Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

somegoodusername

Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

ps But apparently Mossad etc didn't know anything about October 7th.
It is not MOSSAD, it's CIA. At least most of the work. STUXNET was also American doing.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 29
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
- The Israeli economy is in turmoil
- The Israeli people turned against their Government
- There is no unity anymore between the Israeli cabinet and the Israeli army
- The IDF reservists are exhauasted and some are deserting or rejecting duty
- The Israeli society is constant in stress and fear
- Israel lost a lot of goodwill and PR because of their actions, even in allied countries
- US is under great pressure and stuck between militairy support for Ukraine and Israel
- Hamas and Hezbollah get more fresh recruits daily
-

And now, in reality-land, basically the opposite of all of this. ^

Also, again, nukes. What's your supposed path-to-victory with all of this?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,507
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
These Mossad guys are doing things that we couldn't even imagine as possible... So Hezbies decided that it is a good idea to get pagers for their communications but the delivery was intercepted. Israelis planted a bit of explosive in them and voila. lol

ps But apparently Mossad etc didn't know anything about October 7th.

Thats not possible, the company who delivered have worked with israel. A company in hungary who make it under licence. You can not intercept and put explosion in a device.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,459
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When are the Zionists and Hizbulshaytan going to duck it out.

Come on I want some action. I hope they kill each other off.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
50 1,728
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The operation is much less impressive than people make it seem; I'd bet if I did a study, I'd find a very strong correlation between a society with high percentage of people inheriting print books from their forebears from19th and 18th century and efficacy of their intelligence agencies. Even a normal person reading up on history of warfare becomes paranoid af, let alone a para-military operative, but these dumbasses haven't checked any of the thousand pagers they've bought from a Taiwanese-Hungarian provider (both countries inside the intelligence net of CIA-Mossad).

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The operation is much less impressive than people make it seem; I'd bet if I did a study, I'd find a very strong correlation between a society with high percentage of people inheriting print books from their forebears from19th and 18th century and efficacy of their intelligence agencies. Even a normal person reading up on history of warfare becomes paranoid af, let alone a para-military operative, but these dumbasses haven't checked any of the thousand pagers they've bought from a Taiwanese-Hungarian provider (both countries inside the intelligence net of CIA-Mossad).
Of course not. Laziness and cheap. They don't want damage 50 dollars thing.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,938
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This isnt about pagers only mate

Japanese walkie-talkies exploded today
Apple Iphones exploded today
Solar panels exploded today
Fingerprint scanners exploded today

In other words, any sort of electronic device that was being imported into Lebanon had Mossad agents or CIA agents infiltrate into its production lines. From companies in Europe to those in Taiwan and Japan

In other words, anything that any country imported is a potential bomb that can be blown whether in Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Libya, and many other nations etc....

The implications of such events are way too big to just think about third rate pagers at this point. Turkey, for example, imports Iphones. What if all the Iphones within the pockets of Turkish citizens were to suddenly explode one day? Have you ever considered the implications of such a scenario?

Last edited:

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
50 1,728
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This isnt about pagers only mate

Japanese walkie-talkies exploded today
Apple Iphones exploded today
Solar panels exploded today
Fingerprint scanners exploded today

In other words, any sort of electronic device that was being imported into Lebanon had Mossad agents or CIA agents infiltrate into its production lines. From companies in Europe to those in Taiwan and Japan

In other words, anything that any country imported is a potential bomb that can be blown whether in Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, KSA, UAE, Libya, and many other nations etc....

The implications of such events are way too big to just think about third rate pagers at this point. Turkey, for example, imports Iphones. What if all the Iphones within the pockets of Turkish citizens were to suddenly explode one day? Have you ever considered the implications of such a scenario?
afaik it's only the walkie-talkies bought alongside the pagers; other apparent explosions are just walkie-talkies exploding in proximity to other stuff creating the confusion that other stuff also has exploded. These are all the result of simple human error (mossad being able to infiltrate into the supply chain of Hezbollah and planting explosives inside the devices), as it is 99% of the time with any intelligence failure, not any technological wizardry.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 29
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Of course not. Laziness and cheap. They don't want damage 50 dollars thing.

Or they're, you know, not a quarter as competent as they claim to be, and if this escalates further are about to get absolutely owned. Seems the objective conclusion to draw.

Corvus

Reactions
5 297
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
October 7 was a brilliant attack. But since then what have Hamas and their allies achieved?
Do you think people smart enough to plan and execute the operation on October 7 didn't foresee what's going to be Israel's response afterwards?

Of course they knew it and that's precisely why they did it.

Israel is in its weakest position since 1973 or maybe since it's invention.

Let me make you a quick list:

-October 7 showed that Israel is penetrable and can be overwhelmed. This is a huge blow for Israel as their existence rely on their indestructible image.

-For the first time in history, Israel doesn't care about it's POWs. They simply let them die in the tunnels of Gaza.

-Despite its claims, Israel still doesn't control Gaza. Many tunnels of the resistance is still intact. Just today Israel suffered 4 KIAs.

-Israel's global public image is never been worse before. They're the most hated country in the world and their legitimacy as a state is being openly questioned.

-Global Zionist network is exposed. People now clearly see that "Jews control America" is not an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

-Open anti-Semitism has become a norm on social media. Which is a gain for Palestinian resistance.

-Trump says, if he's not elected, Israel will cease to exist in few years. Can you imagine what does it feel like to hear these words from a POTUS as an Israeli? Their existence solely depend on American support and everyone knows that now.

-For the first time in history Western public opinion turned against Israel.

-Palestinian cause has become a global phenomena.

-Israel is being tried of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity by ICC and ICJ.

-Fucking Germany and UK now apply arms embargo on Israel.

-Abraham Accords, normalization between Arabs and Israel have halted. This is a huge gain for Palestinian resistance.

-Türkiye halted the trade and normalization process. Thus Israel won't be able supply gas to Europe soon.

-USA applies sanctions on Jewish settlers.

-Support for Hamas among the Palestinians has significantly increased.

-Hamas is actually gaining more fighters than they lost.

-There's a partial blockade on Red Sea. That hurts Israeli economy and Israel's friends.

- It is clearly exposed that Western moral superiority, human rights, democracy etc. all are bullshit.

-North of Israel, which is a serious chunk of the country is inhabitable.

-There are daily attacks within Israel. It has become the most dangerous place to be a Jew.

-Israeli society is divided. There's increasing hate against the Haredim.

-Israeli government and bureaucracy is not stable. There's a lot of conflicts within the state.

-Israeli economy and collective psychology is in serious problem. It is no longer a sane society.

-This has been the longest war of Israel. Their success in the previous wars was due to their swiftness.

-Israeli is now facing a two front war and they're struggling with manpower.

-Because of huge amount of reservists, their workforce has decreased.

-Many Israeli reservists are dodging drafting and they escape the country. I personally met some of them in Europe.

-----
In exchange of all these things, Gaza is destroyed and 40k people died. These losses mean very little when you actually don't have anything anyways. (Ölmüş eşek kurttan korkmaz). They will reproduce and become even more crowded in 2 years and Gaza will be rebuilt in the long run. That's a win for Palestinians.

If Israel can't succeed total ethnic cleansing in Gaza, that's a defeat for Israel.

We will see how things evolve in time. It is a long game.

Last edited:

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,157
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
According to social media posts, the ICOM V82 radios that exploded in Lebanon today are very popular and widely distributed in Iran.

Almost all radios were provided to Hezbollah by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. Presumably, they were filled with explosives even before they got from Iran to Lebanon (Haqqin.az)

If the IRGC and the Iranian army have the same radio stations, then...

I wonder what kind of radio was on the helicopter of the deceased Iranian President Raisi?🤔

Corvus

Reactions
5 297
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey

War on Gaza: Hamas is winning, says former top Israeli general​

Former and current Israeli military officials have said they are losing the war on Gaza while Hamas is winning.

Despite having the upper hand on a tactical level, Israel still can’t defeat the Palestinian group, according to Major General Gadi Shamni, a former commander of the Israeli military’s Gaza division.

In an interview with the New York Times published on Tuesday, Shamni said Hamas was winning the war, while Israel was losing, “and in a big way”.

He said the military capabilities of Hamas have undeniably been reduced, but the group still maintains control over Gaza.

Hamas members have been retaking towns across Gaza “15 minutes” after Israeli troops withdrew from them, he added.

His view is shared by some current and former Israeli security officials who don’t see Hamas’ defeat as a possibility, according to NYT.

A senior defence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, separately told ABC News on Tuesday: “We are losing the war, we are losing deterrence, we are losing the hostages"

The official also warned against launching an offensive on Lebanon, saying war there “is easy to start, but very hard to end”.

Other unnamed military officials told the American broadcaster that Israel was “stuck” in Gaza and unable to achieve its war objectives.

The comments come as United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken was set to travel to Egypt to reboot dormant ceasefire talks.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been accused by Israeli officials of torpedoing the indirect negotiations with Hamas, according to ABC.

His insistence on maintaining control over parts of the Gaza Strip, including the border with Egypt known as the Philadelphi Corridor, has been the main stumbling block in the talks.

"If Philadelphi was so important, why did we wait eight months [into the war] to take it?" an unnamed senior Israeli official said.

Israeli forces have killed more than 41,200 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip in over 11 months of intense bombardment, including an estimated 16,700 children, according to health officials.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,459
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you think people smart enough to plan and execute the operation on October 7 didn't foresee what's going to be Israel's response afterwards?

