Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
After all, having a 40% Arab minority is incompatible with having a Jewish ethno-state.

Said Arabs serve in said government's parliament with equal rights & vote.

Imagine the shoe on the other foot, swap it around. It'd never, ever, ever happen.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
87 11,251
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Since the Arrows intercept at longer ranges, it is difficult to tell how visually engaged they are, but against a ballistic missile trajectory that is estimated to come from about 600-800 km as the crow flies, such saturation of Israeli base areas with enemy fire is a serious questioning mark of the system. In some of the images I got the impression that an entire salvo hit the ground in the same firing pattern. Ofc It won't be questioned as much as an S-400 though, if it comes to that, the major social media platforms might delete the content en masse :)

RMZN

Reactions
2 210
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Said Arabs serve in said government's parliament with equal rights & vote.

Imagine the shoe on the other foot, swap it around. It'd never, ever, ever happen.
Said Arabs went from making up 40% of Israels population down to around 20%. Meaning said Arabs are being successfully ethnically cleansed.

"It'd never, ever, ever happen." And you base that on what? Israel initiated its ethnic cleansing campaign before even becoming a state. back when they were still killing British civilians, it were Israelis who were considered terrorists by the West.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,708
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Since the Arrows intercept at longer ranges, it is difficult to tell how visually engaged they are, but against a ballistic missile trajectory that is estimated to come from about 600-800 km as the crow flies, such saturation of Israeli base areas with enemy fire is a serious questioning mark of the system. In some of the images I got the impression that an entire salvo hit the ground in the same firing pattern. Ofc It won't be questioned as much as an S-400 though, if it comes to that, the major social media platforms might delete the content en masse :)

Not only Arrows. As you well know, they also have David's sling, Patriot and THAAD battery (US operated) as well as AEGIS destroyers in position. In time we will get a better assessment.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
87 11,251
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not only Arrows. As you know, they also have David's sling, Patriot and THAAD battery (us operated) as well as AEGIS destroyers in position. In time we will get a better assessment.
This is the Arrows' primary, maybe only mission, which is why I emphasized it. But if we look all theater you are right and moreover, based on the awareness in the US media during the day, it can probably be argued that the US air force was also on alert. Despite this, I think it is a very important success that the ballistic missile salvos hit the ground almost without breaking their patterns. But politically, I have doubts about which side consequences will serve.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Said Arabs went from making up 40% of Israels population down to around 20%. Meaning said Arabs are being successfully ethnically cleansed.

"It'd never, ever, ever happen." And you base that on what? Israel initiated its ethnic cleansing campaign before even becoming a state. back when they were still killing British civilians, it were Israelis who were considered terrorists by the West.

All of this is nonsense, but yeah, again, we're not going to persuade one another. Hakuna matata, let the chips fall where they may as far as the wider war. I'm fairly confident personally.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,532
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm watching some videos. Am I seeing it wrong or most warheads are weak? Maybe Arrow somehow managed to disable the warheads before the terminal phase, but the missile's body still continued.

RMZN

Reactions
2 210
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
All of this is nonsense, but yeah, again, we're not going to persuade one another. Hakuna matata, let the chips fall where they may as far as the wider war. I'm fairly confident personally.
How exactly are basic historical facts nonsense lol.

Israeli settlers came and wanted to gain/expand their territory. So they used the most common practice in human history to do so: conquest via use of military force.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,708
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Something's fishy. I don't really buy it.

The way I see it, those are clear warhead impacts.

There are literally videos lol

Seems like Iran realized its animation videos this time

I wonder what they aimed for and if they managed to hit Israeli air bases as planned.

As for the damage assessment, it is near impossible to know now.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
52 1,756
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you can hit outskirts of Tel Aviv near military bases, you can hit the center of it and kill 500 people as well; Iran clearly doesn't want to give justification for a casus belli and risk an American involvement; in this regard, this is a reserved move and a step backwards in terms of the escalation ladder giving the initiative again to the Israeli side (which I'm sure they will use maximally in Lebanon) to avoid existential threat from the U.S. side.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,708
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
If you can hit outskirts of Tel Aviv near military bases, you can hit the center of it and kill 500 people as well; Iran clearly doesn't want to give justification for a casus belli and risk an American involvement; in this regard, this is a reserved move and a step backwards in terms of the escalation ladder giving the initiative again to the Israeli side (which I'm sure they will use maximally in Lebanon) to avoid existential threat from the U.S. side.

Too early to say. Maybe you are right. But we could see direct escalation.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
52 1,756
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Too early to say. Maybe you are right. But we could see direct escalation.
I'm not saying we will not, I'm just saying that was Iran's intention; U.S. establishment and the Jewish lobby can twist it to fit their narrative if they want, even if the assessment is that they don't have the public opinion locked. From following Americans, it seems they haven't readied anything resembling that, but that the Israeli side has been pushing for it is now common knowledge.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,708
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
1727818029033.jpeg

FiReFTW

Reactions
2 100
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Switzerland
Lol there is 100% concrete proof of many explosions and secondary explosions from Iran's missiles yet Israel claims everything was intercepted with 0 casualties.

Wow....

That's even worse propaganda than Ukraine, are these people shameless? They are literally making fools out of themselves.

Top Bottom