News Istanbul terror attack

fire starter

Reactions
3 435
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Really? I think you should be banned from here. Talking about the terrorism, people here should watch Cj Welerman Show recent video about Hindutva Saffron terrorism. The organised state terrorism which includes your security and military forces. You are a rampant islamophobe as us the majority of your countryman. It is crystal clear what you tried to say here.
People like cj welerman are on payroll.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not really buying 'PKK-PYD' this time. This is not their style at all,
The terrorist was clearly a noob or instructed one, not a trained one.

She dressed up that way not to be misidentified, that was simply her own preference,

She could easily opt for a burka and nobody would lift a finger to her in Taksim.
With a burka there is no way she would be identified or trackes, could easily sneak away to Greece in 8 hours.

She could burn the clothes, she lives in a house with a wood stove, but somehow didn't.

PKK-PYD would form a one time use terrorist organization seeming aligned but not linked to them. And then that terrorist organization would declare it.

People points out she might be yazidi (hence the tattoo on forearm) since she is not looking like kurdish or arabic, but more north african and some yazidi but if she decided to chage her appearance why opt for something standing out like that?

That make up again, definitely not part of concealing her identity,

Not wearing a mask, she could wear one and gain few hours more to flee from there.

She goes to home, where she is known to reside. Who on earth goes back home after conducting a terrorist organization.

Definitely not PKK-PYD this time but clearly Iran backed shia militias from Syria-Iraq or simply a hired terrorist for them and instructed by their intelligence agencies. It is not late to call, but we need a policy change against Iran, this attack was cleverly plotted to belittle Turkey, not to inflict an economical and sociological damage. Note also it happened when Soylu was in Syria. We need to declare Iran as an eneny state before it is too late. They have been too much already.
Looking at the female suspect, she looks more like an Arab than a Kurd. Particularly northern African (Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco).
I'm just wondering whether it could be stemming from countries like Egypt, UAE, or KSA. Which means the gov't may have to cover it up not to harm the "warming relations".
Just a speculation.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Is it only me or she looks more like an African instead of Syrian? This attack does not make sense to me, it will just give Turkiye an excuse to start an operation and crush YPG. It will turn YPG to a bloody terror group in the eyes of West and support Turkiye's claims, why they didn't send her from Kandil instead of Afrin? YPG cannot do such thing without US or others being notified, why would they want this at this time before election? It also supports Turkiye's pressure on Sweden and NATO. When a terror attack happens, one should focus on who is benefitting from it, I don't see any benefit for YPG personally. This does not mean I know who is behind but still I am suspicious that this has no benefit for YPG. Average people won't question what government or police say and accept it as 100% true, then start hate speech, request blood for blood etc.

Especially It is hard to believe what Interior Minister says for me, I have trust issues. We will see what will follows and who will be benefitted.

Edit: Apparently not only me...

Last edited:

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

She dressed up that way not to be misidentified, that was simply her own preference,

She could easily opt for a burka and nobody would lift a finger to her in Taksim.
With a burka there is no way she would be identified or trackes, could easily sneak away to Greece in 8 hours.

She could burn the clothes, she lives in a house with a wood stove, but somehow didn't.

PKK-PYD would form a one time use terrorist organization seeming aligned but not linked to them. And then that terrorist organization would declare it.

People points out she might be yazidi (hence the tattoo on forearm) since she is not looking like kurdish or arabic, but more north african and some yazidi but if she decided to chage her appearance why opt for something standing out like that?

Not wearing a mask, she could wear one and gain few hours more to flee from there.

She goes to home, where she is known to reside. Who on earth goes back home after conducting a terrorist organization.

Definitely not PKK-PYD this time but clearly Iran backed shia militias from Syria-Iraq or simply a hired terrorist for them and instructed by their intelligence agencies. It is not late to call, but we need a policy change against Iran, this attack was cleverly plotted to belittle Turkey, not to inflict an economical and sociological damage. Note also it happened when Soylu was in Syria. We need to declare Iran as an eneny state before it is too late. They have been too much already.

Dont think so, the well- trained cadres of the PKK have been taken out already which means unexperienced ones are filling the roles now, this can explain why this whore was not so smart in doing her pkk actions. Sure, Iran could be well behind it but first u take down the ones that did this and then the ones that ordered it.

--

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
May Allah bless all those innocent souls

it's a very bold statement by the interior minister accusing the US , I don't want to bring some party discussion here but I am sure the Erdogan want something form Biden specially with the G20 is coming up in few days . we have seen this pattern by RTE before . I am not saying the RTE orchestrated this event but he is using it for his own personal gains .

I don't know if you are watching the live news now . but there is an ongoing attack by Iran IRGC inside Iraq Kurdistan . it's clearly that they distancing them self form Istanbul attack .. properly something is fishy happened between Iran and PKK

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Also as most of you know, statistics shows that operations in Syria always increases votes and consolidates the voters (nationalists) of ruling party, so eventually we will see one more this year. I hope that won't harm relations with west, economy etc. but it looks like inevitable. Probably it will harm economy and cause more embargoes..

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also as most of you know, statistics shows that operations in Syria always increases votes and consolidates the voters (nationalists) of ruling party, so eventually we will see one more this year. I hope that won't harm relations with west, economy etc. but it looks like inevitable. Probably it will harm economy and cause more embargoes..

Defeatist fcking talk when the West, Iran and Russia support these very terrorists.

Let the operation begin.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you cant call out the West for supporting terrorists while at the same time blabbering about Iran and Russia

And if you cant call out Russia and Iran for supporting terrorist scumbags while blabbering about the West and the Zionists.

Just say it you are selective in your outrage.

Call them out one by one.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Defeatist fcking talk when the West, Iran and Russia support these very terrorists.

Let the operation begin.
I do always support crushing terrorists in Kandil and Syria, but I don't like when they do just before election, it is not sincere, realistic.. And I know who helped, supported (blind eyed to the events) when Syria turning into a Terrorist hot spot, it could be prevented from the beginning, now it just cost Turkey billions and thousands of lives. How many soldiers lost their lives because of letting this to happen in the first place. If you have balls you do the operation when it is required, not for increasing votes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do always support crushing terrorists in Kandil and Syria, but I don't like when they do just before election, it is not sincere, realistic.. And I know who helped, supported (blind eyed to the events) when Syria turning into a Terrorist hot spot, it could be prevented from the beginning, now it just cost Turkey billions and thousands of lives. How many soldiers lost their lives because of letting this to happen in the first place. If you have balls you do the operation when it is required, not for increasing votes.

I could careless about elections.

Politicians have always been two faced pieces of shit.

When terrorism needs to be crushed it has to be crushed at all costs!! Politicians who only fight terrorism just for votes just shows how big our problems are.

Terrorism is a good tool to stay in power and to get votes.

The Problems are much more bigger if politicians are willing to sacrifice their own just for votes.

National security should always be a priority rather than a politicians stupid ego.

If politicians cant put their nation first and its interests that means they should never be there at the first place.

Civilians dont deserve this!!

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
We can speculate on that, what we can't speculate , as is it proven time again Arab and Palestinian terrorism against Turkey. I like to tell you it is pretty tedious of you and your kind pseudo intellectualism wich always implies that you know something which others don't.
By the way, it was Bosnians who answered the call from Mufti Hussaini and joined SS and Bosnian Jazzar Pasha who stopped French in your homeland. What I am trying to say here , we owe you nothing, my only concern there is Al Aqsa .
I know that you belong to the higher echelons of the victimocracy but let me tell you my people since 1912 went through much worse.
Oh I almost forgot, please do tell to your wise man not to send the videos to teach us how to tide our shoes, we know it already.

Quit inserting your interest in the subjects which you are not part of, ok? Quite the thoughts that just because you are in the situation which you find yourself, you have particular knowledge from which we can take a lesson. Quite backbiting, ok?
Let's face it , Arab world can handle any humiliation but what you can't handle is the fact that Turkey is a factor in this dirty world but you are not. As wether The Chosen People are directly involved in this , well there is no proof, I like to deal with the facts and believe me I am not particularly Semetic friendly

please

keep your own personal shit aside . this is a sad event and people need to unite and discuss it without bringing some filth like what you just did .

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,494

i agree with you too but dont forget pkk has foreign fighters so called volunteers but actually army veteran serving their intelligence service

and dont forget ASALA trained pkk members back in time

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom