right, religous extremism is indeed a drug for brain making it unable to think rationally.
I can talk a lot about this point of yours but derailing the thread rn isnt ideal

All what I can say is that it isnt about religious extremism but tribalism

But let me just summarise it by saying that....

It is more about how the current nations came into existence after the collapse of the Ottomans. Deep inside, current kings and rulers both in Europe and Med East are afraid from a strong Turkey. One day, Turkey, if allowed to grow, may end up reswallowing all of those shitheads and destroy their legacy. I met many Europeans in my life who refused to admit how the Ottomans steamrolled Europe and met many pro-regime Arabs who admits that the coup in Turkey should have succeeded and turkey should return to being a one man rule just like all the other Med East states to ensure stability in the region

Ataturk was right on one thing, Turks should never fight for the Arabs unless they have some sort of strategic importance. Turks arent like Arabs and religious belief about Ummah stuff will just cause the Turks to sacrifice for the Arabs while the Arabs backstab them again since the Arabs themselves are the furthest thing from being an Ummah

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can talk a lot about this point of yours but derailing the thread rn isnt ideal

All what I can say is that it isnt about religious extremism but tribalism

But let me just summarise it by saying that....

It is more about how the current nations came into existence after the collapse of the Ottomans. Deep inside, current kings and rulers both in Europe and Med East are afraid from a strong Turkey. One day, Turkey, if allowed to grow, may end up reswallowing all of those shitheads and destroy their legacy. I met many Europeans in my life who refused to admit how the Ottomans steamrolled Europe and met many pro-regime Arabs who admits that the coup in Turkey should have succeeded and turkey should return to being a one man rule just like all the other Med East states to ensure stability in the region

Ataturk was right on one thing, Turks should never fight for the Arabs unless they have some sort of strategic importance. Turks arent like Arabs and religious belief about Ummah stuff will just cause the Turks to sacrifice for the Arabs while the Arabs backstab them again since the Arabs themselves are the furthest thing from being an Ummah
My post about religious extremism was more directed towards my countrymen who offer unconditional support to any muslim country even if it makes absolutely no sense.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

You are absolutely wrong.

Israel supported Azerbaijan for what purpose it will serve them with Iran-Israel conflict. Azerbaijan bought the weapons cash not charity like how you and other people try to implement.

Please man, specially you, don’t use wrods like brotherhood or Muslims or Standing. Can you tell me where were Turkey during ( First Nagorno-Karabakh War ) ? Why After 30 years Turkey supported Azerbaijan in it’s victory ?!

It’s all about political interests only and all the world doing it. Brotherhood and Standing together my ass.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do not talk about ummah lightly... Because present ruler of moslem country are not autonomically representing their masses wishes and aspirations... And yet , considering most of the Arabs present hardly a model role for a moslem standard bearer . It's nothing but an empty talks for now . Without ummah solidarity ... Turkey's good wouldn't be so well accepted in the entrenched and saturated moslem majority market . But , things do takes time and process . And some bumps like present situation .have put us in a bind and delicate situation ..
Hamas would be martyred was a foregone conclusion . But , to denigrate and deny their struglles and pains simply because of past history it's simply too much ....

The crux of the problems is we as a moslem simply aren't strong enough . Be in political clouts , economical sophistication and mostly .. militarily might and innovation ..
It was that simple ..

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Hello people

If any need some explanation or wrong information regrading the Arab-Israeli conflict, I would be happy to answer your questions without siding to any even if it’s Palestine. Accounts like ( Lol ) is just a poisonous account that try to inflect misinformation in this thread.

Anyway I will focus in posting news only.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Ben Gvir idiotic to continue, this order will open all hell gates in Western Bank.

The thing about Western Bank that once it become like 2000 Second Intifada it will be extremely hard to control. Both Palestinians and Israeli are going to be armed civilians with no command to report.

So even if a ceasefire is achieved non of Palestinians and Israeli in Western Bank will answer it.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,389
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
@Relic

You are really disconnected from the reality of what's really going on.
The reality of what is going on is that two States have been in a multi-decade long battle, with ancestral roots of conflict that far pre-date that, for control over territory of which they both have historical claims. The result of that struggle has been such that one of the States has grown strong and capable of dominating the other. Meanwhile, the State with lesser power continues to struggle for it's freedom, but only on its own terms, and not without conceding territory, etc to the larger power that has no interest in giving that land back.

As a result, we have an impasse, and from that desperation comes a group such as Hamas, dedicated to acting in terrorist fashion when the will of the people of Palestine is such that the mood is right to attack Israel. Meanwhile, the Israelis are taking a much more tactical approach, by slowly taking the Palestinian land and cutting off resources, and causing them to live in "open air prison" type conditions, as both parties attempt to systematically eliminate one another, using diversified tactics. Neither state wants the "two-state" solution, because neither is agreeing to anything that doesn't give them an "edge" in the deal.

Obviously there is a lot more to it than that, but that's a pretty accurate short form synopsis.

As I said in the beginning I'm fairly neutral in this conflict and am more interested in military tactics than I am with who is in the right and who is in the wrong. I'm keenly interested to see what else Hamas had planned, as you would assume that they have to know that there will be retaliation. I'm also interested to see how Israel approaches this conflict and how many lives they're willing to lose in urban fighting, rather than simply leveling infrastructure and storming Gaza.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom