Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GRBGVEUXgAAEplo

GRBGVETWkAAn83g

Houthis attacked a ship in the Port of Haifa.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I'll be really curious to see how Hezbollah does against the Israeli military this time around. The Muslim world has been talking them up in a big way, so I'm expecting to be impressed by their ability to confront the IDF and the IAF. If this confrontation comes to fruition and they don't wipe out huge portions of Israel's armored corps, overwhelm Israel's integrated air defense network and negate the older model assets of the IAF, I'm going to be extremely dissapointed in them given the hype they routinely get.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'll be really curious to see how Hezbollah does against the Israeli military this time around. The Muslim world has been talking them up in a big way, so I'm expecting to be impressed by their ability to confront the IDF and the IAF. If this confrontation comes to fruition and they don't wipe out huge portions of Israel's armored corps, overwhelm Israel's integrated air defense network and negate the older model assets of the IAF, I'm going to be extremely dissapointed in them given the hype they routinely get.

IDF soldiers are getting powned in the ruins of Gaza by Hamas-fighters in t-shirts and sandals. I cant think about Hezbollah's actions.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
IDF soldiers are getting powned in the ruins of Gaza by Hamas-fighters in t-shirts and sandals. I cant think about Hezbollah's actions.
Bahahahaha... Define "owned"? Gaza has been largely destroyed, with large areas made uninhabitable, with approximately 310 Israeli soldiers KIA and 2000-3000 WIA... Israel activated more than 300,000 reservists to compliment their full time military, brining the total up to 450,000'ish. If your argument is that less than 1% of the opponent's military being KIA/WIA is "owned".... Then I'm happy to let you live in your world of delusion.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,914
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US recently delivered more than 10k JDAMs to replenish IAF stocks. IAF is ready for an operation against Hizbullah. There is no winning against IAF air superiority. Hizbullah must hit back as much as possible to hurt Israel. This way the Israeli government will come under immense pressure to stop operations.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Will Israel go to war with Lebanon ?

Hezbollah's monitoring of Israeli gas fields (video 2) through the lense of naval missile launchers :
"I promise you, in a matter of hours, everything will be gone."

These platforms will get instantly destroyed in any eventual war, and this is only a small part of what Israel will lose. It's one of the reasons I believe that as much as Israel talks about war, in the end losing their "first world infrastructure" is an extremely big cost, and deters Israel from waging war. In 2022, when the Lebanese state was demarcating the Lebanese economic zone in the ocean in indirect talks through the USA with the Israeli entity (which was claiming large parts of Lebanese rights) - Hezbollah threatened to destroy the Israeli gas fields if Israel tried to impede Lebanese rights and to sabotage.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,416
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hezbollah's monitoring of Israeli gas fields (video 2) through the lense of naval missile launchers :

These platforms will get instantly destroyed in any eventual war, and this is only a small part of what Israel will lose. It's one of the reasons I believe that as much as Israel talks about war, in the end losing their "first world infrastructure" is an extremely big cost, and deters Israel from waging war. In 2022, when the Lebanese state was demarcating the Lebanese economic zone in the ocean in indirect talks through the USA with the Israeli entity (which was claiming large parts of Lebanese rights) - Hezbollah threatened to destroy the Israeli gas fields if Israel tried to impede Lebanese rights and to sabotage.
@Kartal1 @Gary @NEKO @Afif @TR_123456

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,558
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

You can tell how scared Hezbollah is (and for good reason!). All the drone footage they've been releasing is designed to make them look as big and strong as possible, and is a warning to Israel that they're willing to inflict maximum damage to their infrastructure, so Israel better think twice... In reality, Hezbollah knows that this might end up catastrophic for them and a huge portion of Southern Lebanon. So they're trying to make as much noise as possible to scare the Israelis off.

The potential for conflict here is extremely interesting from a geopolitical perspective, as an outsider looking in.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,046
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
You can tell how scared Hezbollah is (and for good reason!).

Lol, scared? You got the very first thing wrong about this business. People who trade in blood and bullets are not scared. It's their job and they chose to do it. This is true for a conventional armed force. Even more so for a non state actor who is at enormous disadvantages from the beigning.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,755
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Here's an interesting post about Hezbollah's Pyongyang-built and engineered tunnel and bunker system

by 2006 estimated to have over 600 ammunition and weapons bunkers fortified eight or more meters underground – alongside better fortified command bunkers constructed to a depth of 40 meters using poured concrete. By that time there were at least ten Korean-built tunnel and bunker networks in southern Lebanon – each with dozens of command bunkers, which in turn were each divided into several rooms.
When war broke out that year, Hezbollah’s rocket artillery systems were often deployed from firing pits five meters deep, with foot-thick poured concrete frames reinforced with blast walls and covered with sandbags and thermal blankets, minimizing positions’ heat signatures and making them highly resilient to Israeli air or artillery strikes. North Korean-style tunnels thus served as a force multiplier

That's 2006, 18 years ago. By now god knows how many miles more they had dug.

Looking at Hamas basically intact inside Gaza, we're looking at a larger acope of work here. Unlike Gaza, manpower and supply is a non-issue for Hezbollah as their supply line are open from Iraq.

The Israelis will waste so many bombs and artillery shells trying to neutralize those bunkers. and it's not even going to dent much.

Ukraine's going to be pissed when they realize that their shells are again going to be diverted to israel.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can tell how scared Hezbollah is (and for good reason!).

Scared? Really you Westerners and jews always reflecting your own mentality on the person on the other side.

They are not like you and dont think like you. They are sworn fanatics. Death is their purpose. Death will give them redemption and freedom and happiness and the ultimate climax in the universe: Heaven.

So death is their mission. They are not afraid for death, let alone for the IDF diaper army. They dont give a cent about 'shit what will happen in South Lebanon' when they are in the heaven.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
82 17,281
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean, how much effects will it have if somehow IDF is able to take him out?
He is a political leader. The effect is that they will make him a martyr and spark an outrage...

If they want an effect which will affect the military situation on the field, they better concentrate on the high-ranked military commanders of Hezbollah.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom