Reactions
63 30,455
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Over 500 Israeli armored vehicles have been damaged in the Gaza Strip since the start of the war in October 2023. Dozens of these vehicles have been completely decommissioned and removed from service. Israeli military has established two logistics centers within Gaza to repair damaged vehicles. Source: Maariv

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,474
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Palestinian Red Crescent Society claimed that for more than a month and a half, they have not received any health or food aid. For the second time, Morocco sends 40 tons of medical aid (equipment for treating burns, surgical emergencies, orthopedics, and fractures, as well as basic medicines) delivered by land.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,559
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Palestinian Red Crescent Society claimed that for more than a month and a half, they have not received any health or food aid. For the second time, Morocco sends 40 tons of medical aid (equipment for treating burns, surgical emergencies, orthopedics, and fractures, as well as basic medicines) delivered by land.

Good to see! We need more of the Muslim / Arab world to step up and help their brethren with vast flows of humanitarian supplies spearheaded by Turkey, Egypt and other key regional players. The West ought not be pouring our money into the humanitarian situation in Gaza, countries such Turkey, Egypt, Qatar, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are more than capable of alleviating food and medical insecurity in Gaza and if they just work with the Egyptians to have food flow in from their side of the border, much of the famine concern could be completely changed in a matter of weeks.

Red Crescent doing fantastic work per usual but they need a massive influx of funding, supplies and logistical help from the Arabs in the region and Muslims across the world!

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Good to see! We need more of the Muslim / Arab world to step up and help their brethren with vast flows of humanitarian supplies spearheaded by Turkey, Egypt and other key regional players. The West ought not be pouring our money into the humanitarian situation in Gaza, countries such Turkey, Egypt, Qatar, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are more than capable of alleviating food and medical insecurity in Gaza and if they just work with the Egyptians to have food flow in from their side of the border, much of the famine concern could be completely changed in a matter of weeks.

Red Crescent doing fantastic work per usual but they need a massive influx of funding, supplies and logistical help from the Arabs in the region and Muslims across the world!
For how long are you planning to act as Gogols Revisor?
For how long, you will well propaget the cynicism as the for of intelligence? Does anyone here really thinks that the famine in Gaza is due to lack of material help from the Muslims?
Do you think that the complete empty headed people wrote here over 7000 posts?
Just casually pretend that Saudi is to blame for the famine not Israel.
Oh yes just like the Little House in Prery , humanity aka that means some like you will try to make the positive difference.
Just like watching Wild West Pioneer movie.
Like Turkey never helped? And Turkey needs you applause and encouragement?
You see Turkey was only country which sent the food to the Irish Catholics.
The people who made Canada ( Anglo part) , Ulster Scots didn't give a piece of bread, during the famine..
Anyway, what I am discussing here? With the person who relies on the corny statements?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,455
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israel and Hezbollah have exchanged near-daily fire since 8 October, but the conflict escalated after Israel killed Taleb Sami Abdullah, one of Hezbollah's most senior members.

In response, Hezbollah launched hundreds of drones and rockets at Israel. The recent escalations, along with speculation that Tel Aviv is planning a full-scale attack on Lebanon once it winds down operations in Rafah, have ignited fears that a full-fledged war between Israel and Hezbollah could ripple across the Middle East.

We asked Elias Hanna, a former Lebanese General, to explain the repercussions of Israel launching a military offensive in Lebanon, whether Hezbollah is prepared to respond, and how far the group might go in reaction to any military actions from Israel.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,474
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Source?

The issue does not seem to be about who can donate and help these poor people. Israel has not allowed any humanitarian aid to enter for more than a month. The medical aid provided by Morocco is distributed to all the operating hospitals in Gaza, and from videos I have seen they seem very grateful for the help.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,761
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Even in Morocco itself people knows

≠=====≠======≠======

The history of Islam is not devoid of traitors, I recall the governor of both Damascus and Aleppo used to have an alliance with Crusaders when Jerusalem is occupied. They're both at the dust bin if history nobody knows them, nobody idolize them.

It seems whoever is running the show in Rabat is desperate to be remembered as traitor.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,474
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Even in Morocco itself people knows

≠=====≠======≠======

The history of Islam is not devoid of traitors, I recall the governor of both Damascus and Aleppo used to have an alliance with Crusaders when Jerusalem is occupied.

It seems whoever is running the show in Rabat is desperate to be remembered as traitor.

The people demonstrating do not prove anything to me, they took that piece of information just like you did. As far as I'm concerned it was the Israeli media channel "Globes" that published this news. If we as supporters of the Palestinian cause take this as reliable, then we should take many of the lies that Israel fabricated during the October 7 attack. What I'm trying to tell you is that we should be careful about what we are sharing, and the credibility of the sources.

Rabat is one of the front leaders when it comes to supporting the Palestinian cause, and no one can change that! We don't treat the issue of Palestine as a commercial business deal unlike other states out there;)

Spitfire9

Reactions
8 476
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Hezbollah is really giving Israel big headache . if just hamas and Hezbollah giving all this struggle to the Israeli army imagine what a really and good trained equipped army could do to Israel army ?

The myth that the Israeli army is the strongest and best army in the region is just worthless nonsense

I don't know how we lost several wars against them
So, Israel is being given a headache. Unfortunately whoever is doing that tends to end up with a brain haemorrhage in return.

What makes you think that Israel does not have the most powerful military in the region? The US ensures it has.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,761
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The people demonstrating do not prove anything to me, they took that piece of information just like you did. As far as I'm concerned it was the Israeli media channel "Globes" that published this news. If we as supporters of the Palestinian cause take this as reliable, then we should take many of the lies that Israel fabricated during the October 7 attack. What I'm trying to tell you is that we should be careful about what we are sharing, and the credibility of the sources.

Rabat is one of the front leaders when it comes to supporting the Palestinian cause, and no one can change that! We don't treat the issue of Palestine as a commercial business deal unlike other states out there;)

I'm actually very careful with information, but then again after cross checking all things point that this actually happened, the protest in Tangier double down on that.

This is not something that I have not anticipated, and looking at Rabat's own record this is not surprising. This is the same Rabat who in 2020 normalize with Israel so that the US could recognize its claim on Western Sahara.

Imagine trading the holy Land for some
empty desert in the Sahara, that's just how low Al Quds is in the eyes of the rulers of Rabat. That alone speaks for themselves. I wonder what will the future writer of tarikh al Islam wrote about this in the year 21XX. Trading Al Quds for some nationalistic desert.

For quite some time now, I have quietly watch debates between the camp that says these leaders are doing it for the good of Islam and the one that label them as taghut. I think the Palestinian example has tell me all I need to know.

=========================

+note that I always use the term Rabat, not Moroccans.

That's because I clearly understand that the many good and loyal Moroccans have no say and nothing to do with what their murtad government doing in regard to Palestine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom