Israeli study: Turkey is strongest maritime force in the region

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What sucks before Oman became a British protectorate and colony.

They challenged the British and the Portuguese in East Africa and built themselves a trade empire.

That spanned from the gulf to east africa.

For years i always used to hear Oman praised by the west and its sultan praised. I couldnt understand the fetish the western worlds leaders and media had for Oman. But once i started to look into it, its because its still a british colony.

It reminds me of how when erdogan/ak party were in bed with Feto, nothing but positive media from the west. Erdogan and Turkey from the model for the Muslim world, once falling out with CIA owned feto turned into a dictatorship and Turkey was destabilising the entire region. Since that point nothing but negative western media against Turkey.

Only time western media praises a muslim majority state is when its owned by the west.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,136
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For years i always used to hear Oman praised by the west and its sultan praised. I couldnt understand the fetish the western worlds leaders and media had for Oman. But once i started to look into it, its because its still a british colony.

It reminds me of how when erdogan/ak party were in bed with Feto, nothing but positive media from the west. Erdogan and Turkey from the model for the Muslim world, once falling out with CIA owned feto turned into a dictatorship and Turkey was destabilising the entire region. Since that point nothing but negative western media against Turkey.

Only time western media praises a muslim majority state is when its owned by the west.

Interesting thing is the British were going to apply the Oman model on the Ottoman Empire after ww1.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Interesting thing is the British were going to apply the Oman model on the Ottoman Empire after ww1.

Its the best way to take over, install your puppets and let them rule on your behalf. The people think they are free and their leaders represent them. But in reality they are puppets in the hands of the people that conquered them.

Their kids will go to western schools, they will mix with western power circles and they will join western fraternities. They will be given western wives just like the assad dynasty or even the kurdish leaders in the KRG, or the king of jordan whose mother and grand mother is english. After one or two generations you end up with leaders who are happy to subjugate the local people and see themselves as part of their masters empire.

If anyone knows anything about western fraternities or royal orders, this photo says a thousand words.

President+Turkey+Abdullah+Gul+State+Visit+MxK85iRGmNBx.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom