Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Almost like a solution cannot be reached with existing Hamas and Israeli government and supporting one or another won't solve anything?

And seeing as you're twisting my words to the Armenians, I can just as easily twist yours to say the circumstances between Hamas and the PKK are identical, you are supporting PKK, PKK even fought alongside Palestinians against Israel hence Turkey - Israeli cooperation counter-terrorism. What's the difference between the two urban wars? Erdogan also asked a million civilians to evacuate.
I am not looking for the answers to the current situation, nor was it the subject. That's very clear if someone reads what we have written.
The parallel between Gaza Genocide is to Armenian so called Genocide is valid and I gave the example.
So by trying to move the goal posts, you are trying somehow justify Gaza Genocide
Your comparison of Hamas and Pkk is just superficial and general. Of course, you didn't make it to gain sympathy from other members of the forum. So your parallel is insincere. Palestinians are fighting the PROVEN ethnic cleansing, PKK doesn't. That's just one of the flagrant differences between the two, no?
In some other of your posts, you show your Genocide Apologist view. The example being that a few days ago, you spotted the " irony " in the people's complaints about the threat of American politicians towards International Court of Justice. As now, you invented the parallel with Assad etc, didn't you?
What you didn't mention and I believe that you know, is the fact in thar kind of the court. It is the states not the judges who issue the writs . So the threat from USA politicians is party meaningless and you know it.
Moreover, there is enough material to indate them for abating the Genocide. Considering that , some sort of judgement is passed, Mr Pence can be indated with the Genocide outright.
Considering that I am sure that you know all of this yet speak from both sides of your mouth, I can repeat THAT YOU ARE GENOCIDE APOLOGIST.To logical person, it is quite apparent.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,708
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am not looking for the answers to the current situation, nor was it the subject. That's very clear if someone reads what we have written.
The parallel between Gaza Genocide is to Armenian so called Genocide is valid and I gave the example.
So by trying to move the goal posts, you are trying somehow justify Gaza Genocide
Your comparison of Hamas and Pkk is just superficial and general. Of course, you didn't make it to gain sympathy from other members of the forum. So your parallel is insincere. Palestinians are fighting the PROVEN ethnic cleansing, PKK doesn't. That's just one of the flagrant differences between the two, no?
In some other of your posts, you show your Genocide Apologist view. The example being that a few days ago, you spotted the " irony " in the people's complaints about the threat of American politicians towards International Court of Justice. As now, you invented the parallel with Assad etc, didn't you?
What you didn't mention and I believe that you know, is the fact in thar kind of the court. It is the states not the judges who issue the writs . So the threat from USA politicians is party meaningless and you know it.
Moreover, there is enough material to indate them for abating the Genocide. Considering that , some sort of judgement is passed, Mr Pence can be indated with the Genocide outright.
Considering that I am sure that you know all of this yet speak from both sides of your mouth, I can repeat THAT YOU ARE GENOCIDE APOLOGIST.To logical person, it is quite apparent.

If it's proven ethnic cleansing why is 21% of Israel's population Arab? Israel's national security concerns include defending Arab citizens.

Last edited:

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If it's proven ethnic cleansing why is 21% of Israel's population Arab? Israel's national security concerns include defending Arab citizens.
Oh please, the ethnic cleansing was going on , even during the British Mandate, you know it , I know it , everyone knows it.
It is logical that state nominaly protect its citizens, I say nominally. I think that beating of its own citizens while they are trying to go to Al Aqsa is not much of protecting.
Bring into dispute the fact that Israel does Ethnic Cleansing , is like disputing for example the existence of Tal Al Zaatar , where it was proven, beyond the shadow of doubt that the Falangist committed the atrocities under Israeli Army watch.
Tal Al Zaaatar was the refugees camp , not holiday destination as you would like to suggest. If not , what it could have been then?
You see , it is not the my imagination that you are Genocide Apologist , most probably you are Zionist as well. You perptuet this conversation by any means possible in order to show that you kinda belong here. Obviously, you can't outright deny Israeli crimes , at the end of the day, they themselves ain't trying, but you do next and obvious thing, that's disputing and equalling the crimes.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,319
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just check why these citizens have a different judicial system as they're not considered full citizens, then carry on with the mainstream propaganda you seem to have been fed for a long time.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,816
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, I deleted more than 15 messages due to them being out of topic. Please discuss what interests you in the relevant thread. If there is none, you are free to open a new one :)

Messages were deleted and warnings were given.

Have fun!

@mehmed beg @Bozan

I see that you two found each other once again 😅 I want to give you both preventive soft warning regarding personal insults. We try everything possible to grant you an arena for your debates, but often you guys go nuts and start insulting each other. I want to remind you that you can debate and defend your points of view, but for the sake of the quality of the discussion please refrain from actions breaching the forum rules. I can not explain how embarrassing the situation gets when you two start fighting... Spare yourselves the headache! May the Force be with you!

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Guys, I deleted more than 15 messages due to them being out of topic. Please discuss what interests you in the relevant thread. If there is none, you are free to open a new one :)

Messages were deleted and warnings were given.

Have fun!

@mehmed beg @Bozan

I see that you two found each other once again 😅 I want to give you both preventive soft warning regarding personal insults. We try everything possible to grant you an arena for your debates, but often you guys go nuts and start insulting each other. I want to remind you that you can debate and defend your points of view, but for the sake of the quality of the discussion please refrain from actions breaching the forum rules. I can not explain how embarrassing the situation gets when you two start fighting... Spare yourselves the headache! May the Force be with you!
I truly can't say where I insulted him. Also , I can't see where he insulted me.
I can't see how the subject which we discussed isn't connected to this thread.
The Gentleman claimed that alleged Hamas massacre is more ot less the same as Israeli Genocide, I didn't agree, isn't the point of the forum to debate something?
Moreover, my position in the regards of whether something is a massacre or Genocide and how it should be interpreted mirrors the Offiicial position ot Republic of Turkey in the matters of Turkish interest, I am sure that Armenians find it offensive but I don't think that the vast majority of Turk do???

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,704
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
US report says Israel may have violated international law in Gaza, but can't make determination

The Biden administration has submitted its report to Congress on whether it believes Israel's use of American weapons in Gaza violates international law.

The report says the use of American-supplied arms has likely violated international law, including international humanitarian law, on several occasions, but the US government is unable to make a definitive assessment on the matter.

The report added that Israel's "overall commitment to [international humanitarian law] is not
necessarily disproven by individual IHL violations".

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,816
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I truly can't say where I insulted him. Also , I can't see where he insulted me.
I can't see how the subject which we discussed isn't connected to this thread.
The Gentleman claimed that alleged Hamas massacre is more ot less the same as Israeli Genocide, I didn't agree, isn't the point of the forum to debate something?
Moreover, my position in the regards of whether something is a massacre or Genocide and how it should be interpreted mirrors the Offiicial position ot Republic of Turkey in the matters of Turkish interest, I am sure that Armenians find it offensive but I don't think that the vast majority of Turk do???
I am not talking about a specific case here. We follow your interaction with each other for some time now and we got some experience of you two becoming personal. I just wanted to remind you of this, letting you know that we are watching and this carries a message towards prevention. I am sure you don't like getting warnings or bans and for sure I don't like giving them too. Let's contribute to the positive environment and refrain from such offenses if possible. Welcome back and have fun!

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,498
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesia should be considered as a state which supports terrorism. This won't happen ofcourse, as nowadays the loonies are running the asylum

Don't care, the world doesn't revolve around the West.

Had it been that easy, the West would've done it long ago. Yet, they don't.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Actually, looking from a objective lense, Israel is the most successful anti colonial project that humanity has ever undertaken. People getting their land back after 1800 years or so of continual colonisation is something to be admired and applauded
Looking from objectively, Israel is really anti colonial project. We have given a credit where it is due, so we cannot miss this opportunity and not to be greatfull to Adolf Hitler and Stalin. They were the main instruments in decolonization, which according to you Israel is the best example. Don't you think that by acknowledging this fact , we would appreciate the real anti colonists.
On other note , according to Natsnyahu latest drivel , no one saved the Jews from Holocaust.
So tell us more about those glorious Jewish unit in the operation Uranus or D day?
Sorry to be pedantic but tell us in which periods of " the glorious " ancient history, Israel was truly " decolonized" ?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,704
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GNOPMUoWMAAKjoh