Of course they knew it and that's precisely why they did it.

Israel is in it's weakest position since 1973 or maybe since it's invention.

Let me make you a quick list:

-October 7 showed that Israel is penetrable and can be overwhelmed. This is a huge blow for Israel as their existence rely on their indestructible image.

-For the first time in history, Israel doesn't care about it's POWs. They simply let them die in the tunnels of Gaza.

-Despite it's claims, Israel still doesn't control Gaza. Many tunnels of the resistance is still intact. Just today Israel suffered 4 KIAs.

-Israel's global public image is never been worse before. They're the most hated country in the world and their legitimacy as a state is being openly questioned.

-Global Zionist network is exposed. People now clearly see that "Jews control America" is not an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

-Open anti-Semitism has become a norm on social media. Which is a gain for Palestinian resistance.

-Trump says, if he's not elected, Israel will cease to exist in few years. Can you imagine what does it feel like to hear these words from a POTUS as an Israeli? Their existence solely depend on American support and everyone knows that now.

-For the first time in history Western public opinion turned against Israel.

-Palestinian cause has become a global phenomena.

-Israel is being tried of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity by ICC and ICJ.

-Fucking Germany and UK now apply arms embargo on Israel.

-Abraham Accords, normalization between Arabs and Israel have halted. This is a huge gain for Palestinian resistance.

-Türkiye halted the trade and normalization process. Thus Israel won't be able supply gas to Europe soon.

-USA applies sanctions on Jewish settlers.

-Support for Hamas among the Palestinians has significantly increased.

-Hamas is actually gaining more fighters than they lost.

-There's a partial blockade on Red Sea. That hurts Israeli economy and Israel's friends.

- It is clearly exposed that Western moral superiority, human rights, democracy etc. all are bullshit.

-North of Israel, which is a serious chunk of the country is inhabitable.

-There are daily attacks within Israel. It has become the most dangerous place to be a Jew.

-Israeli society is divided. There's increasing hate against the Haredim.

-Israeli government and bureaucracy is not stable. There's a lot of conflicts within the state.

-Israeli economy and collective psychology is in serious problem. It is no longer a sane society.

-This has been the longest war of Israel. Their success in the previous wars was due to their swiftness.

-Israeli is now facing a two front war and they're struggling with manpower.

-Because of huge amount of reservists, their workforce has decreased.

-Many Israeli reservists are dodging drafting and they escape the country. I personally met some of them in Europe.

-----
In exchange of all these things, Gaza is destroyed and 40k people died. These losses mean very little when you actually don't have anything anyways. (Ölmüş eşek kurttan korkmaz). They will reproduce and become even more crowded in 2 years and Gaza will be rebuilt in the long run. That's a win for Palestinians.

If Israel can't succeed total ethnic cleansing in Gaza, that's a defeat for Israel.

We will see how things evolve in time. It is a long game.

Bro I cant believe it this post explained so many questions going through my mind.

Thank you.

Corvus

Reactions
5 297
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr. Meshal dismissed criticism of Hamas’s decision. Palestinian critics of Hamas represented a minority, he said.

“As a Palestinian, my responsibility is to fight and resist until liberation,” he said.

He acknowledged that the assault had caused enormous destruction but said it was a “price” Palestinians must pay for freedom.

Asked how the Hamas-led attack had helped improve the situation given the devastation in Gaza, he insisted it was less about achieving a military victory over Israel than making it realize its policies weren’t sustainable.

“Before Oct. 7, Gaza was dying a slow death,” Mr. Meshal said. “We were in a big prison and we wanted to get rid of this situation.”

Highly recommend read:

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 594
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All the exploding devices are Western and Taiwanese/Japanese devices.

Hopefully China will annex and invade Taiwan soon and take over their tech firms.

Turkey should immediatly replace, rescreen or recheck all Western tech in our country.

There is place in this world for childmurdering and babykilling Mossad-predators who cause thousands of innocent deaths by putting explosives in devices everywhere (the guy could stand in front of you and your kids at the grocery store).

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,459
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

One of the most fcked up societies on the planet.

Nothing surpasses Israel's barbarity and their fcked up morals.

If the Turks ever fight the Zionists lets be clear these guys are much worse than all of the Turks enemies. At least our enemies had their limits.

Zionists and the Jews are really akin to Greeks and the Armenians in their atrocities while at the same time crying about how their the victims. They use the holocaust card to get away with it.

mehmed beg

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So you're just a blatant racist, huh? Talk about saying the quiet part aloud.
I said it here openly some time ago.
I am Fascist, I have racial preferences , i care only for my kind and who share my views. My family had charitable holdings ( Waquf) in Gaza, I have emotional connection to the region as all Turks and Albanians here.
But you? What exactly do you want from this story?
If you ain't a Jew , then what do you want to convey here?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom