So whats the US strategy here? Because they have 0 strategy as far as I see, completely headless.
All they are doing is destroying the world economy, prices of oil shooting into the sky, with them all other things will go up, inflation will rise etc...
I mean if they actually had a plan to remove this Iranian regime fine, but they have absolutely 0 plan, they are just bombing Iran and probably won't bomb for much more since Trump said the "mission" is close to being over.
Iranian regime still going strong with the new leader (son)... sure the balistic missile threat will be very much lesser but Iran will just build more drones and missiles and be in the same spot as they were before... not like I expected much from Trump anyway.. what a dumbass.
All they are doing is destroying the world economy, prices of oil shooting into the sky, with them all other things will go up, inflation will rise etc...
I mean if they actually had a plan to remove this Iranian regime fine, but they have absolutely 0 plan, they are just bombing Iran and probably won't bomb for much more since Trump said the "mission" is close to being over.
Iranian regime still going strong with the new leader (son)... sure the balistic missile threat will be very much lesser but Iran will just build more drones and missiles and be in the same spot as they were before... not like I expected much from Trump anyway.. what a dumbass.