AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Guys, I have realized, actually all the world knows that the present Erdogan's Turkey dreams a new Seljuk/Ottoman Empire, by the irredentist, interventionist and expansionist foreign policy in the Eastern Mediterranean, the neighboring states Cyprus, Greece, Iraq, Syria, as well as in Africa, including Libya.

Mavi Vatan is a neottoman tool for the "Sultan Erdogan" in order to influence the Turkish people.

Another example is the revival of Ottoman tradition, greeting Palestinian president Abbas with an Ottoman-style ceremony in the new presidential palace, with guards dressed in costumes representing founders of 16 Great Turkic Empires in history. Or the change of the names such as the rebirth of the old Ottoman term külliye to refer to university campuses rather than the standard Turkish word kampüs.

Erdogan wants to become an Ottoman sultan and abandon the secular and democratic credentials of the Republic.

you should be ashamed of your self for using Islam to turn the turkish people against each other . what's really funny that you contradict yourself , you praise the secular era of turkey like you didn't know that on the 70s at the highness of secular turkey is when Turkey slapped Greek really hard .

finally before you give others lecture on secularism , look at this picture from the resent rafale delivery

5e409feho6d81.jpg

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Now you lost it totally, Türkiye is just increasing it‘s influence in regions that were part of it‘s former sphere of influence.
You might call it expansionist etc. but this is called geopolitics my friend and the reason you bother with it is because it‘s teabagging Greek expansionism hard.
I dont disagree, first we must see what is the meaning of the Geopolitics ?
Is a framework that explains how countries, businesses, terrorist groups, etc. try to reach their political goals by controlling geographic features of the world. These features call as geographical entities. Geographical entities are the places, regions, territories, scales, and networks that make up the world.
We agree with that?
Probaly yes.
So, geopolitics is a political scientific tool that try to explain frameworks such as Neottomanism, NAFTA, US and Australian tensions with China, Iran/Israel tensions, Russia and Ukraine, NATO and Russia, etc.

Last edited:

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
you should be ashamed of your self for using Islam to turn the turkish people against each other . what's really funny that you contradict yourself , you praise the secular era of turkey like you didn't know that on the 70s at the highness of secular turkey is when Turkey slapped Greek really hard .

finally before you give others lecture on secularism , look at this picture from the resent rafale delivery

5e409feho6d81.jpg
As regards the Islam, I have already explain the diffrence between Islam and Islamism.
For the picture that you posted, I understand your reaction, I do not judge it negatively, you are just a Turk living in another culture as e.g. Davutoglou explained in his book.
It is difficult for someone who walks on smooth ground to realize through blinders that fighters pilots around the world are another paste.
F-35 religions ceremomies through the normal world.....
There are other aircraft, states, religions, I just put this as a sample.

USA

1642618214984.png

UK

1642618161296.png

Japan

1642618133779.png

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
you are just a Turk living in another culture as e.g. Davutoglou explained in his book.

If your intention to insult me by calling me a Turk, then no . I will be proud and waring that as a badge of honor . an honor to be a descendent of Sultan Mehmed II who liberated constantinople from the darkness to the gold ages .

and regarding the religions ceremonies , we really don't care much of how other countries do it . but it's hypocritical to see the west crying over picture of muslim imams doing the same.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
If your intention to insult me by calling me a Turk, then no . I will be proud and waring that as a badge of honor . an honor to be a descendent of Sultan Mehmed II who liberated constantinople from the darkness to the gold ages .

and regarding the religions ceremonies , we really don't care much of how other countries do it . but it's hypocritical to see the west crying over picture of muslim imams doing the same.
You are wrong, the term "Turk" is a national name, it is not an insult. It would be an insult if I did not write it correctly, as your compatriots often do to insult me.
As regards Sultan Mehmed II, is known as Fatih, the Conqueror and not the liberator of the Constantinople.Ιt's funny and you say it, ugly if you believe it.
It is well known that Constantinople was plundered and conquered by Mehmed II. If you want to change that too, it would not impress me.
Final, religions ceremonies all over the world, only fanatics mock them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,051
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are wrong, the term "Turk" is a national name, it is not an insult. It would be an insult if I did not write it correctly, as your compatriots often do to insult me.
As regards Sultan Mehmed II, is known as Fatih, the Conqueror and not the liberator of the Constantinople.Ιt's funny and you say it, ugly if you believe it.
It is well known that Constantinople was plundered and conquered by Mehmed II. If you want to change that too, it would not impress me.
Final, religions ceremonies all over the world, only fanatics mock them.

As if the Greeks did not plunder and loot 🤣

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
Guys, I have realized, actually all the world knows that the present Erdogan's Turkey dreams a new Seljuk/Ottoman Empire, by the irredentist, interventionist and expansionist foreign policy in the Eastern Mediterranean, the neighboring states Cyprus, Greece, Iraq, Syria, as well as in Africa, including Libya.

Mavi Vatan is a neottoman tool for the "Sultan Erdogan" in order to influence the Turkish people.

Another example is the revival of Ottoman tradition, greeting Palestinian president Abbas with an Ottoman-style ceremony in the new presidential palace, with guards dressed in costumes representing founders of 16 Great Turkic Empires in history. Or the change of the names such as the rebirth of the old Ottoman term külliye to refer to university campuses rather than the standard Turkish word kampüs.

Erdogan wants to become an Ottoman sultan and abandon the secular and democratic credentials of the Republic.
now you are crying because we are in africa? Your ally france is literally colonizing africa africa but you ain't talking. Most of the stuff you said were just doesn't add up Be powerful so you can Intervene in other countries aight don't come here cry about barbarian turks in Iraq or syria these are none of your business

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,051
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

16 Turkic Empires its a way to honour our history and our forefathers.

We see ourselves as their successors.

Every state honours its past and its foundations. Turkiye was not born overnight.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia
16 Turkic Empires its a way to honour our history and our forefathers.

We see ourselves as their successors.

Every state honours its past and its foundations. Turkiye was not born overnight.
tbh 16 turkic empire is bullshit there is more than 16 that we should add If you ask me.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,051
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

We do use Ottoman Turkish words but not as common as it used to be.

Ottoman Turkish words still made their way into Modern Turkish.

Why does it bother you that we use old words from our ancestors? Why all of sudden its a problem when we use Ottoman Turkish words?

Shouldnt you Greeks stop using Turkish words that made it into your language doesnt it make you guys Neo Ottoman too 🤣

I forgot your cuisine too 🤣

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Until today, Greek side produced lots of lies about ongoing incidents. They are trying to keep morale high by using propaganda instruments for their internal community. Turkish Armed Forces had to reveal these video as a response to another Greek lie that is produced today. Greeks claimed that Turks couldn’t detect a group of Greek F-16s flying from Crete to Cyprus but As TAF proved that Greek F-16’s were engaged by TurAF and chased away from Turkey’s Mavi Vatan.

Well done our boys !
Old but the truth is this.....
First, at 25/8 , two Greek F-16 went and land in Cyprus and later join the French Rafale fighter jets.
After 2 days, at 27/8, six Greek F-16 set off from Crete early to join up with the first two F-16 posted on Cyprus and France’s Rafale fighters
TAF couldn’t detect them.

1643121724186.png

1643122143805.png

1643122517244.png

1643121792660.png

Last edited:

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Old but the truth is this.....
First, at 25/8 , two Greek F-16 went and land in Cyprus and later join the French Rafale fighter jets.
After 2 days, at 27/8, six Greek F-16 set off from Crete early to join up with the first two F-16 posted on Cyprus and France’s Rafale fighters
TAF couldn’t detect them.

View attachment 38992

View attachment 38994

View attachment 38993

they are feeding u propaganda, from the economic position of ur country all the way to the military, yorgo, ur pm is feeding u lies left and right.

Timuçin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Mongolia

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,967
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sure... radars station, Navy and AWACS couldn't detect them, you guys seriously like it to bolster yourself with such stories. The video above btw. is exactly the same incident your source is talking about, after the exercise on Cyprus your F-16 were intercepted by TAF on 27.08.2020, navalnews article was published one day later. 🤔

Other examples like stories of Greek submarines that cornered Turkish submarine in the bay of Athens.
Or Greek Mirage targeting a so called "Turkish" MEKO with Exocet, in fact it was a Greek Kortenaer (Elli) look closley at the masts.

I know when many of your Defence sites published those footages and were freaking out of joy 😄
1643138856117.png
1643138869659.png

Turkish MEKO
1643138894864.png

Greek Elli class
1643138908169.png

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Orrr could it be that your government along with other geopolitical rivals of Turkey such as UAE, Saudis, Russia, France, Israel, Armenia fearmonger the idea of neo-Ottomanism in front of worlds public audiance to bolster the idea of an uncompromising, imperialist Turkey in order to delegitimize Turkeys positions in various fronts such as Mavi Vatan and rally other countries into a coalition against Turkey?

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Sure... radars station, Navy and AWACS couldn't detect them, you guys seriously like it to bolster yourself with such stories. The video above btw. is exactly the same incident your source is talking about, after the exercise on Cyprus your F-16 were intercepted by TAF on 27.08.2020, navalnews article was published one day later. 🤔
Obviously you have not realized that the whole issue started with the announcement of TAF that detected and..... intercepted the Greek F16 from going to Cyprus. I proved to you with evidence and facts that TAF is lying. What your radars do, its leave me indifferent, once the joint drill was successful.

Kilic93

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another source, French journalist .....
Dear members, read the sources not only what the TAF gaves you.....
Greek F-16 52+, went to the Cyprus, in two different missions, and if is necessary they will go again.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...ly-conducting-combined-drills-in-eastern-med/
It's pretty funny seeing greeks come on the Turkish forum here and basically cry out for attention. Since the east med pipeline fell apart, I've noticed youve been coming here more and more saying "Mavi vatan is a fail". Turkey doesn't need other countries to support its Mavi vatan mission however, for you're "hellenism expansionist dream" you rely on other countries to achieve that for you. You see thats the difference, Turkey, a sovereign regional power, Greece, a puppet military base for her owners. You see, you're so called "allies" LOL france uses you and benefits from greek - Turkish tension by selling you second hand weapons. Those second hand weapons will not save you, and you know this deep down. I would be impressed if youre engineers created technology and built a defence industry but I guess greeks aren't that bright/intelligent. It's pretty sad tbh, I don't think you and you're people realize but the world is watching and you guys are looking pretty damn desperate. LOL, but before you try it, remember 1974

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom