DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Don‘t feign „civility“ while HAHA-commenting my posts. You’re reeking of pro-Palestinian odor.

I have every right to haha comment on your post because you were overgeneralising grossly while insulting my religion.

Of course i am pro Palestinian. But that does not mean I condone killing civilians and rape.

instead of throwing wild accusations, go scroll back and you can look that my very first post was denouncing horrible acts.

Also, liking someone's post does not necessarily mean I agree with them as whole.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No need to worry Palestinians that European money goes to the checks of f** a**e* like Mahmoud Abbass who's "struggle" is delivering speech and concerns and that's IT. LMAO

Keep fighting until the turn of the day reverses back to your advantage.

Last edited:

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
"All payments immediately suspended. •All projects put under review. •All new budget proposals, incl. for 2023 postponed until further notice. •Comprehensive assessment of the whole portfolio."
No more money from Europe to terrorists. They wanted to start the war with whole world, so be it. Germany and Austria are cutting off their funds too.
Nobody's been giving any money to Hamas. This is just good ole European aesthetical posturing.

rai456

Reactions
1 55
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Violence goes both ways

Samuel B Huntington lists 9 civilizations, 3 are on top. The West, Islam and China.

Just like China manages to bounce back from its century of humiliation, so will the Islamic civilizations. It's given. People might have forget that just 100 years ago the Chinese are having their 21st-century Middle Eastern moment, where outside occupiers (small in number) can do whatever they want to a pacified populace, with only the Boxers as their hope.

HAMAS is the 21st-century Boxers of out time, even if they are defeated.

Today those colonizers in the video are either docile states like Germany or shrinking empires like Britain, while China grows to the giant we know, so yeah I prefer a long strategy with Israel knowing full well the trend of power is on our side not theirs.
The US isn't going anywhere. It has the best geography of any country in history and the best demographics of any major power. What is more likely is that instead of a unipolar world there will be a multipolar world with the US and China as two poles.

Also unlike China which has a unified Han state there is no unified Islamic state. The nation states are here to stay. The days where a small tribe could emerge and conquer the middle east under one empire are gone. That only worked when most people were illiterate farmers. It is not possible in a modern society. At best you might get something like an EU but even then the national identities are too far to bridge. Also the Arab monarchies are much more interested in securing their own thrones. They do not care about some grand vision of islamic civilization.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
You replied too fast. If you're trying to be intentionally obtuse, no one can change that, that's for sure. The graphics are mostly from data from Israeli government btw, not that you care. And you are not well aware of anything. You're just a poor propagandized soul.
You’re just poor at patronizing. Nice try placating amnesty international, statista and VisualPalestine. That conflict is more complicated than some simple graphics.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You’re just poor at patronizing. Nice try placating amnesty international, statista and VisualPalestine. That conflict is more complicated than some simple graphics.
You were concern trolling about Palestinians killing and torturing people, so I throw your way the stats about civilian deaths of the conflict. Israel kills and tortures about 20x more people. Israeli settlers who are illegal under international law, arm themselves and act as vigilante groups in the settlements in west bank, making life hell for west bank Palestinians, the videos of which circulate everyday on twitter, not that you're gonna encounter them in your safe little bubble.

That's the last of my responses to you, I have an allergy to stupidity.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,848
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"All payments immediately suspended. •All projects put under review. •All new budget proposals, incl. for 2023 postponed until further notice. •Comprehensive assessment of the whole portfolio."
No more money from Europe to terrorists. They wanted to start the war with whole world, so be it. Germany and Austria are cutting off their funds too.
You know whats happened with all the money? (Booomm.. ashes), destroyed by Israel, sponsored with billions and weapons from EU/USA.
BTW, Israel is not the whole world ;)
Cutting the funds has one good side. They can give all the money to Poland :)

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,403
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The US isn't going anywhere. It has the best geography of any country in history and the best demographics of any major power. What is more likely is that instead of a unipolar world there will me a multipolar world with the US and China as two poles.

IT IS, sooner or later, even though people who benefitted from its power don't want to. All empires cease to exist, either by conquest or them being rotten from the inside.

Here a very good book for people who want to learn about the life cycle of an empire

THE FATE OF EMPIRES and SEARCH FOR SURVIVAL Sir John Glubb

Also unlike China which has a unified Han state there is no unified Islamic state. The nation states are here to stay. The days where a small tribe could emerge and conquer the middle east under one empire are gone. That only worked when most people were illiterate farmers. It is not possible in a modern society. At best you might get something like an EU but even then the national identities are too far to bridge. Also the Arab monarchies are much more interested in securing their own thrones. They do not care about some grand vision of islamic civilization.

Had DefenceHub existed in 1912, the members would find it difficult too seeing fractured civilizations like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Becoming this :
map-china_23-2147816473.jpg

In the end without the Americans policing everything, you will see some chad move in the Middle-East, like Iraq invading Kuwait, but this time there will be no Desert Storm. There's even a possibility of a renewal in historic rivalry like Turko-Egyptian, Saudi-Iranina, Saudi-Turkish etc.

And one of them must win. And whoever wins would likely divert attention to the recapture of Palestine just like it used to.

Last edited:

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
No choice? Hamas has chosen to indiscriminately rape, kill, murder, loot and mutilate innocent civilians. Best example murdering and taking Nepalese, Thai and Filipino foreign workers hostage.

Hamas chose to go full Armageddon hiding between Gaza civilians and taking everyone with them to hell. Stop dreaming and fantasizing: your muslim ummah does only exist in delusional dumbheads and in the next centuries Middle Eastern muslims will live in hellholes for generations to come or debauche in diabetes and degeneracy like the fat-ass Gulf states.
They are venting a hundred years of anger at being turned into second-class citizens in their own country.
Their country, Palestine, was advanced in the Early Middle Ages. They were great sages who taught savage Europe and spread to China along the Great Silk Road.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,390
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Seeing some early videos of the Israeli airstrikes, I see no reason why they'd commit to a ground offensive in the short term. Eventually, sure, but they're able to strike Gaza with impunity, using guided bombs and missiles. It's an extremely effective way of retaliation, without giving Hamas what it wants... A ground conflict.

If Israel is going to engage ground forces, they simply should use long range M109 artillery, from well within their own defended territory. They can supplement the destruction from the air effectively and relatively cheaply.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seeing some early videos of the Israeli airstrikes, I see no reason why they'd commit to a ground offensive in the short term. Eventually, sure, but they're able to strike Gaza with impunity, using guided bombs and missiles. It's an extremely effective way of retaliation, without giving Hamas what it wants... A ground conflict.

If Israel is going to engage ground forces, they simply should use long range M109 artillery, from well within their own defended territory. They can supplement the destruction from the air effectively and relatively cheaply.
There are a lot of hostages, that's why.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,397
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think countries that its nationals possibly kidnapped by Hamas also don’t want the offensive to be too soon to execute, they need to know where their people whereabouts at least.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
IT IS, sooner or later, even though people who benefitted from its power don't want to. All empires cease to exist, either by conquest or them being rotten from the inside.

Here a very good book for people who want to learn about the life cycle of an empire

THE FATE OF EMPIRES and SEARCH FOR SURVIVAL Sir John Glubb

Had DefenceHub existed in 1912, the members would find it difficult too seeing fractured civilizations like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Becoming this :

editable-blank-vector-map-china-isolated-background-high-detailed-autonomous-communities-administrative-divisions-counties-113037562.jpg

In the end without the Americans policing everything, you will see some chad move in the Middle-East, like Iraq invading Kuwait, but this time there will be no Desert Storm. There's even a possibility of a renewal in historic rivalry like Turko-Egyptian, Saudi-Iranina, Saudi-Turkish etc.

And one of them must win. And whoever wins would likely divert attention to the recapture of Palestine just like it used to.
Warlord-era China unified and modernized after intervention and support from communists from Russia. The Kuomintang army advancing to the north was commanded by Vasily Blucher.
The communists at that time helped Kemal Ataturk of Turkey throw the Greek invasion army into the sea and seize the Kars region from the Armenians.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea

They‘ll have to get the hostages out of Gaza. Although, IMO, those are as good as dead. Their fate in Hamas „custody“.

Tunnel systems and Hamas underground infrastructure can be thoroughly destroyed only with boots on the ground. Sectoring search & destroy zones, going door to door, knocking everything out.

„We had to destroy this town to save it.“ From Hamas savages and animals.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Rationally its imperative for the Palestinian side to never target civilians, it doesn't help them in anyway whatsoever. It doesn't contribute to any tactical advantage and at the same time it works to galvanise the enemies of Palestine.

The mass indiscriminate execution of the festival attendees was absolute ISIS/IDF style madness. Then parading the corpses around in Gaza chanting god is great is self defeatist, not just for palastine but for Islam itself. Why make it so easy for the enemies of Palestine to propagandise this war against Palestine?

You know every time a video comes out showing the IDF behaving like absolute savages it only works to the benefit of Palestine. The counter is true also, but the difference is the Israelis have plenty of global media to push their narrative, the Palestinians don't. So if the Palestinians commit 1 crime its portrayed like they committed a thousand and if the IDF commit a thousand crimes its as if they only committed one. Such is the nature of war when side has a massive advantage over the other. Which means the Palestinians must be more vigilant.

Pretty much everyone knows that the weight of violence is about 98% against the Palestinians and the 2% from the Palestinian side is pure retaliation.

Had Palestinians just targetted the isreali army, i suspect most of the world would just see this as self defence, arabs fighting against their jewish colonisers. But you give the enemy just one video of brutality and it will be used dehumanise your entire cause, which is to remove the oppressors boot from your neck.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,044
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
They are venting a hundred years of anger at being turned into second-class citizens in their own country.
Their country, Palestine, was advanced in the Early Middle Ages. They were great sages who taught savage Europe and spread to China along the Great Silk Road.
They chose to attack not Israel but some stupid concert just to kill some ppl and took hostages from around the world and then they hide in Gaza. They wanted to start real fire and in that situation no one will defend them. Palestine had some support, its all gone now.
But HAMAS knew what they were doing and decided to sacrifice "their" people by doing that terrorist attack.
To watch some ppl celebrating terrorist attack on the streets are not helping too.
It is TOTALLY different to attack some base, kill some soldiers and whole another story to kill kids dancing on some festival and workers working hard to earn some money from Filipino or Nepal.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are absolutely wrong.

Israel supported Azerbaijan for what purpose it will serve them with Iran-Israel conflict. Azerbaijan bought the weapons cash not charity like how you and other people try to implement.

Please man, specially you, don’t use wrods like brotherhood or Muslims or Standing. Can you tell me where were Turkey during ( First Nagorno-Karabakh War ) ? Why After 30 years Turkey supported Azerbaijan in it’s victory ?!

It’s all about political interests only and all the world doing it. Brotherhood and Standing together my ass.
First, i will use any word i like, i dont need lecturing from you.

Second, better to have friends who support you for their own interests than brothers who dont support you for their own interest.

Third, Turkey was there, it just couldnt involve directly for a number of reasons such as cold war era, not having the political and military strenght etc. Yet Turkey sealed the border with Armenia because of Karabakh conflict and that border is still sealed which is starving land locked armenia to this day, other than that it sent fighters and advisers undercover risking sanctions from its allies and russia, only thing that was different today was not being able to send weapons directly because it didnt produce any back then.
As you can see things changed quickly once Turkey was able to help so yeah if you are gonna use whataboutism then do it with factually correct infos at least.

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'm saying it and believe Turkish state also thinks it to be the case.

Given two choices between both Iran and Turkey having nukes or not, Turkey will choose neither having it. We don't want a nuclear Iran and just getting your own nuke doesn't stop a nuclear Iran going apeshit in the region. We don't live in the 1950's, that's not how deterrence works.
I wish i could share your sentiment brother . I am ... The problems is uniletaral abuse of power from the 5 seat are seriously put my ideal into gutter . After Iraq 2.0 . I don't believes any more wetern narratives . Why we Indonesian doesn't developes our own nuclear program before ?? Because most of us do share the same idealistical view like you do .until reality comes knocking in Iraq 2.0 .
The US isn't going anywhere. It has the best geography of any country in history and the best demographics of any major power. What is more likely is that instead of a unipolar world there will be a multipolar world with the US and China as two poles.

Who were dreaming china will come this far in 90's ?? And do you really think the present grassroots arab population are contends with a present satus quo ??

Enough with all of this bullshit . None of the involved party are saints anyway . The only question is what will come after this ??

Resistance movement were only hibernates . Who will subsitute Hamas ?? Liked or not too many people are fed up with a corrupt Fatah . And what is the global implication of this ?? Ukranine getting pounded hard because the russian have an unexpected breathing room ?? And China are slowly amassing their arsenal while the US get their attention pulled elsewhere ...

What an intersting time line we are watching here

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom