Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,484
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Information is coming regarding "volunteers" part of the Forward Observation Group on the field in Israel.

(The Forward Observation Group FOG is a volunteer group specialized in special operations consisting mainly by ex US SOF/SF personnel. They are active in Ukraine)

1698860285822.png

1698860339881.png

1698860362685.png

1698860372935.png

1698860392663.png

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Please Watch from 1 minute 5 seconds of this video .
If I could see the face of Netanyahu and his savage rhetoric .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The aim has always been to swallow Gaza and the West bank.

Settler colonialism is different to the Conquistadores who went and conquered.

Settler colonialism basically takes centuries to complete hence why it took Europeans like 300 years to effectively colonise the Americas.

Palestine will cease to exist either they will be kicked out or killed.

Turks should learn a good lesson as most of our enemies dream of doing such a thing to us but could not.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 998
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks should learn a good lesson as most of our enemies dream of doing such a thing to us but could not.
Looking at Türkiyes demographic change, which is done on purpose... I can see what the enemies are trying to do, it's quite obvious.

Give it a couple more decades and even the biggest retard will see it...

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Israeli society cheers and sings for the Palestinian victims in Gaza. They have a lot of arrogance anyway, I admit it. Israel is like the school bully. We all know what happens to the bully in the end, he learns a lesson that he will remember for the rest of his life. Some countries are starting to pick sides and put the West's dollars aside. Hezbollah on Friday should make a very strong move with the support of other Arab states.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The amount of dead IDF soldiers is high, they will give the names each week in low numbers so it will not effect the moral of Israel. I remember bomb truck attack of Taliban against American base. The dead toll was several hunderd deads, a lot of C-17 flight between Afghanistan and USA dead coffins. The Army did not informed families about ther husband and wifes, it later was a news item if i remember it correct. The same will happen in Israel just wait.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,377
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I mean if I live through 75 years of occupation, seeing my land invaded an occupied while my people are arbitrarily tortured, detained and killed. Yes, not only I would cheer on 7th October, I would make sure it repeats.lol

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,627
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean if I live through 75 years of occupation, seeing my land invaded an occupied while my people are arbitrarily tortured, detained and killed. Yes, not only I would cheer on 7th October, I would make sure it repeats.lol

Then you will be bombed and erased as there is clearly no diplomatic solution with you that is less costly than just bombing you to erasure

Last edited:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Then you should be bombed and erased as there is clearly no diplomatic solution with you that is less costly than just bombing you to erasure
They may cry about we were innocents just like everytime they did.

So , you are finally confirming that you were ok with rhe palestinian occupation ?? Is that your meaning ??

In return you will cry about bombings.

In the one who was getting bombed was Hamas operative that was ok . But all i see is civillian who are paying the price ...

What is your excuse now ??

Israel announced the number of soldiers killed yesterday as 28.
Well , look's like the news wasn't so fake after all eh ..

☕☕

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,377
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Then you should be bombed and erased as there is clearly no diplomatic solution with you that is less costly than just bombing you to erasure
You speak as if there's such a thing as a diplomatic solution in the last 75 years.

In the end, we will do what we'll do, you'll do what you want to do. Gaza and Gazans getting wiped off is an acceptable cost, not very sure what will be the fate of 7 million Israelites when the Americans are gone, my prediction is grim.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All I can say is Hamas use of tunnels is really giving lots of insurgent and terrorist groups ideas.

I hope Turkiye is watching as the ypg is building tunnels with usa support and the Pkk with their use of tunnels in northern Iraq.

Pkk will try to replicate power gliding. Use of Manpads must be obligated for Turkish infantry.

Pkk had tried power gliding so many times albeit not successful but are trying.

Ill never forget Americans and Europeans laughing at posts of Turks talking about pkk paragliders thinking we were high on mushrooms.

Top Bottom