Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every country that has good relations with Turkey or that had signed great deals with us, gets a problem or 'color revolution' (Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ukraine etc).

Khazakstan is a big rival of Russia and Iran in the energysector.

So true 👍👍

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Every country that has good relations with Turkey or that had signed great deals with us, gets a problem or 'color revolution' (Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ukraine etc).

Trust me when i say that neither the West nor the Russians nor the Chinese want a new actor in the fight for supremacy. They want the actors to remain the same so that all sides can reduce the number of potential enemies they may face; especially if it is a country like Turkey that goes to protect its own interests

They will slowly try to break Turkish allies and they are waiting for the presidential elections to just kill Turkey once and for all, regardless of the outcome

If I was a Western, Chinese, or Russian leader, then the first thing I would do is to remove Turkey from the game while it is still small and growing
I believe the West learned this the hard way from China

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia could 'help' and interfere to 'bring peace' and defend 'Russian borders' by annexing a part of Kazakhstan like they annexed Ukraine (Crimea).

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Iam now 100% sure that these shitty protests are funded with a foreign force, primarily Russia, as Kazakhistan has been becoming more leaning to Turkey; rather than continuously su**ing the Russian d**k

Honestly, the govt should use these events as an excuse to use hard force against these guys, even if some of them died!

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Kazakhstan is officially requesting to be turned into another province of the Russian Federation with this move... Not that the country wasn't a Russian puppet state anyway but at least in the last few years we had some hope that maybe they can some day have a more independent policy.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Clearly a Putin operation. I was afraid of this. Kazakhstan was leaning more and more to the Organisation of Turkish States, they changed their alphabet from cyrillic to Turkish, signed massive deals with Turkey etc.

Russia wont let this happen.

Turkey should support Ukraine with much and much more weapons.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Clearly a Putin operation. I was afraid of this. Kazakhstan was leaning more and more to the Organisation of Turkish States, they changed their alphabet from cyrillic to Turkish, signed massive deals with Turkey etc.

Russia wont let this happen.

Turkey should support Ukraine with much and much more weapons.
Kazakhstan should have asked turkey for help rather then the russians. But the influence russia have in central asia is big. Hopefully thing will change once turkey finalize its big defence industry projects..

M

Manomed

Our kazakh brothers doing what should have we done but Turks of turkey are cowards to take actions like that

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Couldn't be further from the Truth

Maybe Kazakhstan Government has some good economic ties to Turkey but to what benefit of the Kazakh people? The Kazakh people have had to endure 30 years of economic humiliation and centuries of Russian oppression which continues to this day.

The Kazakh President is nothing more than a Russian puppet who oppresses his own Turkic Muslim population for the benefit of Moscow.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Iam now 100% sure that these shitty protests are funded with a foreign force, primarily Russia, as Kazakhistan has been becoming more leaning to Turkey; rather than continuously su**ing the Russian d**k

Honestly, the govt should use these events as an excuse to use hard force against these guys, even if some of them died!

What are you talking about?

They are not funded by Russia lol... current Kazakh president is a Russian puppet who does not even let his people go to the mosque with a beard or he labels them "salafis" and they get tortured or "dissapeared"

This Kazakh protest is making Putin shit his pants as it can begin a Turkic Muslims spring in rest of central Asia.

Russia is no freind of Turkey or Muslims. I hope people on this forum understand that. Putin's geostrategic goal is to rebuild Hagia Sophia as a church and turn Istanbul into Constantinople. With rest of Turkey becoming like what Jordan is to Israel.

Turkey may have issues with West right but most of those issues are mainly personal due to Erdogan and diplomatic disagreements which can change with different administrations. The only country in the West Turkey has long term issues with is France. Anyway Russia has always been and will always be Turkey's enemy.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Our kazakh brothers doing what should have we done but Turks of turkey are cowards to take actions like that

Yes affcourse. Then under the umbrella of midget-traitors like Kemal Kilicdaroglu the Turkish defence industry will florish with space weapons shooting cheap bread and bananas for the poor Turkish people.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This will most likely lead to a civil war in Kazakhstan, the people have already captured a lot of equipment and definitely not gonna stop to Russian troops.
Russian troops might even anger the population even more and turn even more people towards the revolution.

M

Manomed

This will most likely lead to a civil war in Kazakhstan, the people have already captured a lot of equipment and definitely not gonna stop to Russian troops.
Russian troops might even anger the population even more and turn even more people towards the revolution.
It did anger the kazakh people they are saying they will fight against any Russian incursion

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Turks are poor because of your muslim leaders stole every tl from our pockets. We know muslims like to steal money and put their family members to everywhere in goverment also you are a zaza don't talk about turkish people and their problems aigh?
Dont wanna post here as this isnt a turkish politics thread; however, I would like to point out that what you said isnt just focused towards muslims but corruption in general.

I still dont understand why ppl tend to marginalise stuff at muslims. Currently muslims are IDIOTS but this is the normal course of life..... they need to learn the hard way in order to appreciate what they will gain in the future.... the Western democracy didnt arise in an hour or a minute but over decades of oppression and blood etc....

Yes muslim countries are mostly undemocratic, but that is because the Western imperialism screwed them over for 50 years or more. Now, ppl are starting revolutions to demand their rights and trust me when I say that the West wont sit quiet and watch their lovely piggy banks rebel against their masters. The West already had enough from Turkey's actions. Just imagine if the whole muslim world rebelled? They would literally own most of the world's resources from Uranium, to oil, to most of the world's fertile lands

Ppl really need to read more history; especially that of the US, France, Germany, and UK. Trust me, you will find that their democracy is the result of the oppression of several generations spanning decades

Anyway, Iam not saying the AKP is good, but if the CHP won; they will still do the same as the AKP and just employ their relatives and core members in key institutions to preserve their power for generations to come. This is the rotten truth of politics

Last edited:

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Saithan @T-123456 and others were criticizing me just a few weeks ago for pointing out the fact the entire Turkic world is in disarray, poor, dictatorial and generally speaking simply pathetic and disgusting.

Kazakhstan is just another example that proves my point. The people are rightfully angry and they, indeed, should throw out this government.

Instead of giving the people back their right to determine the future of their country and nation, the Kazakh elite opted to become a Russian subject once again.

Pan-Turkism is one of the stupidest political concepts out there, basically on par with the Islamist ummah narrative.

I'd rather rip Turkey into pieces before I go into a union with Central Asians - especially not with Kazakh people.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom