Contributor
Reactions
5 1,017
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Revolution on the battlefield! 💥💥

Developed with domestic and national resources, the 120mm tank mortar weapon system, which can fire both sight and blind, is the first and only in the world with its ability to fire MOD 300 tank destroyer and MOD 308 mortar ammunition!

First and only in the world !
Merkava tank aslo has 60mm mortar inside but what i understand is that this Turk mortar 120mm can fire from main gun and not separate ? right ?

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
73 10,079
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
First and only in the world !
Merkava tank aslo has 60mm mortar inside but what i understand is that this Turk mortar 120mm can fire from main gun and not separate ? right ?
Think like this.

1729540929093.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
103 19,044
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Kartal1 this is the type of vehicle you were talking about as a patrol vehicle some time ago, right?
Otokar_Ural_SOV-1-scaled-x.jpg

Yep! I remember talking about it in a long range patrol configuration for SOF and light armoured vehicle configuration for airborne troops.

By the way, I saw a vehicle with similar concept that is developed "according to the requirements of TSK". It wouldn't be ideal for long range patrol, but will be something light and agile like the Polaris. Honestly I find it extremely ugly, reminding me of a golf cart and it gives me the vibes of a scam 😅

It is electric, planned to work in a concept where it works with drones.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
16 3,648
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yep! I remember talking about it in a long range patrol configuration for SOF and light armoured vehicle configuration for airborne troops.

By the way, I saw a vehicle with similar concept that is developed "according to the requirementsof TSK". It wouldn't be ideal for long range patrol, but will be something light and agile like the Polaris. Honestly I find it extremely ugly, reminding me of a golf cart and it gives me the vibes of a scam 😅

It is electric, planned to work in a concept where it works with drones.

Fucking hell that is ugly 😂 I've seen a lot of Russian soldiers get killed by fpv drones while riding similar looking Chinese made vehicles in Ukraine. I hope they'll pick something better.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom