Committed member
Reactions
6 373
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

A post-invasion plan​

Which raises the question as to whether Israel's stated war aim - destroying Hamas - is really achievable. Even senior Israeli officials recognise that destroying an ideology with bombs and bullets is impossible.

Some of the group's leadership isn't even in Gaza. Mr Katz says that if elements of Hamas can survive this war, then they could still claim "because we're still here, we've actually won".

For that reason, Mr Crump believes Israel's war aims could shift from destroying Hamas to punishing it, to make sure it there is no repeat of the 7 October attacks.

Israel is also under increasing pressure to explain what happens next, especially from the US.

One Israeli defence source said Winston Churchill wasn't thinking about a Marshall plan to rebuild Germany, when he helped launched the allies invasion on D-Day in the Second World War.

But wars are rarely won without a plan post-invasion - something that's been completely absent in Israel's military operation so far.

Hamas
Cannot be completely wiped out IMO.

Post invasion
1. Leave and allow civilians + unknown Hamas members to return?
2. Annexe northern part of the strip to create a safe zone?
3. Annexe the whole strip, pushing Gazans into Egypt?

Sadly (because it fixes nothing) US will support Israel taking any option.

ChadThunder74

Reactions
2 54
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
China

Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

I wonder who this verse applies to...

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Spitfire9

Committed member
Reactions
6 373
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
What the Israelis are doing to the people of Gaza is inhuman. It astonishes me that my government and the leader of the opposition party in the UK will not demand that Israel stops.

I don't understand what your religious quote means.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,453
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Martyr and 20 injuries among the displaced, mostly children, with two of them in critical condition due to the occupation snipers targeting Al-Quds Hospital and firing directly at those displaced people in the building. Additionally, there are injuries from shrapnel of artillery shells west of the hospital.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,853
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
What the Israelis are doing to the people of Gaza is inhuman. It astonishes me that my government and the leader of the opposition party in the UK will not demand that Israel stops.

I don't understand what your religious quote means.
Israel do it right. They got green light by EU/USA to destroy whole nation. The only voice that counts.

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
one thing i see coming is an iranian nuclear bomb justified with israel's confirmation of possession since the zionist minister declared it (they followed a doctrine of ambiguity before so)

Spitfire9

Committed member
Reactions
6 373
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
one thing i see coming is an iranian nuclear bomb justified with israel's confirmation of possession since the zionist minister declared it (they followed a doctrine of ambiguity before so)

The world wants Iran to have a nuclear bomb? I don't think so. Iran needs it to prevent US, for example, attacking it to overthrow the regime? I don't think so - US has had 40 years to do that but has not. Israel having nukes is more of a problem. Iran wants to wipe Israel out, doesn't it? Take action to wipe out a nuclear state and you could get nuked.

In my opinion both countries are run by religious extremists. Neither should have nuclear weapons in my opinion. It is too dangerous for the world.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The Arab monarchies are Western troyan horses. The sooner they got rid of the better. Muslims can never be free with these monarchies.
These Arab monarchies are standing on top of a pair of foot made of clay.

Do not be fooled by the abundance of their weapons, everyone knows they're totally dependent on the Americans for their security.

The Americans out, you'll see these Monarchs hanged by their own people, in fact I would bet that these Monarchs will fell first before Israel. They know they're living on borrowed times.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I‘m pro-Israel
These are not ordinary citizens of a country. They are Ministers, Army officers, Politicians, Religious leaders. And Even the The Prime Minister himself speaks of genocidal language.

F8QEMR4XgAAyxbH.jpg

Regevforweb3-768x424.jpg

BenDahanforweb6-768x424.jpg

images (5).jpeg

F8QETxPXwAAs9Nv.jpeg

Untitled-1-1.png

F9c2_XPWYAAyOro.jpeg

Screenshot_20231028-165237_Chrome.jpg

Which sane people would support a state like this where the state sponsers genocide with clear words?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just sayin you don't need to reason with Israel supporter, the only language they understand is when we eventually apply the same level of violence and pain to Israel the same way the apply to the Palestinians. These people build their security and well beings on top of the suffering of other people and the violation of other people's right, and history taught us that the sword, not the microphone is the answer to this kind of problem.

Time is on our side not them, and it would be very painful (for them) knowing what the fate we are planning to do with them when the time comes.

In the meantime do your absolute effort to show the Barbarism of the Zionist and their followers because you'll find it useful later on to justify whatever you wanted to do. Do your best effort to either influence or sabotage opinions on whatever you find important , with the power of the social media now being made available to you, this is war and war are fought on the field and on the bandwidth.You are now living in a unique time where YOU (yes YOU) could decide and influence the outcomes of conflicts by the sheer mass of opinions.

It took Saladin 88 years to re-enter Jerusalem, we have all the time in the world. And no one can guarantee that the Jews will have another Saladin at their doorstep. It must be noted that the Juice lived in utter humiliation in most of their 3000 years of history and we will repeat the cycle again.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom