TR Marine Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
No difference between the Makhmur "refugee" camp in Iraq and Lavrion in Greece, it's still hillarious that you Greeks deny any ties to PKK, Öcalan was captured in the Greek embassy with Greek Cyriot ID-card, using Greece as stepping stone to travel, Greek Intelligence Officer on his side (Savvas Kalenteridis). Not to mention how he was revealing everything about Greek support during his interrogation.

You are such a biased dishonest person in any way, no spine to tell things strait out, you lack objectivity nothing more than a hypocrite lier, spare us with you copy paste answers. Every Greek i had a discussion is using the exactly same phrases over and over again.

Now tell us where exactly Kurds are oppressed? Name us some points...
I dont deny that Greek had and maybe have ties with PKK members, I deny that there PKK camps in Greece.
Ocalan before Greece was in Russia and Italy. Where was Turkey at that time?
Anyway Ocalan captured with the CIA help.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont deny that Greek had and maybe have ties with PKK members, I deny that there PKK camps in Greece.

LOL. Here the long story in short about Russia and Italy, not detailed and easy to understand.

Russia demanded that he leaves Moscow immediately, a Italian Communist meet with Ocalan and smuggled him with a fake passport to Rome, Ocalan was arrested in the airport.​
Human Rights Watch send a letter to the Italian Prime Minister that Ocalan was prosecuted for many crimes and demanded extradition also Turkey demanded it.​
Italy rejeceted the demands and was trying to send him to Germany, Turkey boycotted Italian goods.​
Germany rejected Ocalan so Italian courts released him and the terrorist leader moved into a villa outside of Rome.​
That's when Greek Goverment, contacted him...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
LOL. Here the long story in short about Russia and Italy, not detailed and easy to understand.

Russia demanded that he leaves Moscow immediately, a Italian Communist meet with Ocalan and smuggled him with a fake passport to Rome, Ocalan was arrested in the airport.​
Human Rights Watch send a letter to the Italian Prime Minister that Ocalan was prosecuted for many crimes and demanded extradition also Turkey demanded it.​
Italy rejeceted the demands and was trying to send him to Germany, Turkey boycotted Italian goods.​
Germany rejected Ocalan so Italian courts released him and the terrorist leader moved into a villa outside of Rome.​
That's when Greek Goverment, contacted him...

Damn Italy was helping Ocalan.

Not surprising anything can happen with these two bit backstabbing guys who switch teams.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The Turkish admiral said many deliberate inaccuracies, and I will try to correct them.
Adm claim that the "Aegean to become Greek Lake"

First must be clear that the Greek islands have the same rights to a continental shelf as continental coasts. This is stated both in the Geneva Convention on the Continental Shelf (1958) and in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (1982).
It is a fact that any expansion would have significant consequences for the range of international waters as well as for sea passages used by international shipping.
Due to this reason, Greece particularly emphasizes the right of innocent passage of merchant and warships as is today with the 6 miles although the routes are affected as shown in the map below. This is where Turkey's hypocrisy comes into play.
Greece has repeated this many times to the Turkey via the “exploratory talks” (2002-03 ,2010-16, 2020-21)

1638951668204.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

What Is Turkey Thinking In The Eastern Med?​

by Richard Outzen
Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Frictions between Turkey and some of its Mediterranean neighbors have escalated in recent years, producing a stream of Western press alarms about aggressive Turkish policy.1 Expansionism2, neo-Ottomanism and Islamism3, or recklessness4 have been portrayed as drivers of such aggression, frequently with a rejoinder that the West must unite to make Turkey back down. These reductionist explanations come from writers without contacts among Turkey’s security decision-makers - and without inclination to address Turkish analysis on the subject. They ignore the fact that Turkish assertiveness in the eastern Mediterranean is systematic and strategic, rooted in practical interests with a pragmatic solution in mind.

From Ankara’s view - which must be accurately understood if it is to be either countered or accommodated - Turkey’s recent assertiveness is the natural response to earlier passivity that was punished with provocation. Turks now believe that decades of land-focused security policy and lax assertion of Turkish maritime rights left room for Greece, Cyprus, and other actors to pursue unilateral moves that undermined Turkish interests. Tools of policy, military doctrine, and power projection have thus been applied to reverse these provocations and force a compromise solution. Western observers are free to ascribe to alternative narratives, but they should understand the logical underpinnings and operational heft supporting Turkey’s views before formulating an appropriate response.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Do we also attack on Qatar?
Our redline and Blue Homeland will work against Qatarian brothers?

From what I heard, the deal between Greek Cyrprus and Qatar is for an area that isnt included in the Turkish EEZ
I may be wrong though; thus, i suggest you check to see whther the area to be explored is within Turkey's EEZ or not

T

Turko

From what I heard, the deal between Greek Cyrprus and Qatar is for an area that isnt included in the Turkish EEZ
I may be wrong though; thus, i suggest you check to see whther the area to be explored is within Turkey's EEZ or not
Who said about Turkish EEZ? Sorry for that i didn't know Blue Homeland doctrine didn't include Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic .

Let Qatarians exploit KKTCs EEZ.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Who said about Turkish EEZ? Sorry for that i didn't know Blue Homeland doctrine didn't include Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic .

Let Qatarians exploit KKTCs EEZ.
Hm.......
I didnt imply that Turkey's blue homeland doctrine didnt include Northern Cyprus Turkish Republic's border. When I mentioned that it didnt violate Turkey's EEZ claims, I meant that it includes NCTR as well. Moreover, the area that Qatar will drill, area 10, isnt included in NCTR EEZ claims afaik. Although, I do suggest to double check just in case

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Is there a statement from Exxon Mobil-Qatar Petroleum that it does not conduct drilling activities at Cyprus EEZ?
Sir, in which area will Qatar and Exxon Mobil drill for natural gas? The answer is area 10 which isnt included in either Turkey's or Turkish Cyprus' EEZ territory

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

That’s an open lie!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Also, i want to say that, the Turks living at abroad are the most pro-war Turks.

I wonder if it has something to do with watching Turkey's war from their comfortable country and not going to do with the actual fighting?

Most Turks overseas have family who lives in Turkey if not the majority of their families. Its easier for a Turk to get punched in his face then to watch his family get punched. Most anti-war Turks in Turkey tend to be left leaning morons who don't understand that if the Turk doesnt fight, he will have nothing.

They are building a pkkistan in syria and iraq, if we dont fight they will take from us tomorrow.

The armenians were attacking everything Turkish with long term ambitions to take eastern Turkey, the Azeri war was good for us.

the greeks with their cowardly ways were doing everything to bring others to fight their wars in the eastern med, we had to fight in Libya. We have a hundred years of war ahead of us.

The most terrible thing in life is being attacked and not having the means to fight back. When you are under attack being able to fight becomes holy. The greatest gift God can give you in such times.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, i want to say that, the Turks living at abroad are the most pro-war Turks.

I wonder if it has something to do with watching Turkey's war from their comfortable country and not going to do with the actual fighting?

Reminds me of the Glendale and French Armenians sometimes. Its easy to be pro war when you're far away.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

“Turks are born as soldiers.” Ever heard this sentence? Are you a “real” Turk, honestly? You sound more than a Greek, Jew or Armenian to be honest.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Reminds me of the Glendale and French Armenians sometimes. Its easy to be pro war when you're far away.
We are not fighting because we love it, only. Just read the history of Turks tribals. We have an affinity to fight. But the most important think is, if we do not fight. We will lose. And we will lose much.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom