Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

somegoodusername

Reactions
1 137
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

ps But apparently Mossad etc didn't know anything about October 7th.
It is not MOSSAD, it's CIA. At least most of the work. STUXNET was also American doing.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 17
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
- The Israeli economy is in turmoil
- The Israeli people turned against their Government
- There is no unity anymore between the Israeli cabinet and the Israeli army
- The IDF reservists are exhauasted and some are deserting or rejecting duty
- The Israeli society is constant in stress and fear
- Israel lost a lot of goodwill and PR because of their actions, even in allied countries
- US is under great pressure and stuck between militairy support for Ukraine and Israel
- Hamas and Hezbollah get more fresh recruits daily
-

And now, in reality-land, basically the opposite of all of this. ^

Also, again, nukes. What's your supposed path-to-victory with all of this?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,496
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

ps But apparently Mossad etc didn't know anything about October 7th.

Thats not possible, the company who delivered have worked with israel. A company in hungary who make it under licence. You can not intercept and put explosion in a device.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,425
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When are the Zionists and Hizbulshaytan going to duck it out.

Come on I want some action. I hope they kill each other off.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
49 1,705
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The operation is much less impressive than people make it seem; I'd bet if I did a study, I'd find a very strong correlation between a society with high percentage of people inheriting print books from their forebears from19th and 18th century and efficacy of their intelligence agencies. Even a normal person reading up on history of warfare becomes paranoid af, let alone a para-military operative, but these dumbasses haven't checked any of the thousand pagers they've bought from a Taiwanese-Hungarian provider (both countries inside the intelligence net of CIA-Mossad).

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The operation is much less impressive than people make it seem; I'd bet if I did a study, I'd find a very strong correlation between a society with high percentage of people inheriting print books from their forebears from19th and 18th century and efficacy of their intelligence agencies. Even a normal person reading up on history of warfare becomes paranoid af, let alone a para-military operative, but these dumbasses haven't checked any of the thousand pagers they've bought from a Taiwanese-Hungarian provider (both countries inside the intelligence net of CIA-Mossad).
Of course not. Laziness and cheap. They don't want damage 50 dollars thing.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,924
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This isnt about pagers only mate

Japanese walkie-talkies exploded today
Apple Iphones exploded today
Solar panels exploded today
Fingerprint scanners exploded today

In other words, any sort of electronic device that was being imported into Lebanon had Mossad agents or CIA agents infiltrate into its production lines. From companies in Europe to those in Taiwan and Japan

In other words, anything that any country imported is a potential bomb that can be blown whether in Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Libya, and many other nations etc....

The implications of such events are way too big to just think about third rate pagers at this point. Turkey, for example, imports Iphones. What if all the Iphones within the pockets of Turkish citizens were to suddenly explode one day? Have you ever considered the implications of such a scenario?

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom