DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Nice addiyiin to the region to ensure the combined safety of the American fleet, in case someone gets the idea of targeting the carrier battlegroup already there. Lots of destroyers and submarines come along with the carriers.

I am pretty sure it has nothing to do combined safety, (whatever that means) because it will operate in Mediterranean. Only potential adversary that may attempt to target the carrier strike group is Hezbollah. ( Iran is thousand km away) And Hezbullah would not be able break through one carrier's defences, let alone two. They needs more aircrafts in the region to effectively bomb Hezbollah and similar groups if they decides to join the fight. That is why they are bringing a second carrier.
Even though USAF can do that as they have multiple bases well within range. However, if host country refuse, it will get complicated politically. With Carrier's air wing, there is no such problem.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,550
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nice addiyiin to the region to ensure the combined safety of the American fleet, in case someone gets the idea of targeting the carrier battlegroup already there. Lots of destroyers and submarines come along with the carriers.
This would be a pure suicide. The offensive capability of these groups is very serious. Also we can take in account the numerous US airbases in the region and I am sure the response of such action will be very harsh.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I dont like anti semitism among Muslims.

But anti french sentiment is the kind I would support.

We lived with Jews for 1000 years. Israel vs Palestine is just a small foot note.

While the French did much more damage.

I don't think there will be such thing as Muslims and Jews living together cordially after this.

Hate has just soared to extreme level.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think there will be such thing as Muslims and Jews living together cordially after this.

Yeah I know no chance of reconciliation.

Its all over.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Israeli President Herzog:

It is not true to say that civilians in Gaza were not involved. As a nation, they bear this responsibility

Dude , you have just legitimised the previous Hamas action .. 🙄🙄
then every zionists should be treated like that...
After his permission ... Every Israelis will be treated as combatant . Like Hamas have allready did .

Yeah I know no chance of reconciliation.

Its all over.
It's a point of no return now ... Yet , there is no video of IDF incursion circulating as yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its even reached Australia too.

You have Jews saying fck the Arabs and Fck the Muslims while the Muslim community are like fck the Jews, Fck Israel and Fck Zionism.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
According to Israel, Hamas is blockading Palestinian civilians from leaving northern Gaza, the area that they've given civilians a warning to leave in, as they prepare a ground attack. Israel has again extended the timeline for civilians to leave because of the blockade they're claiming. They believe Hamas is attempting to keep civilians in the north, to use them as human shields and their dead bodies as propaganda in the media.

Here is the drone footage of the blockade. You be the judge!

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Thread 'Israel: White Phosphorus Used in Gaza, Lebanon' https://defencehub.live/threads/israel-white-phosphorus-used-in-gaza-lebanon.18504/

Israel: White Phosphorus Used in Gaza, Lebanon

Use in Populated Areas Poses Grave Risks to Civilians
202310mena_palestine_white_phosphorous_artillery_gaza.jpg

Airbursts of artillery-fired white phosphorus fall over the Gaza city port, October 11, 2023.

(Beirut, October 12, 2023) – Israel’s use of white phosphorus in military operations in Gaza and Lebanon puts civilians at risk of serious and long-term injuries, Human Rights Watch said today in releasing a question and answer document on white phosphorus. Human Rights Watch verified videos taken in Lebanon and Gaza on October 10 and 11, 2023, respectively, showing multiple airbursts of artillery-fired white phosphorus over the Gaza City port and two rural locations along the Israel-Lebanon border, and interviewed two people who described an attack in Gaza.

White phosphorus, which can be used either for marking, signaling, and obscuring, or as a weapon to set fires that burn people and objects, has a significant incendiary effect that can severely burn people and set structures, fields, and other civilian objects in the vicinity on fire. The use of white phosphorus in Gaza, one of the most densely populated areas in the world, magnifies the risk to civilians and violates the international humanitarian law prohibition on putting civilians at unnecessary risk.

“Any time that white phosphorus is used in crowded civilian areas, it poses a high risk of excruciating burns and lifelong suffering,” said Lama Fakih, Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch. “White phosphorous is unlawfully indiscriminate when airburst in populated urban areas, where it can burn down houses and cause egregious harm to civilians.”

Interactive_WhitePhosphoru_Revised2_INTERACTIVE-White-phosphorus-bombs-Israel-Gaza-War-1697179...jpg

On October 11, Human Rights Watch interviewed by phone two people from the al-Mina area in Gaza City, who described observing strikes consistent with the use of white phosphorus. One was in the street at the time, while the other was in a nearby office building. Both described ongoing airstrikes before seeing explosions in the sky followed by what they described as white lines going earthward. They estimated that the attack took place sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Both said that the smell was stifling. The person who was in his office said that the smell was so strong that he went toward the window to see what was happening and then filmed the strike.

Human Rights Watch reviewed the video and verified that it was taken in Gaza City’s port and identified that the munitions used in the strike were airburst 155mm white phosphorus artillery projectiles. Other videos posted to social media and verified by Human Rights Watch show the same location. Dense white smoke and a garlic smell are characteristics of white phosphorus.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
YOU WILL BE SHOCKED Another Israeli Manipulation is collapsing. In summary; *Israeli police killed Jewish young people in the festival area. *Resistors treated the hostages very well. The girl taken hostage by the resistance at the festival in the desert spoke to Israel Radio; "During this time the terrorists did not harm us, they even gave us the opportunity to drink and calmed us down while we panicked. The situation was really scary, but we were lucky that no one harmed us. For about two hours no security forces were with us and we had to wait for the police to arrive "We stayed. Finally, we were rescued. I'm with my friends now." The girl named Yasmine claims that the Israeli police blew up the houses and they barely escaped. "When the police came, they started to open fire everywhere. We went out with a gunman who was talking to me. 4 people died outside, I think the police killed them. Then they arrested the gunman and opened intense fire on the hostages and armed men inside, killing them all." Probably many Jewish young people in the festival area were killed by Israeli soldiers. The radio audio recording is attached. Broadcast please. Please show it, especially to the sloppy team who can't show their pro-Zionist stance like a young man and whine.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
YOU WILL BE SHOCKED Another Israeli Manipulation is collapsing. In summary; *Israeli police killed Jewish young people in the festival area. *Resistors treated the hostages very well. The girl taken hostage by the resistance at the festival in the desert spoke to Israel Radio; "During this time the terrorists did not harm us, they even gave us the opportunity to drink and calmed us down while we panicked. The situation was really scary, but we were lucky that no one harmed us. For about two hours no security forces were with us and we had to wait for the police to arrive "We stayed. Finally, we were rescued. I'm with my friends now." The girl named Yasmine claims that the Israeli police blew up the houses and they barely escaped. "When the police came, they started to open fire everywhere. We went out with a gunman who was talking to me. 4 people died outside, I think the police killed them. Then they arrested the gunman and opened intense fire on the hostages and armed men inside, killing them all." Probably many Jewish young people in the festival area were killed by Israeli soldiers. The radio audio recording is attached. Broadcast please. Please show it, especially to the sloppy team who can't show their pro-Zionist stance like a young man and whine.
Can someone verified this if it is true ... Seriously , until proven otherwise i don't buy this " god sent gift " story at all ...

Truth or false it is so repulsing to me 🙏🙏

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

If Erdogan can actually mediate and bring some sort of peace.

I believe he deserve the Nobel Peace Prize.

The situation is more brittle than you might think, and something that Erdogan couldn't cope, I believe.

See the map here?

That's what the Ford CSG's eye and ear are in the Eastern Mediterranean right now, they could pick movements all the way to Western Iraq. We know that the 2 CSGs the U.S. Navy stationed there is a direct response to a "third party" which is unmistakeably Hezbollah/Iran.

I doubt Hezbollah will enter the war in significant means, but if they do and they're increasingly signaling so, you will find the theater of war expand from Gaza all the way to Iran, because Iranian proxies extend from Lebanon, Syria and Iraq...with direct links to Iran.

If the U.S wants to cripple Hezbollah they would do so by simultaneously engaging their sister organization in Iraq as well, the PMFs of Iraq. And cut any line of communication from Iran through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

In return, the Iranian faction could target U.S. positions in Syria, particularly the Tanf border crossing base which looks like an Island in areas controlled by the Iranian faction.

In retaliation, the U.S could fly sorties either from the 2 carrier strike group or from allied Arab states like Jordan (Muwaffaq As-Salti AFB), Saudi Arabia (Prince Sultan AFB). But this could prove a dilemma because of the emotional state in the Arab world in regards of their kinsmen in Palestine, putting the Arab monarchs in these states in limbo to give clearance for the operation.

A U.S. attack emanating from Arab states could also trigger the long-Iranian threat of raining missiles at those airbases, further expanding the chaos.

Also, if the situation compels, the U.S. could find ways to drag NATO into this, article V is of course only activated if the sovereign land of member countries are attacked, but I believe there's some way to circumvent this. Diego Garcia which is officially a sovereign UK territory hosting U.S troops will be in the crosshairs as well, and this could trigger article V. Which means war with Iran.

If NATO article V is activated, Turkiye will be compelled to participate in the conflict as well, which means your cities and air bases will now be targets of Iranian missiles, in retaliation your warplanes (and NATO's) would sortie to Iran.

This is not something within Erdogan's power to stop.

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,851
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom